Do you guys support WikiLeaks? I like how they leaked Hillary's emails...

Do you guys support WikiLeaks? I like how they leaked Hillary's emails, but I don't think they should have leaked the info on the CIA tools. Compromising the CIA just helps out terrorists in the long run.

The CIA tools were already leaked and being used by hackers. By announcing that these tools have been lost, vulnerable systems can be patched.

Truth is always good.
If the event of your particular dirty secret becoming public knowledge gets you buttblasted, then maybe your position sucks.

CIA are terrorists

I love their anonymous sources.

I think they should fuckin leak every goddamn thing sent in to them.

Hi Glenn Greenwald!

slide thread

I just don't want our secrets getting into the hands of our enemies. Every secret leaked to the American public is a secret leaked to the turbanheads.

They're essentially a route for Russia to disseminate information they've stolen.

He is right, and he is the conscience of you faggot liberals. Listen to him more. Stop buying into corporate media just because they support homo marriage. Fucking shit you liberals are irritating.

Why are all of the whistleblowers cozy with the Russians? It makes me think WikiLeaks isn't looking out for the US. Snowden certainly wasn't.

You do not find it strange that so many important whistleblowers are all being tarnished with the Russian narrative? Could it be possible that the Russian narrative is a tool to destroy political enemies? YOu do know that this tactic is used a lot... Even the Russians use it. If the west wanted to, Russia could be squashed like a bug. They do meddle in our affairs, but this has always been the case as it is a two way street. You are falling into the hands of the global corporate hegemony and you will do so laughing joyfully. YOu are helpless.

>Why are all of the whistleblowers cozy with the Russians?
You don't have many options when America would like to send you on a guantanamo vacation
>It makes me think WikiLeaks isn't looking out for the US
Why the fuck would they look out for your evil kike government? Especially after Trump has set his sites on Assange. The US government is the most corrupt and most destructive organisation on Earth, the world would be a better place if America didn't exist, you are not the good goys and history will look back on you with disgust.

>US government is the most corr-
Enjoy the (You), idiot.

Wikileaks is necessary in this world. Don't protect these fucking criminals.

Most corrupt? We are the only government in the world that still tolerates freedom of speech. People in the US enjoy much more freedom than anyone else.

Wikileaks is bad goys. It's just Putin and Russ-

Oy Vey! Look what's on ((CNN))

The only thing your people invented is shitty wheat products. You get no say.

CIA ain't shit anymore. JSOC/ISA and NRO are in charge now.