Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here

This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness he's gonna get impeached.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPK7uStv6zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only retarded rural people voted Trump. Sophisticated city people voted Hillary

Sage

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

Seriously, we cannot let him get the nuclear codes

fuck off shill

>Teleports behind you

Heh. Nice try, kid.

>leans into mic
wrong.

>Still believing this meme is relevant

I remember when you fags were still crying about Trump's tax returns and then Maddow fucked that all up. the democrats are still peddling false hope. face it, you fuckers lost. 8 more years

>Implying we're liberals

Oh boy.

Easy there, kiddo. You're only making yourself look more retarded.

this is a mudpost

samefag

Autist

>implying you're old enough to post here

Gawd! You hatefilled AGIST.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPK7uStv6zA

Even if the memo is real, it wouldn't be ruled obstruction of justice. No matter how many leftists whine and cry, they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo when it:
>1) May or may not exist. Nobody has even seen the memo.
>2) Is a collection of thoughts and opinions of what happened during the meeting and not an official record of what was said.
>3) Was not provided to the Justice Department or any of Comey's superiors even though Comey is required by law to report when he thinks a crime is being committed. It took him 3 months and a week after being fired to reveal this info.
>4) McCabe, a Comey loyalist, testified under oath that the White House had not tried to influence the investigation. McCabe, one of Comey's close friends and his deputy director, would've known about any attempt at obstruction of justice.
>5) Comey himself testified under oath on May 3, 2017 that he had never experienced any kind of political pressure to end an ongoing criminal investigation.
>6) Simply telling a guy to go easy on someone isn't obstruction of justice. If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction. The contents of the memo (if it even exists) do not suggest that at all.

COPY AND PASTE THIS ON ALL SHILL THREADS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We know the memo is fake user, its just that the establishment wants retard Drumpf gone and so he will. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, him getting impeached brings the KEK to a whole nother level.

Your reactions and general butthurt, makes this even funnier. LOL.

>Because things don't change in 4 years
>Or when you get classified intel
fucking kill yourself faggot

That's after or before we impeach our third president in less than 4 years?

God I can't wait to vote for Trump again in 2020

How many threads are you going to make today? Are you feeling ok?

well basically, I mean it's obvious at this point he coordinated with Russia, offering them favors in exchange for them hacking HIllary and used Flynn as an intermediary.

At least Nixon used US criminals for his break-in. Yeah, it's literally way worse than Watergate.

Awwwwwwww. Did I get your wittle snowflake feewings hurt user? Daddy Trump betrayed you after all. It's alright though, all politicians are like that. I felt the same way my first election.

Mudkip

How did he betray me if I never voted for him? Are you sure you're feeling ok? How many shitposting threads have you made today? I also haven't seen any shred of evidence for any of your claims you seem to be only posting buzzwords and nonsensical bs. Good job on trolling or shilling I guess?

Thank you, friend. ;)

Thanks for sharing your blues. obvious trump had contacts. You wrote that so it must be true. This definitely isn't a psy op that's been cooked up by the media and dems for months because they were so butthurt they lost they couldn't take it like men.

Great meme ammo. Did Brock make that just for his favorite little goy?

Edgy shill detected

The way you write makes it obvious to everyone that you've been on Sup Forums for decades. You must be the proto old fag. You are definitely not new.

Gee whiz, how'd you figure me out? Shucks?! Btw babe, I get more than just $0.05 deposited in my account.

Lurk moar