DNC MURDERED A HUMAN BEING, BECAUSE "IT WAS HER TURN"

Let that sink in for a second. How fucked up are todays democrats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SO2Wnbz0u28
archive.fo/JF9XF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((they))) did it to cover up the (((cult))), more important than hillary.

Fake news

sage
fake news

According to who? The DNC's PR Crisis Management firm?

JUSTICE FOR SETH

JAIL BOTH CLINTONS NOW

What youre implying is literally a nothing burger

Checked trips of truth

bump

Good meme

Fuck Hillary Fans

The Zionist, Kabbalah death cult that runs American politics has murdered many thousands of moral, upstanding citizens in the name of keeping their opulent power. they have also raped tens of thousands of children. They will fall hard, and soon.

>muh seth rich

Fake
And
Gay

Fuck off Shill bitch

Provide one bit of evidence that this was in any shape or form involved with the DNC
You literally cannot

>Fake and gay

I'm sorry you seem to be confused, we're discussing Seth Rich's murder not your personal relationship history.

He was working for the DNC. So it obviously involves them. Fucking shit just use your brain the slightest bit, dumbass shill idiot.

His name was Seth Rich.

HAHAHA BTFO.

Too bad they are all Nerd Virgins, but I'm sure he dreams of gay sex.

Never saw the report shill? Man you fuckers are getting sadder by the day...

all for the greater good my dude

>He died so that means it was his employer's fault

Stop the strawgrasping user
It's getting late
You should get some sleep

Well when you are killed by your employer...

Produce this mythical report then

Well when it is the employer who does the murdering...

this shit is a stupid distraction designed to keep you believing bullshit

kill yourself fake american rat

Fuck me, forget Richard Spencer, Sup Forums is the real controlled opposition.

Look how easy it is to convince you of anything and have you fight ravenously for it.

>Fox News runs with conspiracy theory with only one source
>One and only source happens to be on Fox News payroll
>But it's cool because he promised bombshell evidence """tomorrow"""
>It's tomorrow.

Calling it "fake news" is a bit disingenuous tbhfam. It's a claim that you are on the receiving end of some kind of false outside information in the media when actually Sup Forums was buying into this seth shit before it even made the news. This isn't you just getting tricked again, this cancer grew fully formed from within.

We're facing pure evil.

Its terrifying. Just imagine how many people the Clintons have gotten away with killing? They deserve to rot in a tiny cell.

>implying the dem base even knew who he was before his death
>implying it wasn't the insiders but all of them

You want the real red pill? Are you sure? You can never go back after this you know.

Seth Rich was a Russian agent who leaked after being flipped by Russian intelligence to reveal info about the Democratic Party. He was killed by Russian intelligence and a story fabricated blaming the Clintons for his murder. He was a paid Russian shill who got what was coming to him after he gave in to compromise. Everything surrounding him is now so tainted with disinformazion that you will never see the truth exposed in the mainstream.

Because if you're going to shill for Russia I may as well present the truth. Most will disbelieve it, but a few might not. At least the few monitoring this thread will shit themselves.

user, there is an evil in this world which has been concealed for all too long. Everything has been done to suppress public exposure to the true malevolent nature of the elites and the powers the be including the clintons. The veil is beginning to be ripped off. There will be chaos, death throes, but through it all you must have faith. That has preserved us and will continue to do so through all tribulations. Godspeed to you. And may those corrupt fuckers burn in eternal hell.

His name is Seth Rich.

Really makes you wonder.

Like was JFK sacrificial for lbj?

Watch HRC shill for gun control in his name.
youtube.com/watch?v=SO2Wnbz0u28
Evil is an understatement.

Since the election, 8 Russian diplomats, mostly people of interest to the Trump investigation, have been straight up murdered in broad daylight.

But yeah, you've already identified the real bad guys here so it's cool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I utterly loathe Hillary Clinton and I truly hope she gets what she deserves.

