Press S to spit

Admit it, you backed the wrong guy. You were conned, half of the country were.

Go on /pol, admit it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can it, Shill.
Saged
Pay attention to threads sourcing MSM articles, which makes the shill thread pretty fucking obvious.

Also they are hitting us heavy with the divide tactic. People ripping on redditors (though annoying) are using known shareblue tactics to create animosity and divide among Sup Forums

If you are here from TD, dont post in obvious shill threads, its a different mechanic over here, all you are doing by posting anything in their thread is helping their thread stay on top and relevant. Also stop double spacing every line.

Sup Forums created TD, there isnt animosity other than mild annoyances and repeated asking to be redpilled on things they could learn by lurking more.

Shill threads and posts will have:
>Drumpf, not sure the mental condition needed to love that word
>sources MSM sites we all should mock
>repeated questioning on e-celebs
>using hatred for jews against us by labeling everyone alt-right a jew
>constant insults to nupol, redditors, and being russian
>calling anyone a russian shill, our russians are russians not operatives its a global board retards
>posting from eastern european flags but typing like a deranged liberal

Keep an eye out for these types of threads and posts, shareblue has thousands of paid operatives here right now.

you know deep in your pussy you want white dick

DELET THIS

>no wall
>muslim ban blocked in the courts
>hasn't made america great again
>obamacare still in place
>hasn't drained the swamp
>going to be impeached and put in prison

Face it Sup Forums we were conned.

Excuse me but I'm one of the non-retards of pol that realised he was a fraud before the election. The pivotal moment for me was when he first tried to defend his penis size in the national debates because some time during that week Rubio had called him baby hands. It really showed his insecurity and total lack of awareness.

no

even if trump turnes out to be totally corrupt at least he had the commonly decency and rightful shame to try to hide it

hillary was crooked right in you face and just smiled about it

I can't imagine the timeline where she wins and no matter what horrible thing she does nobody speaks out
it's better to watch it burn than to know that it's burning and refuse to see it

Pincha frejoleto yo chuppo mi verga

not a bad point

S

How was Hillary crooked? because she had a secret personal email server? Her corrupt is nothing compared to Trump

wut.

You nerdvirgins need to step your game up, everyone and their mum knows about seth rich

S

Nope. F for respect.

Fuck you you lasagna nigger.

Press sage to sage.

Press S to stomp on roach
S

Hillary wouldn't have done any of these things either, at least Trump has made efforts to make them happen.

If/when Trump goes down, it will demonstrate the rest of the world that the American Justice system (with all its flaws) is still the best system in the world. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

we backed the right guy.
the reason you dont have suburbs that smell like fallafel and are overrun with kebabs like half of the EU is because we backed trump.
hilary wouldve flown sand niggers over in her private helicopter virtue signalling in the death of the west.

>/pol

>>going to be impeached and put in prison
Delusional kek

You saved a thumbnail you stupid nigger.

S

>>>Reddit
Here on Sup Forums, you have to click on the image to enlarge it.

>it's okay when Trump does it

Stole Haiti benefit money for her campaign.
Defended a literal pedophile and laughed about it.
Killed Seth Rich.
There's more I'm forgetting, I'm certain.

Wow, the mental gymnastics is getting out of hand now.

Press S to shoo roach
S
Actually when it's orange like that he's a potato nigger. A common error.

Literally no evidence of any of those hefty claims , Cletus

Former Blumpf voter here. We can't let him get three scoops

>First two are common knowledge
>Third is an open secret

>her and Bill did the Whitewater Scandal
>is a member of the Bilderberg Group
>funded by George Soros
>funded by Goldman Sachs
>supported TPP
>funded by the Saudi royal family
>funded by the Chinese
>sold uranium to Russia
>hid classified government documents on her private computer and lied about it; likely deleted a bunch of shady shit
>is a cuck queen who stayed married to her husband after his cheating was made known to the entire world
>covered up and silenced many sexual assault charges linked to Bill
>supported the Muslim Brotherhood in North Africa
>let the Benghazi embassy get attacked without doing anything to help
>tried to blame the attack on the "Innocence of Muslims" film, threw the director in jail
>wants to ban guns
>panders to ridiculous 4th-wave feminism
>the leader of the Democrat Party (Debbie Shultz) was her campaign manager in 2008; and they colluded to suppress debates this election season; took most of the un-democratic "superdelegates", and mocked Bernouts for being powerless, along with her other Jewish female cohorts Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein
>WikiLeaks released DNC emails that proves she colluded with the DNC leadership to shit on Bernie and his Bernouts and Jim Webb, the primaries were rigged from the start
>wants to shut down native coal and oil production
>wants to flood the country with Mexicans for no good reason other than more Democrat votes

Imma let you finish, but I just want to say that Seth Rich was the Wikileaks contact and that he was murdered by the DNC/Clinton cabal.

WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS REPLYING TO THESE OBVIOUS SHILL THREADS? EVERYONE KNOWS ALL THEIR SHIT IS RETARDED, IT'S ALREADY BEEN DEBUNKED, YOU DON'T NEED TO DO IT

stop replying to that worthless nigger shill

when ww3 starts I will remember this ireland, after we take france from the muslims I will take my leave in Ireland and I will fuck my way through your red haired women harder than the mountain fucked the riverlands, "YOU EVER FUCK A RIVERLANDS GIRL" I think ill finish in their asses

Is it even worth replying to shill threads? Newfag serious question

I will fuck the souls back into them

Dont ever tell them what they've done wrong, just tell them to fuck off back to plebbit. Telling them what they've done wrong just allows them to fit in better.

My sexual conquests will be so legendary your people will sing folk songs about me for 1000 years

You're drunk, you fucking potatonigger, go back to your gutter.

>spit
Die in a fire

Die in a fire

President Pence and the Electric Boogaloo when

Shill. Sage. Seth..

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

HE WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE KNEW THE DNC RIGGED THE ELECTION

THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE WAS CREATED TO COVER THIS UP

THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE OF GOP/TRUMP COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA

THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANYONE HACKING THE DNC

SETH RICH GAVE THE EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS

THIS IS THE BIGGEST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN POLITICS

THIS IS THE END OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

If America didn't take in the irish there would be none left

Trump will kill all the deep staters and MAGA

Sage

Fuck you fag, we gunna Win!

also Sage.

Look at that fat pig. What an absolute fucking mess this man is. That's not even the weight of age, that's morbid obesity.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

Fake news.

>inb4 Seth Rich was shot by a man in a Pepe mask

>News I don't like is fake news
LmFAo

>Hello Fellow Sup Forums user, autist here, big Trumper, must honest though, too far, can't let have access to the scoops

That pic is months old man..

no, it is fake news. Only shit-tier alt-right rags are spewing that shit.

Nobody except you dense faggots are eating it up.

I'm only sad that he admitted the holocaust happened

s

>muh fake news
>muh better not queschin muh democrat oberlorbs
Fucking pathetic.

HIS
NAME
WAS
SETH
RICH

Don't forget she knowingly sold weapons to ISIS.

S

Press N to spit on OP

Hillary Clinton was always known to be a snake in the grass, and after Benghazi everyone already knew she was a murderer. Rich's death only further proves it. You've kept your eyes and ears shut if you honestly think his death was caused by some BTM honkie with a happy trigger finger.

The devil comes in many forms my fellow poltards.

Look to kek for strength.
And through him Seth rich will live forever.

Day of the rope

rule 7

S

I didn't vote for him but I will spit any ways.

S

next year i'm going to be an american LEGALLY. America definitely chose the right guy.

but I never supported him

Yikes!

Praise kek

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Cringy ass shareblue responses make me feel like I live in a family channel tv show

The Alt Right should jumps ships and abandon this clown.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK RURAL PEOPLE

you're falling for obvious bait, idiot

>Hillary had a clean record, no crazy shit in her history.

No thank you retard.

Well at least you've accepted that white people did nothing wrong now.

No one fucking cares about this fairy tale bullshit except you and your fellow basement dwelling virgins, nimrod.

>T_D
>choose the wrong guy Drumpfkins

We don't give a shit what he does; the entire purpose of this was to redpill people and it worked. More than 50% population see's through the curtain of lies. Trump is just a pawn to wake people up. What he does in government, Sup Forums don't give a shit. Elite have a quota and it will be filled. However, this doesn't matter, the day of the purge and rebirth nears faggot.

OP is a feg again wut a surprise 8D

Nah. I'll ride and die with this. The alternative was really bad. Wish the guy the best. Hope he makes America great again for liberal and conservative alike.

fuck off Italofaggot

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

she did actually, that's why there were multiple investigations and no conviction

yea right. keep telling yourself that. I guess she just bent the rules and didn't break them mmm hmmm.

Kys

This. Finally someone that gets it. Were not gonna suck his lolly like democrats did with Obama big old horse cock.

When i was younger i fucked with GWBush, but i still made fun of his dumb ass Texan accent.

I admit I banged your momma, Luigi. Now go fetch me my spaghetti and make sure you don't splurge in it while you're in the kitchen you greasy little monkey.

but nobody cares

S

Sup Forums hacker guy was behind all this.

admit it OP

wtf i'm mentally hill now
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

A non stop hissyfit from democrats isnt an argument.

This is true. I'd rather be associated with the Donald redditors than fall for kike trickery even if I don't use Reddit.

fuck off shill

Well we sure as hell werent gonna back hillary
Literally hand over the white house to hardlining globalists

Admit it