/bpg/ - Brazil Politics General - IT'S HAPPENING

THE END OF THE SIXTH REPUBLIC IS HERE
>President Temer taped bribing previous President of Congress with hush money
>Temer already denied and said he won't renounce
>2014 presidency front-runner Aécio Neves bribed with 2 million
>JBS kept track of bribes on 1890 politicians
>Impeachment document already created and being pushed by Congress
>Operation Lava Jato in full force; knew about the bribes and hush money since april, helped created the perfect oportunity
>Lula to be sentenced within 10 days
>current President of Congress Rodrigo Maia (under investigation) likely to be the temporary President until new election

News article: archive.is/hy6LB
Poll: strawpoll.com/91fyc38
Stream: youtu.be/x5MWlZrDu3k

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=HYep6wWCoB4
youtube.com/watch?v=xUBBG1TI4R0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6938
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/931
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30470
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21181
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29350
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14980
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30424
youtube.com/watch?v=YuNlKQRCplE
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TL8hSC7g4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Post yfw we soon run out of politicians who are neither convicted nor being charged/investigated for corruption.

Post yfw TIRIRICA 2018

Reposting because this is my favourite thing to debate rn.

Here's my tier list on what might happen next. R8, no H8 and post yours

S: Volta do Império
A: Mudança para um sistema parlamentar | nova constituição | Intervenção Militar
B: Guerra Civil
C: Renuncia do Temer, sucessão normal
D: Renuncia do Temer, eleições ou algo assim
E: Impeachment do Temer, sucessão normal
F: Impeachment do Temer, eleições ou algo assim | não-impeachment do Temer

Judge Carmen Lucia as prez until 2018

hahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
he is going to win my friends there is no way around it

> time skip 5 years
> Soros is the world's president
> Every country is a commie shithole
> 10% of the income of every country goes to Israel
> They build a huge tower
> They ally with the catholic church
> Soros is like a god for everyone
> People call him "friend"

Lol. What the fuck is this shit?

São Paulo's going to be an independent state now. Mark my words. People here are pissed.

So what's your endgame with this? Anyone in the political or law system, provided you're employed?

>Dom Pedro and Dom Pedro II stand side by side as they reveal a weapon to surpass Metal Gear

GUYS PLEASE type in english

COME BACK

ONLY OPTION:
LULA NOW

>F: Impeachment do Temer, eleições ou algo assim | não-impeachment do Temer

What will happen

>A: Mudança para um sistema parlamentar | nova constituição | Intervenção Militar

What should happen.

CHAMEM KEK para nos ajudar

>SP independent

We Pão de Queijos are gonna push your shit in again fag, shut up

kkkk
video errado
KEK aqui

Whatever happened with Dilma Roussef?

Perfect outcome: restoration of the monarchy with parliament and a prime minister.
Ok outcome: new constitution with stronger limits for politicians and harsher punishments.
Shit outcome: everyone is locked up, Lula manages to evade prison and is elected president for a third time.
Hell outcome: we become Venezuela tier.

Is this true? Brazil props up the communist shithole that is Venezuela with its profits from oil while Venezuela is flush with oil?

>every single politician and public servant is eventually found to be corrupt and jailed
>?????
>we ancap naow

Just as planned.

FUCK IT
LET LULA BE ELECTED
THEN WE HAVE ONE MORE REASON FOR A COUP
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD REVOLUTION STARTS TODAY

CARALHO KEK

Still nothing. if this was a serious country she would be in jail....

Like Hillary.

Hello brs

forgot to link the post

either D or F will be the ones which will happen, unfortunatelly. S would be gr8, but pretty much impossible. Military intervention is probably the highest chance high tier happening desu

I sadly foresee worst option.

I think some crazy strong as fuck and intelligent as hell dude or gal should go there, kill Temer, unify the country turning it into a militarist and technological superpower with elections every two years, where the actual president would fight a chosen challenger on a battle to the death where only lasers, power armors, chainsaws and missiles are allowed.

>Or, you know, option D or C.

Why the fuck are you using an Indian pooxy?

COCÔ

Lula isn't a judge tho

Seth Rich was just one of many

Richard Holbrooke Timeline
(April 24, 1941 – December 13, 2010)

Last Email of living Richard
Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:30 PM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6938
"Sullivan, Jacob J" says to H: "How do you want to handle? "

Note From his wife
December 11,2010 12:50 PM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/931

Huma Write his eulogy for H
12/11/2010 2:41:53 PM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30470

Cheryl says "And let's hope Richard is alright." so he is alive
Sunday, December 12, 2010 10:13 AM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21181

He is dead
December 13, 2010 7:02 AM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29350

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke Shearer
Brooke Lloyd Shearer (July 28, 1950 – May 19, 2009)

Brooke last living mail named "OUT OF CHANNELS BUT..."
where she says: Sorry for busting through "the system," but ---redacted
Apr 13, 2009 9:29 AM
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14980

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley Turton (November 25, 1973 – January 10, 2010)

STAFFER ASHLEY TURTON FOUND DEAD
Sources have confirmed that a woman found dead in a burning car this morning in a garage behind a Capitol Hill home is
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30424

Brazil was the major force of Communism. We gave our money to a bunch of shitheads to finance their shit governments. Lula was a god send to the left.

