Whats next for her political career? Say it with me, MADAME PRESIDENT

Whats next for her political career? Say it with me, MADAME PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh mummy

Y E S

just imagine, her and president Tulsi Gabbard strolling down the beach on a diplomatic visit

PRESIDENT MUMMY

YAAAAAASSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEENNNNN

Quite frankly, she doesn't have the necessary mob connections.

is she a Brigadier General in an Armed Forces branch? Or do the Russians use shoulderboard stars for ranks other than general officers?

P R E S I D E N T I A L

Commander-in-Chief of my Heart
BASED

*Annexes my heart*

How does she put up with working in the russian military machine yet still mainatin a soft maternal disposition?

Why are russian women full of sunshine and sweetness and all things nice.

>Or do the Russians use shoulderboard stars for ranks other than general officers?

prosecutor ("procurator") general of an "oblast" or something. she's basically a high ranking LEO.

sweet jesus i cant get enough of this woman

Heres my other Russian Nationalistfu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Sometimes i wish i was in Russia for some hotness like this. Just take our the communism and we good.

She was made for sucking black cock

Good find comrade.

>nice proxy

>Aruba
DAMN you live on a tiny island.

T S A R I N A
S
A
R
I
N
A

based

You know what they say, don't believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.

Wouldn't it be tsarka?

every time someone posts natasha on Sup Forums i force myself to masturbate to completion. you are to blame for my reduced energy levels

Based Mommy playing the long game. So smart

kak porussky female tsar?
Cmon stalker, answer me.

If that were true you'd know her name isn't Natasha.

Nigga you rare

Tsaritsa, tsarina or czarina (Russian: цapицa,(Bulgarian: цapицa, Serbian: цapицa, Tsaritsa, formerly czaritsa) is the title of a female autocratic ruler (monarch) of Bulgaria, Serbia or Russia, or the title of a tsar's wife.

She knows what she's doing.

>she will never change your diaper

Nah, she'll probably fuck things up even more. Fucking old timers, who form the majority in this damned country, give no crap about economy, enviroment and etnicity. They care only about fucking Syria and Ukraine. Thus they 'vote' and actively shill for folks with military career, and disregard everybody else.What tge fuck.

>force yourself

>They care only about fucking Syria and Ukraine

Good, thats all non-Russians on Sup Forums care anyways, to spoil ((their)) plans to remove Assad and hand Syria to ISIS and to stick it to ((NATO)) in Ukraine. No offense comrade, but I couldnt care less if Ivan is earning 50000 rubles a month or 30000 rubles a month

Is life even worth living anymore?

Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't the Russian top brass concerned about Ukraine and, to a lesser extent, the old Soviet bloc because they want to rebuild the buffer between themselves and NATO?

What's with the whore in the uniform? Is a general or something?

Isn't that the psycho that was caught making out with a statue?

shes not a psycho, she is just passionate and has deep convictions about the stuff she cares about and her nation, somehing burger whores cant comprehend because theyre only loyal to money and Chads dick

fuck off you faggot shill
stay in character

FUCKING REEEEEE WHY CAN'T WOMEN LOOK LIKE THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO WOMEN LOOKING FEMININE? ALL I SEE ARE FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES EVERYWHERE BUT NO WOMEN WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD BE A RESPECTABLE HUMAN BEING. Someone just drop the damn bombs already so we can get on with this shit.

I remember now. Some Ivan posted in another one of these cuck threads that she IS a loon. Some unhealthy ultra obsession with Nicholas II. To the point she was caught literally making out with a statue of Nicholas II.

Secondly, she's average looking at best.

Third, she looks like a retard wearing a uniform. Halloween isn't but once a year.

Sup Forums being Sup Forums though.

>muh hot girl.. must be /ourgirl/

It hurts me, it really does. My family is from Eastern Europe and my mom taught me that men should act like men and that women should act like women and if they don't then don't marry them. I walk around my university and see whores everywhere. I talk to girls and they all say that they hate children, don't want children, can't cook, clean, or do anything useful. I mean seriously, what the fuck happened? I thought it would all get better as I got older, but I was wrong.

I's actually this reason why I find Russian women so desirable compared to burger whores

That Ivan was confirmed to be a ((((Navalny)))) shill ok. Also, she is /ourgirl/ because she is brave and just and noble and defeated the Ukrainian fascists and crushed their dreams

She believed a statue of the Tsar would cry real tears when only see could see it and went on TV spilling her spaghetti until even the most devout Orthodox think she's a lunatic.

Putin won't let it happen

She'd have to get Pootis in pooter for that to happen.

Brave? How so?

And, again, what's with the uniform? I highly doubt she's ever spent one minute in the military. Wasn't she like a lawyer or something?

The Ivan also said no one really takes her all that serious anymore. Well except for Sup Forums's horny minions anyway.

Putin elevated her in their party and gave her the highest state award and met her in person. Shes also head of the state security committee in the Duma. She becomes eligible to run for president in 2024, she could be his successor

Yeah, no that's not happening. She's literally mentally ill.

No, I mean he won't let anyone else be president until he wants to retire

He won't retire until he dies of old age or the left wingers declare war on Russia.

