Tulsa. White Female Cop Shoots and Kills Unarmed Black Male - Verdict - Not Guilty of Manslaughter

cnn.com/2017/05/17/us/tulsa-police-shooting-trial/index.html?adkey=bn

Tulsa will burn tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HM3SPTdfDkw
youtube.com/watch?v=14dHrH5B9kE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=wLZq5GGPxws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reaching into SUV which he left in the middle of the road

justified shoot, no doubt about it.

The window was more than 3/4 up. He couldn't have reached anything.
He shouldn't have been allowed to get that close to the vehicle in the first place.
They should have tased his ass long before.

He dindu nuffin

Im in tulsa.. literally nothing happening. Handful of hipsters and loke 3 black people shouting in front of courthouse. Everyone else doesnt care.

WE
WUZ
SAFARI BUSINESSMEN

>don't care
Yet.
Mayfest will be interesting. Perfect opportunity for BLM to cause a lot of problems.

>The window was more than 3/4 up. He couldn't have reached anything.

There's no reason you couldn't have a gun in a place accessible with the window mostly up.

No, it won't. Nobody is funding black lives matter anymore, it's as dead as occupy Wall Street

in every popular BLM protest the "victim" was always a dumb nigger doing a dumb nigger crime

THIS also checked.
I was glad tough that I didn't have to work in North Tulsa today just in case

Sure, but, everything that lead up to him even being that close to the car was a fuck up by the cops.
Furthermore, she fucked up by not being smart enough to have a taser in her hand rather than her gun.
She had tunnel vision and was scared shitless. The cop next to her fired his taser, and she instinctively fired her weapon. She's a fucking trainer and made many mistakes in the entire stop.

People not from there will get paid to come there and protest

Rain and tornados this weekend will fuck up mayfest. Did i mention I hate tulsa? Stuck here for work.. from Texas aka best country in the world. Atleast there I can dodge a hurricane. What the fuck can i do about random twisters fucking everything up? Okies are okay though for the most part.

There are about 80 to 90 people other there right now all yelling about what they want to do, or should do. Arguing with themselves about what action to take.
Guy just said, "fucking" on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=HM3SPTdfDkw

True. Mayfest always gets fucked up by weather.

Were they yelling "whomst be fucking woke" into the camera?

where are these fucking hipster whites in Tulsa coming from?

Owen Park.
Ha.

youtube.com/watch?v=14dHrH5B9kE

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS SECTION 8 IS OUT TONIGHT BOYS

Are you joking? About 70% of downtown Tulsa(especially by the Brady District) are virtue-signalling white hipster faggots.

Nigger lives are worthless.

fpbp

fuck that guy, nigger or not

In front of Mayo? The fuck for?
Oh, rich white people.

lol if the fuck up the mayo hotel it will be classic!!
im still waiting for Al sharpton to show up with thousands of negroes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck niggers

when will they learn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

"Bring her out"?
To do what?
Tar and feather?
Kill?
You can hear people laughing and having a good time.

what happens if 10 more black people get shot tonight from the protest??
race war when...???

so many fucking white liberals in Tulsa, I live here for 5 years and have not seen these many retards they must be hiding well

ayo extra mayo hotel on dat senpai yall

My facebook feed is lousy with this fucking idiots. I have "friends" down there.

>Unarmed Black Male
When will this war on paraplegics end?

Category 4 Chimpout Watch

Fuck off Sharpton, it's quiet as shit out.

Ratio of white liberals is too high, no happening here

North Tulsa is a ghetto full of blacks, chimpout possible but unlikely because South and East are based as fuck and wouldn't mind having a Race Riot part 2.

If civil war were to break out anywhere, it'd be in Tulsa.

love the comments on the youtube page chat how many of you anons are there screaming shadilay!!

Something could break out elsewhere, but this crowd isn't a rioting crowd

there are too many liberal whites.
you got wait for al sharpton to show up with a negro army

He was also making comments about explosives, do you let a non-cooperative person, obviously high on PCP reach in the car and grab a gun or detonator? No, you don't.

True, it's mainly just chimps yelling at each other in an unorganized mann-

Oh wait, a white cuck with a megaphone started up useless chants again KEK.

They should have tased him before it even escalated to that point. That's the point. She fucked up, and now dude is dead and these idiots are out here fucking around.

We need a Tulsa goy to go down and start Roman saluting and yelling "White power!"

>TPD and TCSO INBOUND
oh boy

It's only more bad pr for the nigger populous my man, you're about to see a huge rise in racism soon, people are getting tired of it.

Tasers typically don't work on a person high on PCP and sometimes they don't work on people NOT high on PCP, try to keep up.

