SHE LURKS

SHE LURKS

twitter.com/louisemensch/status/865013617355259904

someone probably told her

>crazy attentionwhore bitch ctrl+fs herself on popular web forum
imagine my shog

>someone uses a bot that autogenerates mail from a russian server as mailinator is now blocked everywhere
>ITS DA RUSSIANS!!!!

every fucking time

Oh fuck ALL Russians that post here are hackers!! I've been 1 scooped.

Lol it's a script of someone spamming a petition with the name Kim Il Sung. This bitch is literally retarded. Qq qq

tits or gtfo mensch

She is a proper nut

kek, I want to call her the Alex Jones of the left, but Alex Jones is actually a very reasonable guy.

Who is this retard?

If you're itt Louise, kill yourself you crazy cunt

Those damn russians are at it again...
How do we stop them?

So having an email address with .ru makes you Russian now?

Is this the evidence the left is talking about?!

HAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao wasn't this the Brexit remote script where some user put in a few thousand signatures from the Vatican?

They even mentioned that shit on Question Time.

Brace yourselves, Sup Forums is about to be attacked by a massive shill invasion in the next few hours

>about to
>shill invasion

have you not seen the state of Sup Forums in the last 3 days?

That would be great to have a Vatican email.

Crazy bitch who thinks Russia is behind everything

Holy fuck this is stupid. The bot uses a russian mail server. Whopdeshit. All the other toss away email for confirms for botting are blocked everywhere. This isn't 2012 anymore when you could bot on babby mode.

inb4 Im actually Hong Kong or Icelandic because i have a vps there.

pretty sure its already here and we didnt even recognize it because this place is shilled 24/7 by thousands of random people/groups that we pissed off unknowingly.

Didn't she admit to doing drugs that morphed her views on reality?

This.

Seth rich.

Comey will bitch out.

who?

Yes. They were mostly autogenerate by a vatican proxy of all things. It was great. If not vatican it was some other dumpy country with a W or V as the name, they showed up at the json at the bottom.

>last 3 days

Try years.

I wish you faggots would stop making these bitches famous. This is just marketing by this loco roastie

Is the Crazy Bish reading right now?
Post this if you are here

i don't know why we let people form the uk migrate here

Shes a crazy bitch. I hope she goes split black/split white asap and fucks up whatever man is stupid enough to be her lover. let her split and she will make his life hell. stupid borderline personality bitches. *spits*

Looking through Mensch wiki she is married to (((Peter Mensch))). According to the wiki she meet him years before they got married and apparently he wisely chose not to have children with this mental case. Really makes you think.

Seriously, this is the Alex Jones of the left. HAHAHHAHAHA

that's an insult to the water filter merchant at least he's willing to listen and not win a gold metal at the Mental Gymnastics Olympics

>tfw you'll never sodomize this crazy british bitch
why even live, lads?

She needs a good dicking from putin

>I want to shove her cock inside my throat.
Wait... It's the other way round

See Carrer bravo

I would like to see a nigger break into her home. a big nigger. A convict nigger with prison yard muscles. Just a big ass black as ink nigger. A big dumb violent retarded nigger. Let this giant nigger with a low IQ and high sex drive break into her home while shes doing her crazy shit before bed. Let the big black ass nigger beat the fuck out of her with his cinderblock fists. Just punch the bitches face in. Beat her nearly to death. Beat her head to the point she talks with a stutter the rest of her life. then id like for that nigger to gag her with his donkeysize dick. Right down her throat while she turns colors and her own vomit runs down his nigger dick and nigger balls. Then that nigger needs to fuck her with his vomit covered dick. in her liberal pussy yes but also in her ass. Hard. Furiously hard like a jungle animal. then let the nigger cum in her mouth with her shit and her vomit smudging and bubbling around her strained lips and in her mouth. And the blood from her crushed head too.

this woman is a walking display of why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Mensch. Her last name is literally fucking Mensch. I-Is anyone here actually real? I really am in a simulation that they cancelled funding for, aren't I?

