Multiculturalism is good, and it is the future

I was in New York the other day (I live in a boring 95% white town) and it was a nice day so I walked through one of the parks. I was struck by so many people of all different ethnicities, ages, sizes. There so many happy people. No divisions. I saw a trio of japanese men playing jazz, a black guy blowing giant bubbles for little kids to play with and run through, college kids from different places around the world relaxing and enjoying their last days of school by the grass. I heard all kinds of languages being spoken on that short walk. People singing and dancing, exhibiting and sharing their own cultures while appreciating others. biracial families, straight couples, old and young, gay couples, even some trannies all coexisting, mingling and interacting normally as people of this Earth.
Sup Forums, when will you accept that this is good? Diversity makes America strong. Multiculturalism is the future, and it is coming soon whether you want it to or not. I for one, am embracing it with open arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/2015/02/04/passersby_walk_over_dead_homeless_m.php
pix11.com/2017/03/11/man-brutally-beaten-on-lower-manhattan-sidewalk-as-people-walk-by/
youtube.com/watch?v=L7DegsDJEb4
youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow I bet you're a cool guy with a lot going on OP. last time I was struck by the beauty of diversity my classmates were run over by some Muslim with a grudge

what culture was this homeless man from?

gothamist.com/2015/02/04/passersby_walk_over_dead_homeless_m.php

In the long run if you like this sort of diversity you got to keep people separated. Mixed marriage and globalization will result in a brownish race with a Mcworld consumerist culture.

what culture was this victim from?

pix11.com/2017/03/11/man-brutally-beaten-on-lower-manhattan-sidewalk-as-people-walk-by/

Imma let you finish, but I just want to say that Seth Rich was the Wikileaks contact and that he was murdered by the DNC/Clinton cabal.

What is this? Copy-pasta?

Dingdingding
Its great until 80% of the people have mixed and all are brownish with brown eyes and brown hair and have no distinct culture or identity to motivate them in life. All that's left is hedonism and consumerism at that point.

I was so moved by your story that I almost bumped your post. Neck yourself, OP.

Fun Fact: If all the Blacks in New York City were replaced by white people, the murder rate there would fall by 97%.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7DegsDJEb4

>you got to keep people separated

Even just allowing people, non-monopoly businesses, and schools to have true freedom of association, rather than imposing government-forced racial integration, would preserve actual racial diversity, since people of all races naturally tend to prefer the company of their own people.

The reason you saw so many cultures was because they all originally came from unique places. In a multi-cultural world there ceases to be uniqueness. Think your 95% white town is boring? Try the whole world having one collective culture or one collective mutt race. Nationalism is better for the preservation of individual cultures than globalism will ever be.

>Diversity makes America strong

Hey Shlomo, slow day at the JIDF office?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Go visit Paris. Wilthy shit hole resembling more like Africa. When entering a mall, soldiers checks your bag for case of Allah.

Never again.

is this for your creative writing class? the narrator's voice is still a bit stiff/artificial, but you've almost got an authentic character going. keep working on it. oh yeah, and stay on the east coast with that fatty bitch trans homo shite.

multiculturalism is good cus of muh fuzzy feelings. How liberal. Sigh

Diversity will weaken the "White Man" secret sauce that created civilization.

The homogeneous power of China is building a Navy and Army for WW3. Everyone is too dumb or too scared to see it.

A diverse America will break apart into 100 countries. Where there were 50 states, there will be 100+ small nations squabbling with each other for centuries.

Diversity is going to complicated the existence of the whitest nations left because of nukes.

When the West collapses what happens to them?

The whitest nation will have to wage war on the places that have them and secure them.

Congrats you're a normal human being

This is why the 1965 anti-descrimination act was a travesty

That's an interesting piece of speculation.

Diversity is literally resetting the rat race.

- white man achieves greatness
- white population tricks into mixing
- mixed population is mediocre at best
- mixed population has to fight, cull each other, selectively murder each other for 3000+ years until the new White Man race emerges... if it even emerges at all. Everyone can devolve back to chimps.

Whenever I go to my local Giant Eagle, It's usually 95% white. Despite some people being ugly, I'm glad I'm not living in a multicultural shithole that kikes want.

Hopefully Trump makes it easier for whites to move here so faggots like OP get offended.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Fuck you. I live in a multicural island and it's a violent and poor shithole.

NYC reporting in to say multiculturalism is a policy of failure, because I live with it every day.

t. Brooklyn reactionary

>embracing it with open arms
Why not bend over and spread the buttocks as well? It would spare somali the struggle

Don't blame anyone for going NEET.

Enjoy your video games, hot water, electricity, internet. Enjoy the frills of White Man civilization while they last. All that shit may come to an end.

NEETs will be the first to go if that shit ends. If you want to survive might as well innawoods right now and live off the grid