Berkeley Riot

I was at the last Berkeley Riot. AMA.
And i have pic to confirm i was there to troll.

you have to go back

Pretty close already. Berkeley is not a fun place to live.

>
How many liberals did you sacrifice to Lord Kek to earn those digits?

mentioning Sup Forums irl is worth killing yourself over

rethink your live

Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

this

I already died inside a long time ago.

Hey kim

Ok?

that's not what he meant you fucking idiot

Dont go on Reddit mate.

By pretending to represent Sup Forums irl, you've tainted everything we stand for. KYS tonight, and live stream it for us. It's the only way to repent.

I have brought dishonor to us?

I fucking can't tell if you're actually this fucking stupid.

mah main man Jong Un! How's the oppression of free thought and crimes against humanity going?

You must have me confused with the trudeau government now dont insult me or the rcmp will arrest you

kim, stop shitposting and go run your country

Stop shitposting and go for a run in your country you fat fuck

LARPers like you are cancer.

You are exactly the same as he people who went around in Guy Fawkes masks. It was just a joke, right? Until it wasn't. Until those people were so fucking diverged from Sup Forums with their collective little cancer growth they became something completely different.

If you're out waving Sup Forums flags you don't get this place at all.

BIG NK BRINGIN' THE HEAT

Best Korea you plannin anymore missile launches fatboy?

you have to go back

Digits checked. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't ever give a fuck about people trying to bring you down. Keep your spirits up and keep your eyes on the road.
Praise Kek!

old news, nobody cares