Fun's Over

This isn't a fucking joke anymore Sup Forums users of the US. We had our fun. We got to see what president Trump was like. But this man is literally betraying our secrets to Russia. It's time to get him the fuck out of office. Pence should be investigated just in case to ensure he wasn't aware of the collusion. Ryan should be disqualified from the line of succession, as well as any GOP member that stuck by him. We can hold new elections if we need to.

Don't let a meme be the actual reason Russia becomes the world's strongest superpower in 8 years. The good news is there won't be another republican president for a long time. I'd rather have a cuck society with all the shit the liberals want than vote for the party that was complacent while Russia tried to destabilize the west.

Obvious shill keep making more narratives

Russia and putin are bro tier we will remove kebab eternally

I agree. I want innocent Russian civilians to be blown up to death by laptop bombs because Fuck DUMFT and fuck WHITE PEOPLE.

Hi shill ;)

I'll start believing the "drumpf is a russian agent" narrative when you guys actually have proof

This. Putin and us will fight globalist cunts hand in hand while assraping mudslimes in the process.

Source?

Oh fuck off sharia blue, correct the record or whatever the fuck you faggots are calling yourselves these days

sage.

found you

Trump's twitter

The play ends on Walpurgisnacht

He, supposedly, shared info related to how ISIS makes bombs. I wouldn't call that a huge US secret.

T R U M P F A G S get their fucking talking points straight from Russia bot on Twitter

>russians
>white people

foooooound another shill. man the deep state got deep pockets amiright

Sage. Shill. Seth.

At least we don't get them from sucking Hillary's rusty cock.

Did ShariaBlue give you a raise or something? Dems a lotta fancy words you strung together for us po' old ignorant folks.

Also: Your retarded jpg gave you away, Mr. Cuckington. Try a little more subtlety next time. Unless you're just a bot.

> this man is literally betraying our secrets to Russia
Yes he is. What the fuck you gonna do about it, bitch?

Who gives a fuck about Hilary, faggot?
Are you happy you suck Putin's cock because Hilary wouldn't like it?

mudpost

i hope you know your life amounted to being paid to post political threads on the shittiest forum on the internet you faggot ass nigger

FUCK OFF SHILL

stfu you dumb shill.

Obvious shill threads are obvious.

SHILL