SETH RICH INVESTIGATION - user'S ON THE GROUND

***IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS INVESTIGATION GET IN HERE ***

Wanted to wait till later tonight to post this, as the shilling dies down and we can get serious business done. The original CodeFag thread was up at around 2-3am EST. Anyhow...

Today I was able to get myself to the area in person to look what for has been requested, CCTV's and what cameras in the area. I took photos of many of the cameras that I encountered while taking a path that other anons suggested Seth could have taken. While I could do that, I wanted to create a general "heat map" of camera coverage along the path I took. (pic is the heatmap)

Along the way I also did notice other things, such as when getting close to the area of the shooting that an ambulance from the Medstar Hospital, not Howard Hospital responded to a call. Minor details as well such as what appeared to be an original "Seth Rich Reward" poster near the shooting site on 2nd and W Street. I will attempt to answer as many of your serious questions as I can. If this thread doesn't pick up traction I'll post the heatmap in other threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipvm.com/calculator
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7U0OUG4oU
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.0a6c3dcc16a0
shotspotter.com/
peoriapublicradio.org/post/chicago-police-expanding-use-gunshot-detection-cameras
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

digits demand it

God bless you man. Have my energy!

Quads don't change the fact that the lead investigator is a nigger fox news shill with no evidence bankrolls by a box news bigwig. Kek.

Trump "Russia bullshit" is the distraction.

Seth Rich is the real news.

Bump

Pizzagate went nowhere, but I have a good feeling this will go somewhere.

Based as fuck. God speed you heroes.

Bitch, it's all tied together. /ewo/ is back, baby.

Godspeed user.

Want to also add this as well because I've seen other threads mention this. There is a convenience store just across the street from the shooting (blue dot), I honestly didn't see any obvious cameras but I guess there was some that saw the shooter(s)??? Can anyone find some legit info on this?

bumpbump

Praise KEK

You are doing the world a favor, good job, user.

Bumparoo

Awesome work dude.

Don't forget some of the less-obvious cameras like ATMs and red light cams like this one very close to the site of the shooting. Cameras like these might not have captured the actual shooting, but they may have footage of Rich or his assailants.

Bump

Thanks, and there are a few of these stores around, not on the exact path I took but scattered about, didn't really think much of them desu :/ I can say this. There are absolutely no outdoor ATM's anywhere near the scene.

uhh... guys

WAKE ME UP

Bump

BUMP THIS!

Thanks it needs some exposure and there's no other good threads going on right now so i can't post it again at the moment

wasn't there confirmed security capture of the crime?
it's just not public

I was there for that thread yesterday, great people and collaboration, needs to happen again, but won't till the shills go to bed in a few more hours

ipvm.com/calculator calculator based upon camera model and angle as to what something would look like at a certain distance.

best camera zone setup calculator out there.

dude capone?
fucking no way i know it's a common surname but what are the chances theyre related...

Honestly I wonder if people living nearby were ever canvassed for more information if as little was done to move this investigation as it appears is the case.

How did you choose your route? I would try putting the Bar and then Seth's house into google maps to see what route it gives you. Perhaps he did the same thing and you can track that route for cameras.

What we are trying to do is find other footage which shows where Seth could've been, who could have followed him, etc. Or of the shooters from before, perhaps walking around or getting out of a car idk. If a business or someone else has the footage, of that night we'd need to work on getting it.

Find the hospital he was at I heard Washington hospital was it.

Go in and wear a black suit and ask for whoever took care of Seth rich.

Also find all security cams that could have gotten Seth riches death on camera.

That's what I did, there were many routes, and look at the map, there's a whole lot of possibilites. But also when I walked my path there are a lot of bad neighborhoods, by going through or close to Howard you can avoid some.

What's going on here?

Checked

Did you find any places along the way where Seth may have stopped to get late night (24hr) food in the missing block of time?

