Do you beg to differ, Sup Forums?

Do you beg to differ, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/occupy-democrats/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/I beg to differ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>forgetting Reagan and Teddy Roosevelt

I think he qualified that statement with "by the media" but since when has the truth mattered to Democrats?

Sup Forums's not here man

He was talking about the media faggot.

Oh you mean that guy JFK who was done in by the CIA FBI aka the Deep State. Hmmm.

>two of the most loved politicians of all time
>versus the single biggest social pariah since jesus when he went against the jews

Also, hasn't there already been at least one assassination attempt on his life?

why is Sup Forums so retarded holy shit

I love how "the most x y" where x is quality given to y object is now thrown around with little or no substance. People went on about how Obama was the worst president, but there's obviously no decent measure of this. No one went through, measured x and then compared y to any other potential objects. It's just an empty phrase people spew around because they are morons who only know how to appeal to emotion.

The media was deepthroating JFK's dick on a daily basis. The fuck you talking about.

kill yourself fake american rat

Where's jackson?

Well, there sure has been a lot of Democrats that have stated publicly they want to kill him. So yeah...
Pretty much all of Hollyweirds have made this clear on Twatter as well.

RARE

Still on the 20. :)

Why havent these goys been garrison'd yet?

>is literally having affairs with celebrities at the white house and media keeps it a secret until after his death
>wanted to send blacks back to africa and said they have no place amongst whites and is often considered finest POTUS ever
>gets shit on for two scoops of ice cream and the way he eats his steak

I think ole Donny Strumpkins might be on to something.

>We beg to differ
>Shows pictures of JFK, and Lincoln; which had successful political careers
>Only time they were 'treated worse' is when they fucking got shot in the head.
>Meanwhile nowadays the Don is being the victim of unfair media, the bullying of the left, the constant barrage of fuckery towards him and the literal fucking death threats
>We beg to differ

two during the campaign, laughable failures but it's pretty fucking alarming that there are so many people (as well as powerful news networks *cough CNN*) out there that are actually casually normalizing the idea of assassinating a democratically elected high like the president, like what the fuck.

>Kennedy
lol what? He lost the debate and only even got their because of his rich father.

Lincoln just put the media he didn't like in prison and the press loved Kennedy.

i feel like they're implying something

>Occupy Democrats
politifact.com/personalities/occupy-democrats/

DELETE THIS ANTI-SEMITIC GARBAGE RIGHT NOW OP.

this. while JFK and Lincoln WERE assassinated, they were also both well liked presidents. Trump is pretty much being character assassinated every day now

So the only way he could have it worse is if they kill him?

Really activates my almonds.

>Implying Trump isn't going to be assassinated by the Antifa and the dems

how come Garfield and McKinley aren't in that picture? Were they afraid the sort of people who actually eat that trash wouldn't know who two of their country's presidents were?

Both got what they deserved tbqh.

JFK was pretty based, though.

no

>Get killed by the first assassination attempt
>act like you're hot shit

Trump has survived three already, harden the fuck up.

If JFK were still representative of the Democrats, the country as a whole would be much better off.

>the Don

no

Both were hated by large groups of people, the entire south of the country for Lincoln and lots of people for JFK's failed bay of pigs invasion

It's true. JFK had it worse than anyone else, being killed by the deep state once it gained all the power it needed. How is that fair?

So you prefer the anti-gun SJW bullshit that we're subject to today?

no

Oh fuck I did use that term... Well, no matter how hard I will try to convince you that I don't browse Reddit, you'll just claim that I do. Fuck.

say the people who want Trump to share the same fate

Jesus christ

>fat pig who pulled daddy's purse strings for five service deferments and shits in a gold bathroom goes in front of military grads to cry like a pussy about how hard he has it

...by the media"

Finished that for you...

Trump would be dead if he wasn't at Mara lago

how about getting impeached for a blowjob? by self righteous republican scum like newt gingrich no less.

Trump is toast. good riddance. he will not survive his trip.

those occupy faggots still exist? rofl

Wait! Who the fuck is that standing BEHIND JFK. Their legs are long as fuck.
>nice trips

Okay, I laughed.

Also, those triangular handguards on the AR are fucking sexy.

Not gonna lie, former lump teleportor here, it's delirious watching mump flash and yearn, but seriously, we can't let this scoop get the mooplear dupes.

JFK and Lincoln weren't assassinated by the media.

Honestly, this meme is starting to sound like scat to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

Oh yeah man the South LOVED Lincoln.

Wtf does beg to differ even mean? It doesn't make sense

>assassinated because he was about to audit the fed and name the jew

Fuck off, JFK was based.

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/I beg to differ

Do they not use that down under?

No way
No fucking way

This CAN'T be real. No one could be this stupid

They do but it makes no sense and makes you sound like a pretentious fuckwit

Trump was referring to the media not to assassins.
Also why does having Kennedy and Lincoln always try to a crutch for a liberal argument? As much as Sup Forums hates Lincoln, we at least didn't want the South to be punished for the Civil War, while in modern day, liberals are always trying to find an excuse to put down southerners. Kennedy on the other hand was a populist much like Trump and like Trump was hated by the deep state and was (((killed))).

JFK I understand because the CIA killed him for being a bad goy but that faggot lincoln deserved it

>lincoln
>unfairly

that asshole led 600,000+ people to their deaths.

fuck him.

no

Not an argument.

Lied under oath.

>Lincoln becomes president
>wants to stop the spread of slavery AKA welfare and try to unify the nation
>nulificationfags who liked human welfare got into autistic screeching
>secceds
>war beings
>Lincoln says fuck it and gets slavery banned
That was all on the Southerners. They could had their niggers but they just HAD to create the Confederacy.

So are they

Lincoln said he didn't care about slavery. He said he would free all the slaves or free none, if it meant keeping the union together.

> CIA killed Kennedy for being a GOY
> Kennedy thought the Fed was retarded
> only a leaf

So stupid that they try to make a point by putting two loved presidents that were assassinated, while forgetting the two irrelevant presidents that were assassinated as well.

>James A. Garfield
>William McKinley
>never forget

HAHA!! And this is a liberal site attacking liberals.

Back then news organisations weren't owned by 6 companies and there was no internet. Bad comparison.

Also I'm sure they would kill trump if they could.

Nobody knew that American history was so extensive. Nobody knew!

Obama was the most financially damaging president of all time, 10 trillion dollars not counting gdp stagnation. How's that for quantifiable?

JFK was killed by the CIA because he wanted to dismantle it due to its incompetence.
They have much subtler ways to deal with Trump, such as falseflagging as foreign powers to get dirt on him--they don't need to do anything so drastic and violent.

Now that's an obscure meme. I'm actually rather glad it perished as quickly as it did, because it's retarded.

not yet