What the fuck are you doing, pooxy?

youtube.com/watch?v=YuNlKQRCplE

Literally the thread theme...

banido

kek, that's definitely S tier

youtube.com/watch?v=d5TL8hSC7g4

Spreading some news, where they aren't looking.

This time is different. People notice the endless leftists scams.

If Lula wins, part of the country will not accept. And finally we will have the civil war that will bring military back.

This time, commies will pay. With certainty, if Lula get elected.

I lost my faith in meme magic for a while. There wasn't any real happenings. Time for another meme war
THE TIDE IS TURNING NOW FUCKERS

Last 2 are tied together, user

What for?

military intervention when our Chiefs of Staff are all left-leaning commies? Toppest of keks

If we had a REAL military hero like Field Marshal Mascarenhas de Moraes still on the ranks, mebbes. But for now, a new Constitution will do

It's possible we would go straight to Venezuela, though.

sempre tivemos ele com a gente

top kek

>civil war
How the fuck would that even go down? We'd be throwing fucking rocks at other people?

New constitution would do wonders, i might add. Specially if it is short and concise. But that i'd be dreaming.

Why would trump need bribe money u fucking morons. He is a billionaire. Sage this shit for fuck sake

We're going straight up russian commie revolution style where everyone fucking dies

>FUCK IT
>LET LULA BE ELECTED
>THEN WE HAVE ONE MORE REASON FOR A COUP

This.

Tomorrow my honest money in Bovespa will turn in confetti thanks to this thieves.

One more reason to go for the guns.

>BOLSA AMANHÃ
J U S T

Why is he not imprisoned? Should/will Brazilians start fleeing is it gonna get that bad?

So how all will this affect the average loser/student?

qt

Just have to find some guns first, kek. Otherside, like user said, we's be throwing rocks. Other than that, I'm all in for a civil war

Just a thought: can you people imagine what would happen to this country if Bolsonaro is elected? We've had crooks and corrupt pieces of shit ruling this god forsaken piece of land for years, but NEVER clueless meme fuck like him.

I'm scared, anons. Hold me.

There could not be a Brazil tomorrow and you are asking about neets?

A FUCKING LEAF

This is about Brazil your retarded leaf

Public colleges/universities (not sure how to refer there, we call it Faculdades here) barely have classes or structures already. We're just getting buttfucked harder with all this.

Yeah not only Venezuela, are you aware of the Sao paulo forum?

Shit laws plus every single politician being bribed, jews, or commie faggots anyways.
>fleeing
Part of me wants to get the fuck out. Part of me wants to stay and at least try to help unfuck things.

>Why is he not imprisoned?
He's being investigated my man. Anyway, most Brazilians who can are already leaving the country. I'm upper class and know a lot of people my generation who are graduating and leaving the country.
In all seriousness, it won't. We'll be a tad more unstable until the 2018 elections and that's it. The corruption and mulatto cycle continues.

>UMA FOLINHA TOPZÊRA
I lost it.

Basically.

What's there going to be left for someone who's subsisting with a basic job or in university? Is it going to be a complete shutdown and instant anarchy, or are the chimps just gonna chimp out harder?

By your rationale, he and Aécio are accomplices by virtue of setting together and smiling at each other.

>UMA PORRA DE UMA FOLHA

>Part of me wants to get the fuck out. Part of me wants to stay and at least try to help unfuck things.

I know right. But you also know getting the fuck out is easier than cleaning this mess.

Posting this again in the new thread: to all the Amerifats coming here, a friendly notice: at the center of this latest scandal is JBS, which has dozens of immense factories in USA and is one of the world's top meat producers. These guys are near Monsanto-level in the meat industry, and the fact that they are so deeply involved with the BR state corruption means the same could be probably be said of US executives, as well as any place they set their dirty foot on.

Already started

The only thing good about brazil is the women in the south are really hot.

I was posting and lurking a lot in Seth threads. BR threads take priority now. Fuck. Hope the anons are uncovering new stuff.

We are literally in "Who the fuck knows?" territory. The military could take over. The monarchy could claim the rightful seat. We could balkanize in 50 different countries. We could become the new Soviet Russia. Maybe nothing happens.

The current situation is JUST RIGHT for any of those to happen, and I'm not exaggerating.

Just go short, my buddy. Also, once this thing settles down, it will be the perfect time for you to buy some shit.

>We could balkanize in 50 different countries.
YES
E
S

It's easier, but it certainly doesn't feel right to leave it behind like this.

have we started the fire?

Also, there's one thing about the new constitution option...

Our current constitution prevents a new one from being made. Sure, through military intervention or civil war, this won't matter, but I guess just making a new constitution is out of the actual realm of possibilities

Or can the politicians just give 0 fucks and make a new one? any lawfags around?

The fire rises.

DOUBLE
IMPEACHMENT

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF CORRUPTION NO COUNTRY EVER DID

No
So whats the timetable to see how bad things about to get

Começamos o incêndio, irmão.

No. We wont flee, only see things getting on that level if Lula become president again. Right now he is meeting with the judge, presenting his defense. Hopefully he is going to jail soon and will stop being a threat

ARE WE FINALLY NUMBER ONE IN SOMETHING?

>Part of me wants to stay and at least try to help unfuck things.
You can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ears, user. Brazil doesn't have what it takes to be a good country.

6-8 hours when Congress starts tomorrow session.