First thing I want leaving a bar drunk at 2:30am is food. Could explain some of the time gap and favor one path home over another.

how do you plan on getting the footage from the cameras? I don't think FOIA requests work for private businesses

your doing keks work. i may have found who surgeonanon might be but, only from random posting. let me know if it could be of use to you

I know no one there, or anyone with any connections to the hospital, I do know other anons might, they've produced a credible looking set of doctors and nurses who were on call that early morning.

Dumping

the digits have blessed you again

I thought of that, but didn't have time to do a very wide search. There is a 24 hours McDonalds nearby, dont know where exactly. Sure you or others could look up some more 24 hour places.

Bump, you are doing the Lord's work, my man.

Have we found any confirmed footage of Seth on the walk home that night?

maybe a LARP

This ties in with

Unfortunately I can't head back, am no longer in the DC area. But I mean with some persuasion you could possibly find a based business or private home to hand over footage. Other user's have suggested this.

Post it on a bigger thread, or just do it here and other places. I know other user's have made some headway into research at the hospital.

bump

fuck off with this fake shit.

I'm going to go to a crowded area of my major lib city this weekend with a HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH sign. I just don't give a fuck anymore. I don't have a normieBook to rally anyone, don't really care I have no reinforcements by my side. I will force feed these goddamned normies red pills.

Bunping a thread with substantial effort
Fuck shills
Justice for Seth Rich

The contract was signed by Seth Rich's father retard.

Also it is ironic that Seth Rich's spokesman is a major pr guy for the democrats... why would he be hovering over the family? Makes you wonder.

Join in, user, and break away from the hive mind.

Allegedly that convinence store next to the shooting had some. but the police seized it, this needs confirmation though. If we could find other places that even had cameras rolling that night we could start putting together Seth's whereabouts that night.

godspeed user

bump
and check those quads

this is fake.... dosage of roc really doesnt matter if you are on a vent... it paralyzes you as long as you get enough... lasts 5-10 mins...

Be careful user rumor has it there are thugs with revolvers shooting people in the back there

Can someone find the coriners or police report with the balistics?

One would think they would've scoured the place for casings.

Furthermore, they should list the brand/caliber of the projectiles found and what direction they entered the body.

This might help with the location of the shooters (one.two?).

OP, on the map, where is the shot sound sensor that reported the shooting?

They needed someone who was okay with killing the innocent

Bump

Gotta do it for this guy. The reward poster I found also.

His name is Seth Rich.

>reports say he was last seen stumbling around unusually bad
>he walked this far

I don't believe it. That's a hella far walk. He was dumped there.

I bet someone threw him in a car within 2 blacks of that bar. We need cam near the bar. The closer to that bar the better.

I'm willing to bet he's not on camera leaving that bar out the front door alone. At all.

"Nothing worth doing EVER EVER EVER came easy, and the more righteous your fight, the more opposition you will face"
-President Donald J. Trump

I have no idea that there was a sound shot sensor, no idea what they look like. Can you take that up and do some research?

>Can someone find the coriners or police report with the balistics?

DC medical examine doesn't release that to the public. More than likely the family does but the DNC handler Baumer probably took possession of it and has it under lock and key.

bump

quads of truth, kek wills it

know a coroner. he says that you can only get a coroner's report if you're next of kin or immediate family. This is for commifornia, however; don't know how the coroner's office works in DC. It might be worth giving a call and social engineering.

THERE IS A CAMERA AT THE BAR!!!! IT WATCHES THE ENTRANCE. There are a lot of Police cams in that area, up near the metro stop/bar

any other (((robberies))) in the area that night?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7U0OUG4oU

idk something about this building seems kind of 'set'... lots of entrances/exits/windows... lawn space + back alley entry/exit. maybe we find owner of building and see who he is tied too? just ideas..

his name was seth rich

Could Capone (who visited Obama several days earlier) have possibly added some kind of poisonous ingredient to Seth's beverage, thus placing his well being into deeper jeapardy prior to leaving the club. Reeeeesults from Toxicolgy testing may provide some insight into that possibility

>2017
>walking this far wasted
>not hailing an uber

Not buying it

"When Capone, the general manager, was struggling to find the right wording for a portion of his daughter’s college application, Rich helped with the rewrite, Capone said."

