Former DNC employee mocks Seth Rich on Twitter

Andrew Therriault former Director of Data Science for the DNC (may 2014 – june 2016) mocks Seth Rich on Twitter April 2017. @panda4progress = Seth Rich's twitter handle.

These people are fucking evil. I'm sick to my stomach.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45743
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4
wnd.com/1998/02/3198/)
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
imgur.com/a/iNkze
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has been retweeting "debunking" Seth Rich stories all day...

This guy is not happy

>completely proven that seth had contact with wikileaks

IT'S A CONSPIRACY BUT THIS MEMO I HEARD OVER THE PHONE FROM SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW IS 100% TURHT IMPEACH DONALGLO DRUMFTIPS

Seems more anti Fox News than anti Seth rich. Probably thinks it's a case of them parading his corpse around for our cause. Either way, he should be stoned in the White House lawn

2 FUDGSHI G SSCOOKPPPY

Here he is praising the Rich family's confirmed DNC (((spokesperson))). He seems personally invested in burying this.

Bump seth rich threads

Wasn't Podesta talking about making an example out of leakers in the emails?

Yes, I saw that Wikileak email. I didn't save it though.

BUMP ALL SETH RICH THREADS

These people think they're untouchable.

For posterity, I looked it up yesterday
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45743

Catalog names. They'll burn alive for their crimes eventually.

-Seth Rich is a staffer for DNC

-10.JUL.2016, found bruised, shot in the back near his home -still in possession of jewelry, phone, wallet, but police file as robbery

-22.JUL.2016, Wikileaks begins dumping captured John Podesta emails

-09.AUG.2016, Wikileaks offers $20 000 for information on SR murder

-10.AUG.2016, DNC crisis handler turned SR family handler, Brad Bauman, rejects 'conspiracy theories'

-03.JAN.2017, Julian Assange tells Sean Hannity Russia not source of emails

YESTERDAY 5/15/2017

-15.MAY.2017, SR family private eye, Rod Wheeler, claims evidence on SR laptop proves communications with Wikileaks -Wikileaks retweets the story

FAST FORWARD TO REALTIME

-16.MAY.2017, Brad Bauman claims evidence is nonexistant -anonymous federal investigator corroborates Rod Wheeler having witnesed fbi forensics report assange talks about seth rich @ 0.28 youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

assange denies russia ties @ 3.50 youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

wheeler comes forward on local fox youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

story picked up on national fox youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo

youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4
SO WHAT?

People need to understand that the fuel behind the "meme war" and alternative media stories that helped defeat Clinton came about because of SETH RICH.

This is the man who turned the e-mails over to Assange, who published them on Wikileaks.

Get the word out

We're gonna get em!

These faggots have not suffered nearly enough it seems. Oh well, here we kek again!

Bump

bump

BUMP

No reasonable person would deny that the people surrounding the Clintons have a habit of dying…mysteriously. Seth is no different. In 1998 when Vince Foster “committed suicide” more than half of people with an opinion of the situation felt the government was covering something up. (wnd.com/1998/02/3198/) It seems as though in the case of Vince Foster justice will never be served, but for Seth, we can do something about it. Seth Rich being the DNC email leaker rips apart the entire Russia narrative, which has been so hysterically pushed since Trump was elected.
Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Was there forensic examination of his cell phone?
>Was there forensic examination of his laptop?
>Was there forensic examination of storage deices, including key fobs and backup disks?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
police report
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
INFOGRAPH FULL QUALITY
imgur.com/a/iNkze
podesta wikileaks email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

bump

drumpf