Why does /pol hate Reddit so much? Browsed it a couple of times, whats the big deal...

Why does /pol hate Reddit so much? Browsed it a couple of times, whats the big deal? You autists scared of muh memes being taken away?

Fuck off

it censors and bans almost everything

So i've heard. Really THAT bad though?

Too fucking controlled, even a contradictory opinion with evidence gets you downvoted

And downvotes just lowers your opinion down the page right? I can see how that'd be annoying compared to a board/forum.

It does, even as far as /r/conspiracy bans stuff, I posted my theory that Alex Jones and David icke espouse insane conspiracies with probable conspiracies to discredit them, like diamonds In a sewer, that fucking got deleted.

You gotta calm down man, you're acting crazy.

Gtfo

There is a threshold for downvoting, the default setting is -5 downvoted goes unseen, remove that cap and people say sensible things that don't conform to reddit political idealogy

>you have to have an account
>does not promote creativity just stealing from other people
>censors
>no sense of humor
>doesn't host own images
>normies
i could go on and on

AH! See i didnt know that, now i get why its cancer. Thanks for the heads up.

Too innocent, too naive.

Things are seen based on how many people agree. It's more of an echo chamber than this place.
Too much moderation.
Moderators all have agendas like the guild of mods and subs known as the "Fempire".
Shit is tied to an overall account so true anonymity is lost.

ATTENTION LADS THIS IS THEIR ATTEMPT TO TRY TO TURN US AGAINST EACH OTHER IN OUR TIME OF TURMOIL FUCK OFF SHILLLLLLLLLLL

[deleted]

[removed]

Reminds me of a group called "vegan anarchist feminists". I was able to join and look at the crazy shit they spouted. Insta-banned anyone with a shred of intellegence, so i just watched.

>believing that shit
Are you 15?

>Sup Forums has legitimate criticisms of trumps actions during his first 5 months
>redditors respond with "FUCKING SHILL SHAREBLUE CTR JIDF FUCKING LEAVE REEE"
how are they allies when they found a way to silence opposition by calling them shills?

Upvotes to reddit are what (You)s are to Sup Forums

Except there is no way to bury a post here, it just goes unreplied to but can still be read all the same

If you're being silenced when someone calls you a shill, you need to reevaluate your life.
Pic unrelated.

[This post has been removed for violating the spirit of our terms of service. Remember, the admins are always watching. Do not post anything you will regret.]

>Upvotes to reddit are what (You)s are to Sup Forums
absolutely not (you)s dont have the same amount of power over discourse unless they're in the dozens or hundreds. Also (you)s can dictate a thread however its just replies so you can still read other people's comments if they respond before they do

>If you're being silenced when someone calls you a shill
im not but it is the equivalent of someone putting their fingers in their ears and humming when they cant deal with something like a child.

Then thats their problem not yours.

it effective is my problem because these are the people that are here and that im discussing things with

Sup Forums hates reddit because reddit has actual mods. it's that simple. they delete obnoxious garbage when they post it in forums that have no relation to politics (because they're trying to """"""""red-pill"""""""" them) and that makes them very, very angry.

also reddit doesn't approve of raids or doxxing.

this is the dumbest thing i read today reddit has powermad mods and an apathetic PC community bent on keeping the current paradigm, they're fucking horrible

Basically every sub that is not politically correct has a 6/8 months lifespan. After that Reddit CEOs find some loophole to ban the sub (ex: Coontown)

Other than that the downvote system encourages people to just silence opinions they disagree with instead of arguing, and the sub mods have discretion to ban you for life if they want to. I was banned from BlackPeopleTwitter because I used the word " Trump ".

why browse the fake Sup Forums if you can browse the real one?

Also
>/pol
Go back to plebbit you fuckass nigger

Sup Forums mods also have discretion to ban you for life. they ban people all the time for not breaking any rules. i mean just fucking look at this one.

That subreddit is unironic hugbox safespace. I would not be surprised if the mods there are actually Trump staffers that cant tolerate any criticism of Trump whatsoever.

Reddit is shit and that's why it's okay for rightwing redditors to migrate here. This isn't some top secret autism club anymore, it's a political tool that has effects on the real world. I remember when t _d was conceived, we saw it for it's potential of redpilling normies and it has. Reddit get out meme belongs on Sup Forums where it originated.

>Other than that the downvote system encourages people to just silence opinions they disagree with instead of arguing

and yet the most downvoted posts are usually the most viewed because people are curious to see why it got downvoted so much

this gif is a perfect example of "moving the goalpost" spongebob is ahead of its time