Your daughter is supposed to write her own college application. Surely this violates the terms of the application in some way.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.0a6c3dcc16a0

Shot spotter works using triangulation. I have used it before. There are fairly small mics on top of light poles and telephone poles. The mics make an audio recording of the gunshots that can be played back by police. That recording would be a great piece of evidence

Someone please verify this but I seem to recall that the police were alerted to this because of an automated gunshot detection system that sounded an alarm

It would be a ShotSpotter
shotspotter.com/

One possible itiration, appreantly they can integrate (or want to?) into streetlights along with cameras etc.

peoriapublicradio.org/post/chicago-police-expanding-use-gunshot-detection-cameras

FOIA, all locations DC police cameras in the
area.

What caliber/make of bullet was used?

dang mang those digits

So how would the shooter flee if the area (our nations capitol, next to Howard University which probably has it's own security/police)?

At some point someone must have been going to or from the scene, how early were they there? Rich had about a half hour to 40 minute walk home, but if I'm not mistaken he was taking his time getting home.

No body cam evidence turned over from the officer responding, whose sister worked for Hillary campaign.

>The Washington D.C. Medical Examiner’s office stated that Rich died from gunshot wound to the torso, and his manner of death was homicide. The office did not say how many times Rich was shot and said that autopsy reports are not publicly released to the news media in D.C.

Legitimate question here: How am I supposed to tell what's shilling and what isn't? Consider for example this: within hours of each other, two potentially major stories erupted. Alleged mishandling of classified information by President Trump, and the Alleged assassination of former DNC staffer Seth Rich.

Both of these stories could easily have been manufactured to distract from the other. Both sides would gain from suppressing the truth, if the truth was against them. Both sides are capable of hiring people and machines to spam Sup Forums and reddit. Both sides claim the other does exactly that.

How the hell am I supposed to tell the shills from the genuine people anymore?

>discount double check

Tbh it is a very long walk, I found it unreasonable in the day. At night, drunk, it is extrememly weird. There were anons reporting that the bar owner who was close friends with Seth saying that he should get a ride, and that the owner offered himself, but he refused and chose to walk, that's whats really weird

Anybody have the archived code fav thread?

How accurate is it? 10 feet?
Is it (in DC at least) tied with any cctv?

If its that accurate, one should be able to subpeona all cell numbers in the area. We know Seth made a call right about this time.

The first thing the cops would have done was to visit nearby businesses with security cameras to gather the camera footage. This is SOP and probably happened the same day as the shooting. Most CCTV systems only store for a few weeks to a month. The businesses that supplied footage to police likely made an export archive in the process and may have it saved on the DVR/CCTV server hard drive still. Either way, the police have any footage saved in evidence. Knowing exactly where it came from is key to requesting it. Any business along the route could tell you if they were asked to provide camera footage. Parking garages are a good one many people overlook. I agree with above suggestion that he was picked up outside and dropped off at location of "shooting." standard MO. Also, DC police would have traced bullets and gangster robbers often re-use same gun. Hard to believe someone who killed someone on street never used the gun again - they keep a database and if this was some hoodrat they should know that gun was used in other crimes/picked up with someone. The type of weapon itself tells you plenty - what do gangbangers like to use and what gun was used to shoot him?

Caliber is unknown. FOIA would be good idea, but what would it prove if we knew where all of them were?

We should start a gofundme page just in case we need to bribe people for their security camera footage. We are not the police. We can't just demand the footage.

>What caliber/make of bullet was used?

I was asking about the gun and bullet info the other day. Only think I was able to find out was that the gun was possibly a revolver. So many unknowns about this case you'd think the police department would make this public to catch the perps.

Joe himself did say that Seth left the bar seemingly tipsy/unstable (which was very uncharacteristic)

THIS SO MUCH THIS

*codefag

In my experience about a yard. I think the manufacturers say about 10-12 feet though

Not just a PR guy but full blown damage controller.

>Only think
>Only thing