Donald Trump has Alzheimer's

Donald Trump has Alzheimer's.

This is a direct quote from a speech:

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my, like, credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger, fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

>explain to me how this is not evidence of dementia

c-span.org/video/?c4546796/donald-trump-sentence

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alex jones was right about the shills trying to push this

This thread didn't go over well the first time you posted it.

Let's say it's true. Hillary got smoked by a guy with Alzheimer's.

LMAO.

Holy shit is this picture real?

>Let's say it's true. Hillary got smoked by a guy with Alzheimer's.

True

But he is making less and less sense every day

Its not, It just points to an NT personality type, sorry.

Are you saying that speech is an example of coherent thought?

anyone on Sup Forums has seen this picture approximately 10,000 times, get the fuck out you:

> reddit loving,
> ((concerned)),
> shill ass ben fischbein,
> paid disinfo,
> retarded homosexual,
> nigger.

Explain the NT thought process that makes this speech cogent

Sorry angry Jew I am sure Trump will do your bidding

No he's saying:

> uno posto de ID

> hello fellow Sup Forumssters, i'm a shill faggot who loves cock

>Explain the NT thought process that makes this speech cogent

Well see NT means "New Great Again"

that's when you just ramble about an onion on your belt and how when you were a kid 5 bees were worth a nickle and everyone colluded with Russia and that's the way you liked it

I followed along with that pretty easily, you're a retard.

sage slide threads

>alex jones was right about the shills trying to push this

Alex jones is truly a genius

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

>don't worry judge I just lie and shill on my TV show to fool cucks into listening to me, I'm totally not an unfit parent

and then he loses the case lol

Get the Fox News Health A Team to diagnose him

Nobody can even defend that Trump quote

The guy is derranged

Let's not speak of it

It's the shill Democrats fault he can't make sense

Amirite

>Get the Fox News Health A Team to diagnose him

how about just get them to explain how any part of that word for word trump quote makes any rational sense at all

>are you saying this is an example of coherent thought
>No

ok we are agreed then

>Literally admitted his show was an act under oath
>Somehow not considered fake news on Sup Forums

Why should we trust anything Alex Jones says?

>
>>Literally admitted his show was an act under oath
>>Somehow not considered fake news on Sup Forums
>Why should we trust anything Alex Jones says?

exactly

it's always amusing when plebs think trump is dumb. it's like they forget all the 4d chess moves he's been making his entire life. the reason he only sleeps 3-4hrs and "tosses, turns, thinks..." is because he enters a deep state of mind and works out his plans in private. this is not a guy who falls asleep unaware, has confusing dreams, and wakes up out of sorts. he enters another dimension and continues his work.

really makes me wonder...

Is that your official remote diagnosis? sage

Please explain any part of the OP quote and how it makes any kind of sense at all

A person can go from normal to mentally deficient in a few months with Alzheimers when age 70

>Is that your official remote diagnosis? sage

please explain how those are the words of a rational man

i'll wait