Seth Rich was killed by Russians as well. Watch how fast they and their useful idiots rush to deny this.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Russia is fucked up, and they kill their government workers all the time. Sucks but thats how Putin runs his country.

What is terrifying is when an American political party starts doing the same. If you don't see that you are a fucking retard.

we were talking about this when it happened. this is old news. only newfaggots are now letting it "sink in"

Always blaming the Russians. Such a weak defense after it has been used 1001 times.

He wasn't a human being, he was a literal kike that wanted to elect another kike communist to the highest office in the country.

If he had his wish, every white person in America would have their wealth stripped from them before being placed in a gulag to rot.

I will never defend a dirty Democratic Jew. If Hillary killed him, then it's probably one of the few good things she's ever done.

You reddit cuckolds need to seriously fuck off. I'm tired of seeing your spam all over this board.

>Seth Rich was a Russian agent
Go tell that to his family you suck fuck.

Trying to pin this on Clinton is nonsensical. Your insistence that the Clintons are murdering people right and left shows how sick your strategy is.

His family have already called your lot out for using his death as an anti-Clinton propaganda piece. You are the sick fucks.

I still don't get what this screen grab is supposed to be?

You are a twisted disgusting fuck for wanting another American dead, no matter his political or religious affiliation. Fuck off to the middle east where your ideas are welcomed.

Fake news faggot, educate yourself cock holster.

Wrong. Their DNC-appointed crisis PR shill Brad Bauman said that. Family hasn't said anything.

bump

You must only read things that agree with you.

Dont most people here support genocide n shit

>hand wringing intensifies

I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats are behind these murders just to make their Russia-Trump narrative more believable. Evil indeed.

And the way that somehow they can say "you lost get over it" while themselves still fixating this fucking hard on hillary every single day. Why it's almost as though they're idiot children and the only thing that matters to them is that they think they beat you at a game once.

Here's my evidence that only your DNC shill said that: archive.fo/JF9XF
Now show me yours.

oy VeeYyyYYyYyy

The phone call that saved Trump

When there's billions of dollars on the line murder is pretty standard.

moloch demanded it

thats pretty tame by DNC standards. KKK is their legacy. killing a rat is common practice in organized crime.

I never said I wanted him dead, you dumb fuck. Just that I don't care that he is.

Why would I shed a tear for someone that advocated for communism, an ideology responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of innocent people? Talk about twisted disgusting fucks wanting to see Americans dead...

Trying to get a President impeached for non-impeachable actions just because he's not who you voted for. Mainstream media pushing this agenda and real news like this being put on the back burner. Yeah okay, who really is the cock holster? Anti-American scum.

if a troll trolls a seth rich thread

is that trolling trolls or are the trolls trolling the troll

His parents went on video and said they are so happy that everybody is trying to find out what happened to their son. The private investigator they hired brought attention to Rich's murder. And yet you believe the DNC crisis manager who has everything to gain from lying.

Even Fox dropped the story after realizing it was fake news.

Democrat =/ communism you retarded ass hat.

>If Hillary killed him, then it's probably one of the few good things she's ever done.

Sure sounds like you wanted him dead to me.

Nobody gives a fuck about Seth Rich.
There are those that couldn't give a fuck less about him, and those that want to exploit his death for political gain.

Can't wait to see her rot in jail

Also we shouldn't blame the entirety of the Democratic Party for this, user, a majority off them were clueless to this

can't trust 'em.
I only trust donald trump and if he says hillary killed seth rich then that's a fact

or maybe mike flynn jr

You are aware the fox news board of directors are increasingly liberal, right?

>he promised bombshell evidence """tomorrow"""
>It's tomorrow.

Over the course of this thread actually it is now past midnight in DC where this "investigator" aka Fox News contributor lives. So """tomorrow""" came and fucking went, didn't it?

So what was it, what was the bombshell evidence? Huh?

You are a literal retard.

So you do want people murdered. You are a very hateful person. Please seek help.

>advice on Sup Forums

Legend says the Bogdanoffs were able to save Europe with just one phone call.