Hey Sup Forums what are some small subtle ways to get back at the capitalist system?

Hey Sup Forums what are some small subtle ways to get back at the capitalist system?

>be me, entomologist
>one day apartment complex raises the rent on me
>order a dozen American cockroaches and breed them in my 10 gallon tank
>2 months later
>have well over 500 cockroaches
>release them around the complex one night
>few months go by
>see pest signs all over complex
>overhear neighbors at the gym complaining
>cockroaches fucking everywhere
>complex has dozens of negative reviews on google
>see little neighbor girl crying in the hallway about bugs because shes too scared to sleep lmao

Who else here /accelerationist/?

You like living among cockroaches?

Whut is an entomologist?

Congratulations op you're a fucking piece of shit

HAHAHAHAHA

As someone who currently has a cockroach infestation I hope you fucking die

Bug scientist. OP is full of shit though.

Kys

Well then if you don't like capitalism then get out of here.
You can just write a petition or complain to the people(s) responsible for the rent hike.
You don't have to take it out on people.
Especially an innocent little girl who's crying now because she's living with roaches.
You have great power having access to all sorts of annoying bugs and you abuse it. Hope a fucking cockroach crawls into your ear at night and chews away your brain. Dickhead.

Just reported you to the FBI. This is a serious criminal offence, you are now facing a massive fine and potentially jail time, not to mention civil suits from neighbours and your landlord.

My father died a highly brutal death due to capitalism. I've never been the same ever since. Opioid addict living in a bachelor suite. I don't even have enough money to eat properly. I haven't had real meat for about 3 years.

Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

Imma let you finish, but I just want to say that Seth Rich was the Wikileaks contact and that he was murdered by the DNC/Clinton cabal.

Huh? My dad died in an industrial accident. He was worked to the point of exhaustion and died a very gruesome death.

Nobody cares. Fuck off.

stop working

>lower quality of life in an entire apartment complex to get back at one jew
Great fucking job asshole. You really couldn't do something that only affects the landlord?

Gb2 reddit moralfag

I've done similar shenanigans but I did jail time for one of them.

that's fucking incredible OP

Be the filthiest fucking jew you can be with your money and don't into consumerism. get everything you buy secondhand except underwear, socks, and stuff as you see fit. it saves $.

>nobody cares the corrupt DNC ruining America killed the guy who was leaking proof about corruption
Can you hear yourself right now, shill? Is this what you are defending?

My life has been ruined by capitalism. Go fuck yourself. My sweet father was robbed from me by capitalism. This forever destroyed me.

kek commie leaf is mad xDDD

yeah, the FBI is going to look into an alleged story of some neckbeard trolling an apartment complex with 500 cockroaches

fucking leaf

>capitalism killed him
You are just seeing whatyou want to see, if that is real. That is like saying a gun killed someone.

>Industrial accidents don't habben under gommunism guise XDDD

Thats bush league shit. You should kill yourself, that'll show 'em.

You think this is funny? Pic related is the only picture I have ever seen of my sweet father, a machinist, who died when I was 6 months old. This destroyed my future.

7/10 bait and switch

gg

Laugh all you want, but I only know anguish and anger.

He sure got around.

Fuck you. I've been to jail and done bad things to people before. I once broke a guys jaw for mocking my dad. Fuck you.

Nice.

Only issue with this is it causes a lot of collateral damage. The other tenants aren't your enemy.

>be FBI
>listen to some kid reporting something they saw online
>look at phone extension
>pic related when they realize its a fucking leaf

>see a sign with a small bucket that says "Take a penny Leave a Penny"
>took all the pennies
>didn't leave anything at all
that'll show those fuckers

it's like a metaphor for the rationalization and effects of voting democrat

>believing what you read on the internet

>angry at the wealthy
>get back at them by bringing down myself and others around me

sounds about right

get your stale ass memes out of here user

At least he took a good spin at it.

Damn it, Carlos

Are you a fucking retard? Without capitalism there'd be more incidents like that, not to mention children starving to death in the streets.

> pour 5 gallon of paint into jacuzzi ( apartment complex ) at night
> steal paper towels from gym bathroom ( apartment complex ) to save money on toilet paper
> smash bottles all over the dumpster area
> throw cigarette butts all over the common areas
> spary paint " niggers get out " on dumster area wall
> throw furniture into swimming pool ( apartment complex )
>pour used motor oil on grass at common areas
> run the sink shower and all faucets for hours while flushing toilet constantly to use lots of water

excellent work OP this is some stuff i did also to my kike landlord raising the rent