Were some injuns white?

Were some injuns white?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

But look at him.

?

>he thinks being white is determined by the colour of a person's skin and not by his attitude instead
lel

uh... wut?

Is this how back shit is in SA?

just kys

No, i mean, genetically white, or whiter, than the other tribes.

OP pic i posted is Chief White Plume, who looks way whiter than tribes further south than the Kaws. Is it possible whites crossed the land bridge too?

there are no """white""" genetics.

>what is r1a and r1b
don't get into this discussion user, you're not ready for this spanking

google 5$ indian dumbass.

learn some histroy.

those aren't """"white""" genetics. learn2scienceproperly.

Yes the Eastern ones and also Peruvians. At least the leaders were. Probably Atlantean.

Sage for Seth.

In Newfoundland some of them mixed with Vikings, had red hair and blue eyes.

That was a chief, not just any injun user.

He is great-great-grandfather of pic related

BLACKED

>huurrrr let me be retarded thatll win the argument

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

>Eupedia as a source
>Haplogroups as science

White = European nonjew or Muslim

>no argument
>only denial
typical mad shitskin
Why isn't it a science? :^)

WRONG

>R1 (M173) is found predominantly in North American groups like the Ojibwe (50-79%), Seminole (50%), Sioux (50%), Cherokee (47%), Dogrib (40%) and Tohono O'odham (Papago) (38%).[48]

A number of indians had european DNA.

the come from the proto-White Man stock.

>Why isn't it a science? :^)
Because your Y-DNA and MT-DNA (aka haplogroup) don't actually tell anything about your real ancestry my amerifat friend. They just tell you what ancestry did your oldest ancestor belong to

Let's assume that you're a Mongol and somehow found yourself in Spain, you belong to Haplogroup C and you marry a Spanish girl, then you have a son, then your son marries a spanish girl, then your grandson marries a spanish girl. your grandson's grandson's grandson will still have your haplogroup yet you'll ethnically be different.

I suspected so, which is why some Indians were able to make trade with but others complete savage barbarians.

So wait, are they a science? This sounds like science.

Just the Latter Day Saints

Turks don't want people to know they're soupy cast off nigger DNA.

OH thanks for explaining.

So why do only some indians have it in them? They were isolated. And those happen to also look whoter as compared to
And

Who knows.

well. there was a tribe that had blue eyes and went prematurely gray don't remember the name..

Wow i'm so offended

The Haplogroup C Mongolian would be a piggybacker.

Anyhow, if you are in Haplogroup F... you're considered part of Haplogroup C anyway.

Haplogroup "C" is super fucking ancient.

Direct descent is important. They y-chromosome relationships can explain where certain behavioral quirks and common cultural practices come from.

Haplogroup P males and the groups they led liked making artificial mountain type structures. Follow the pyramids/mounds and you can kind of fathom where civilization comes from.

yes the Nephites. look up Azgen people and their fate. The tribe who defeated them were too afraid to travel through their lands because of the White Ghosts, that's how Daniel Boone founded Kentucky

northeastern tribes got BLEACHED by nordics