In that situation, with an unknown threat and with his statements and actions a Taser was not indicated.

Sup Forums has taken over the youtube chat its the only way to stay safe and judenfrei

Sorry Tusla, but LLAN HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFINZ ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH.

Link nigger

i just heard a helicopter flyover. should be in downtown in a couple minutes.

TULSA HAS NO POLICE.

damn a nigga feelin sleepy af tho baka 100! emoji x3, yawn emoji x3

Good man. I never miss a good nigger happening.

Blah blah blah.
Bullshit. This fucking taser meme is so gay. if the officer had her gun drawn and the suspect proceeds to act erratically, not obeying commands and reaching for something inside the car, that's on him.
He made the choice for the officer. Everything was in his hands. You motherfuckers like to think this is some sort of game. I'd love to see you try to pull over and search 50 cars in the hood.
What you'd do in accordance to noncompliance and aggressive behavior.
By yourself, no back up and actually trying to do the job and not patronizing these assholes because you're a faggy liberal. You'd fail miserably.

God speed my goy

If that doggo got hurt, I was gonna lose my shit.

He was an adorable little German Shepherd whistle.

This. The fuck you faggots still doing up?

It's bed time, go the fuck to bed.

>"You don't deserve to die because you're black," a young white woman yelled outside the court. "We need better training for police officers!"
"You don't deserve to die because you're black," a young white woman yelled outside the court. "We need better training for police officers!"
>"You don't deserve to die because you're black," a young white woman yelled outside the court. "We need better training for police officers!"
"You don't deserve to die because you're black," a young white woman yelled outside the court. "We need better training for police officers!"

TFW i live 20 minutes from that but I rather be cozy and safe

I live in the middle of rural Canada. Like 99% white. Shit's cash.

I kind of wish I lived in Burgerland, though, to check out all these happenings IRL.

Looks like a total street nigger

SOMEONE CALLED WHITE CRACK WHORES!!!

>She had tunnel vision and was scared shitless. The cop next to her fired his taser, and she instinctively fired her weapon. She's a fucking trainer and made many mistakes in the entire stop.

That may be true, but him being dead is really not a bad outcome anyway.

TFW no black person in Tulsa works

I mean, if it's any consolation to these dindus, I agree that women shouldn't be cops.

The best woman cop I ever met was a very beautiful and very sweet woman. She was a decent cop, probably better than some men. But even she was a huge outlier. The best male cop would be leagues ahead of her, and she would have been an amazing mother or school teacher.

Women cops are just pointless and not worth it.

true. women should not be cops

OK BOYS POLICE HAVE SHOWED UP

People forget we are the same city that had the race riots.

I live in the comfy suburbs. I was last in downtown Tulsa a little over a year ago and I was surprised how many homeless people I saw. BTW this will absolutely NOT be a happening. The only happenings around here involve tornadoes.

HERE WE GO BOYS, RWDS HAPPENING.

FINAL WARNING!!! DISPERSE

>White pushing back
It's about fucking time
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

RELEASE THE CHEMICAL AGENTS!

MUH DIK

DOOO IITTTTTTT

FFS Someone do something this riot has become boring!!!

I gotta go farther north. How sketchy is it in those areas?

FUCKING FAGGOT KEK POLICE.

Tulsa has failed at Chaos

It's fine. A few drunken natives 100 km out, but they mainly keep to themselves. Bobcats. A bobcat squared off with my buddy's doggo last winter, but nothing came of it.

This Riot is not diverse enough need more people of color.
White people have ruined a perfectly good riot!!

cucked by 100 niggers. Pathetic.

I'm not clicking on a CNN web link. Those retards suck nasty mules cod.

Nothing yet, but CNN and the rest of the kike MSM are going to try their best to plaster this story everywhere, it's already starting

What about the natives? I've heard in Alberta cities there's gangs of roaming drunk natives.

>guys i'm totally poc ally

Maybe, I am in northern New Brunswick. Only Albertans I know are in Edmonton and Calgary.

......fucking pathetic

what do you mean? white cops have been shooting dindus since forever

have any of these unarmed black male shootings turned out to be of articulate, bright and clean black men? Or all suicidebycop chimpout criminigs so far?

Armed, gun friendly states will always be more tame than commiefornia. This may be a borefest.

" they killed lives because trump "

ur there?

Underrated

I once knew a nigress that didn't have any idea about North Korea and thought their hate for us was solely because of Trump.

Tasers generally work ok on PCP users, as well as anybody else at least. Its pepper spray that doesn't work. Look at this dude not give a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=wLZq5GGPxws

The constant cuckoos of the crossing signs are fucking hilarious, they mock the very idiots standing out there.