I'm worth US$12 million

I'm worth US$12 million.

Now tell me why you/the government deserve any of that.

Taxation = theft

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/zacrothman/?hl=en
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2893136/A-better-New-Year-s-Eve-Rich-Kids-Instagram-post-party-pics-magnums-champagne-parties-yachts-private-planes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he was rich, it wouldn't be silver Patron, it would be Platinum.

Tbqh, it probably wouldn't be Patron at all...

look at you, you're literally a worthless piece of shit douchebag looking brah

/thread

>$12 million
Congratulations, you are middle-middle class.
>Now tell me why
meh

Yeah, fuck you douche

We/they don't deserve your money. I agree with you. That being said, red shoes?

Patron is fucking expensive man, what are you talking about?

Look, mega douche has returned!

Good for you. The government deserves none of your money.

Because the expression of that value is little more then paper they produce on demand, your inherent value is automatically out of your control, and the true value is offshored to an elitist cabal who can artificially inflate or deflate the amount of money in circulation to suck wealth out of the host nation, and by extension, your pockets.

A bottle of Silver Patron is about 40 USD... hardly expensive.

because (you) use government services such as roads and street lighting

new money

yep, very.

>meh
you what?

lol, no its not you stupid wop-dago

didnt ask for it did I? force me to use your roads and lights and tax me for it? sounds like theft to me!

Can I have 100k ? I'll be your best friend.

You think that Fiat currency worth something lol
Let me know when you have land, men, and power.

Because you're a faggot OP
You have to pay the faggot tax

How did you get dat cash mayn

Shitty bait, OP

Try harder next time.

unsurprisingly people are angry again for no reason

taxation is theft
the government are kikes
/thread
go fuck yourselves, everybody

Why even be a millionaire if you cheap out on already cheap liquor? God you're a faggot

$12 million isn't enough to be able to kick your feet up on a plane

because you use roads and are protected by laws

yeah, gib us sum info, senpai

then fuckoff to the woods asshole
no one will tax you there
it was the worst idea to give you wh*te shits civilization anyway

got any fine porcelains or cool old chink shit your family has you can boast about?

>Congratulations, you are middle-middle class.
ya, if you live in a liberal shithole city. you'd be rich if you lived anywhere else in the u.s.

Jeezus Christ I'm a 9 to 5 wage slave and even I've bought myself higher shelf bottles than patron silver

You are annoying all of us.

Johnny Walker Blue is much more expensive than that cheap Mexican shit. If you really want a good drink have Cognac if you can afford the good shit VS and XO

Fuck off. Our nation, our rules,

If your nation tolerates your greedyness then you can stuff a dildo up your ass and get bent.

I am worth $15million USD and that's not even enough to be playing celebrity on private jets like a big baby playboy. You'll lose it quick u whipster faggot. better learn how to invest before it's gone and ur streaming on twitch

Hey Zac Rothman, How are you doing?

By the way, you are worth more than $12 Million, just saying. maybe you want to check with your accountant.....

instagram.com/zacrothman/?hl=en

GR8 B8.

When the proletariat comes in the night to slit your throat and rape your wife you wish wish you had paid a little more in taxes. Just saying.

They dont. All taxation is theft.

> stealing other peoples mones = not greed

> lot stealing other ppls money = greed

libtartish/leftofascist logic right there

*connrection*

> stealing other peoples mones = not greed

> NOT stealing other ppls money = greed

libtartish/leftofascist logic right there

is that your gay lover

Except that federal taxes don't pay for any of that shit.. The money is borrowed and your federal taxes only pay for the interest on that loan. Basically your federal taxes is rent for using federal reserve notes. Nice racket the jews have going. Oh wait, you're a jew right?

Governments can apparently incur limitless debt - so taxation is really unnecessary

umm.. no sweetie. thats not how reality works.

Nope, you would wish you paid not a cent in taxes and instead put 0.1% of what you would have owed toward bodyguards and security hardware.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2893136/A-better-New-Year-s-Eve-Rich-Kids-Instagram-post-party-pics-magnums-champagne-parties-yachts-private-planes.html

God you fuckers must be seriously retarded to fall for this bait. Here's the article that pic was pulled from. It took me 30 seconds of googling to find it. Fucking saged.

buy Sup Forums

so now I have to be exiled for not wanting to support public infastructure because I was born into a system I had no choice in? hmm sounds like theft to me!

shitskins really cant think in abstract terms can they?

we already know u leftists are psychopaths and criminals and government/leftism is literally mafia / fascism.

but thanks for pointing it out for the not yet so wellinformet tho.

Wop dago? LOL! That flag is from Hong Kong you fucking retarded burger!

>2-3k sitting on table.
>worth 12 mil

Sure why not.

$yep they cant.

ccheck what they are tount to south africa right now.

only heads up is that in about 7 years they will starve to death down there, when they have installed 'their system'.

srsly, whites should be (VERY!) proud to be whites. they are simply naturally superior. that's why all world tries to bring em down btw ...

>Now tell me why you/the government deserve any of that.
They don't.
>Taxation = theft
I agree.

meh

>I'm worth US$12 million.

Not after the worldwide financial crash coming soon.

Hard Reset coming soon. Enjoy your despair.

I don't think a single person actually believes OP is being legit, user.

You live in Hong Kong, yet you aren't Chinese, and you use US currency. You are not worth $12 million.

>OP raises a valid point
>everyone ignores this and goes into jealous shitposting instead

Their nation, their rules. If you don't like it, go and trade somewhere else

no i'm not a jew we sent them to Israeli 40 years ago
it is you tard
if it isn't then your government is fucking you and you should change it
shitskins invented the abstract thinking honey, when your kind was still up on trees.
that's how civilization works
you pay taxes to get protection and services
if you don't like it proceed to live your ancestor's life and forage for weeds and herbs

Where's your timestamp?

Fake and gay

>shitskins invented the abstract thinking honey
Thanks for math. Why did you guys stop progressing science a thousand years ago?

I don't. Congrats on the money bro. Taxes are unfortunately required for military operations, roadcare, and government salaries though

we never stopped
it's a common misconception
just like European "dark ages"
we had fast growing periods and low growing periods

Haha you think it'll only be from the left? The proletariat knows no boundaries and they will eat from the flesh of the rich.

>I'm worth $12m
Congratulations.

>Now tell me why you/the government deserve any of that
I don't deserve any of it. The government does if it is providing services such as vital infrastructure, protection (civil and military) and first responders.

>Taxation = theft
In its current form, I would have to agree. Too much wasteful spending in government when they could reliably provide the services we all actually require for 1/3 of what they collect/spend.

Taxation within reason is not theft and is required to build a legitimate first world nation.

because your punny 12 million can't pay enough protection to guard you against others, how will you pay for protection so guatemala can't just raid your private property and steal your money