>Brave? How so?
She was in Kiev working. There was an incident where a bunch of ukrainian soldiers were shot dead by the ((protestors)) and the new Ukrainian government were covering up the incident. she resigned in protest, and they rejected her resignation and sent her off to Crimea on a vacation. When she got to Crimea he revealed all the details,and was appointed High Prosecutor for the Crimean Republic at great personal risk, there was even two assasination attempts on her during this period, and Ukraine issued a whole bunch of ridiculous warrants calling her a traitor, mobster, thief etc.., clearly politically-charged and unjust warrants

Also, she has a history of prosecuting top mobsters and was once attacked in her home (the left side of her face is paralyzed from that attack) and she still convicted the head of the major mob that attacked her

>And, again, what's with the uniform? I highly doubt she's ever spent one minute in the military. Wasn't she like a lawyer or something?
Many countries outside USA, especially former communist just have law enforcement or police wear military uniforms. Im pretty sure shes had at least basic military training, Russia is a very militaristic society

Russia isn't communist retard

Love how the camera stops for a moment on her ass

go get slav waifu, and bring me back one too

This.

Nothing you mentioned sounds 'worse' than what big city prosecutors goes through. There's nothing brave about doing your job.

You guys only shill for her for the same reason you shill for that Lauren Southern idiot. Looks. Tits and ass.

Ann Coulter is more in line with Sup Forums's general philosophies than any other female. Buuuttttt, Coulter isn't hot so she doesn't get endless cuck threads made about her day after day after day.

A hot, sweaty 'diplomatic visit'...

>Nothing you mentioned sounds 'worse' than what big city prosecutors

Name one (1) "big city prosecutor" who had the balls to do a referendum for independence against a central government backed by ((World Powers))

It should be

also, Lauren Southern is a dumb bimbo brainless whore I have never shilled for her or any other attention-whoring coalburning "conservatives" who are in reality liberals in everything but name but LARP as conservatives for male attention and shekels. Dont go throwing false accusations left and right

I respect Ann Coulter for the most part i guess

Putin becomes Tsar

Marries Natalie

???

Imperial family!!!

Faggot

Amen, brother

Oh I know. Such bravery... I mean sitting in the safety of well guarded office with all comforts of air conditioning furiously typing away. Oh, the terror.

Again, nothing that loon did qualifies as "bravery." You're only white knighting to save the image your waifu and favorite fap girl.

Big city prosecutors don't enjoy the benefits of military protection.

Trust me, if she didn't look the way she does, she'd be a meme we'd be using to insult each other.

Now there's something you and I can agree on.

The collapse of the soviet union was the worst geopolitical disaster of the 20th century and if you don't acknowledge that you are a nigger.

I would like her to fart in my mouth

It wouldn't have to be a big one just one that goes "ffffft" would do nicely

Yes that would be quite nice

BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Oh I know. Such bravery... I mean sitting in the safety of well guarded office with all comforts of air conditioning furiously typing away. Oh, the terror

What is your malfunction? This was at a time when Crimea was still a part of Ukraine and Russia literally didnt have a single soldier on Crimean soil at that point. What she did is akin to what Texans did when they declared indepence from Mexico before USA helped them. If you watched any news other than Fox or CNN (I cant tell if youre a libcuck or Drumpftard), you would know that Ukraine was shelling Donetsk and Crimea heavily for an extended period of time and Russia didnt intervene until a few months into the Crimean crisis. Nothing about what happened was comfy, her life and the lives of all of Crimea was under threat

>T. Russia Today

I live in Canada but I come from a slav family (Latvia actually). However, the Latvian community where I live is small and keeps getting smaller and smaller day by day. Plus, the older Latvians who are the directors for the Latvian community groups are too egotistical to let younger Latvians into the fold to help bring youthful strength back into the community. Plus, many of the second generation Latvians married non-Latvians so the cultural pride is lacking. If I could meet a Latvian girl who was somewhat traditional of course I would try to wife her, but there are next to no white folk in the cities in Canada.

mummy is so hot she turned me into a foot fag

Delete this ok, She is for LOVE, not for sexuals

>Implying Putin isnt becoming dictator for life
Its in the Russian blood to want to be lead by a strongman autocrat. Democracy is a meme here, in Russia its an inconvenience they have to put up with so the west doesn't make excuses to invade them. After Putin fends off Russia from the globalists outside his borders and the criminal oligarchs inside, Ruskies will drop the charade and just give him a life term

Shes young, putin is like 30 years older than

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:(
it would seem no white governments care about white ethnicity's we need total collapse or to come to near extinction for that to happen really we do, face total annihilation then have a choice at the knifes edge too justify our existence

She is too feminine for Russia

She reminds me so much of the Full Metal Bitch.

Please make her a robit suit and a helicopter sword.

please.

Quit making us look stupid. Russia isn't communist at all

>that maniacal smile when presidency is mentioned

What a power-hungry cunt

>tfw no mummy gf

I know that feel

i got a mummy fuck bud but it's not the same

It's like her feet don't touch the floor because she's too pure for that.