Reminder, this retard thinks that Putin assassinated Andrew Breitbart to install Steve Bannon as editor of Breitbart.

Go on...

Can you write a blog with this kind of stuff. Getting kind of bored of blacked.com lately

so she believes everything she reads here...

how can we manipulate this cunt, Sup Forums?

She's crazy, eh Comra. I mean guys?

DA, IT'S ALL TRUE

I AM PART OF AN ELITE GROUP OF HACKERS FROM RUSSIA

I AM RISKING MY LIFE AND MY BUBUSHKA'S TO GET THE WORD OUT

THANKS YOU FOR READING.

>CIRCLING THE .RU THROWAWAY EMAILS LIKE THEY MEAN ANYTHING

CERTIFIABLY CLUELESS

WHY IS THIS DUMB BRIT EVEN TALKING ABOUT AMERICA, FUCK OFF TWAT

Hello Louise, you are a useful idiot for people who don't give a fuck about you.

I like your thinking

(((Louise Mensch))) deserves to be fucking beheaded and her body fed to wild pigs. She's a mentally unstable cunt and I will pop a bottle drink a glass of bourbon the day she dies in celebration. Fuck that soulless whore.

continue.

i get to skin her first. then someone can do that

meta

>Russians
>actually using an .ru account

Are people fucking stupid?

Best post I've ever seen. I just shed a tear of joy, user. Go on.

FOR LOVE AND POUTINE, COMRADE.

Where's your flag user?

Literally, what?

Checked.

You have another three years in the simulator buddy. You signed up for this. Don't know why you wanted it for so long you've already been in here for two.

- Tech operator

>she browses for black dicks

what a coal burning untermensch

BEST POST OF THE YEAR

Prove it bitch
Social media is fucking cancer

Wait... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Someone screenshot and post this to her

Wow Mensch is reading this comment right now. Hi Mensch, I'm a sysadmin/developer and you're full of shit. Proof in pic.

>some fake email website as .ru TLD
>"ZOMG TRUMP IS RUSSIA, RUSSIAN HACKERS HACKING UK"
Fucking shitty reporting, women are so fucking retarded I wish they didnt exist.

why does she receive any attention at all?

I'm serious w-wheres your flag user?

Ask and ye shall receive

Kek. Nice one

Hello Louise! Can you plz screen cap this and share on Twitter? Luv yer tiddies btw =3

It's been 33 years though! I lived through the 90's pc grill power era, why do I have to sit through the re-run? Can't I just die already?

>Kim Il Sung

Is she legitimately retarded?

The Russian email addresses are obviously a meme.

This is why women being allowed into politics was a mistake. They are just so unaware.

Hey no fair.... how da fugg you no flag nigga?

>tfw i just hacked several of her personal emails with my samsung™ galaxy™ s8™
should i dump her nudes here bros?
t. putin

Jack

Checked. Kek agrees

KEK

clicking the flag on this post leads to a 404. literally the only one in this thread that does that.

>not using the dark theme

what a very gayboi

Who is this? One of us or them?

r u from elysium

>in her liberal pussy yes but also in her ass
My fucking sides!

Louis Mensch my favourite Russian conspiracy theorist. She's still royally ass blasted that Wikileaks revealed her to be the hack "journalist" she is.

Not sure what you mean, dude.

I think this
Is meant for this
Again, where are you posting from flagless user?

That red rooskie Kim Il Sung is out to get mE!!

lmao we need to start giving her disinfo and see what she leaks.

hes not tho

OH SHIT, IT'S FANCY BEAR, GUIZE! XD

Refresh your browser his flag is not there

Getting sick of this whore now, fucking shut up Louise and deal with your paedophile partner. Annoying druggy.

I'm already doing this. I'm one of her "CIA sources". kek

She's not even "left", she's a cuckservative NeverTrumper who enthusiastically supported Evan McMullin. So she's a globalist in Republican drag.

>18/5/2017
What the fuck kind of calendar has 18 months.

ur fukd kid its andora