Newest member of the Trump Admin, thoughts Sup Forums?

Newest member of the Trump Admin, thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=i3lEO0ty6No&ab_channel=SimonCobbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Burger_(Medal_of_Honor)
twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/821380056270381057
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

nah he seems like an ok fella

Cenk Ugyer called him an Uncle Tom and a monster, so he must be a good man

/our nigger/

Director Clarke, Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Suiting up, consider those anifia thugs 'sorted'

BASED BLACK GUY

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He looks based as fuck, my fellow MAGApede.

Shadilay!

that's a nice fucking hat

Won't show up on time/if ever. This nigger hasn't been to his current place of work in over a year.

that's a funny-lookin' hat

seems like a good role model for black youths to model their lives after, too bad they prefer rap music and raping white girls to being moral, God fearing, and respectable.

stop.

Sheriff Clarke exceeds Sup Forumss expectations for a white man, never mind the fact he is a nigger.

>Mother jones "Americas most terrifying sheriff"
>Media matters "actual open fascist"
Honorary white commie killer.

How the fuck is he a fascist? All he did was shut down a blm matter riot, not a protest, a riot. Most people don't want a riot burning down thier town

Is that a burger metal on his collar?

Trump will still be called Hitler and NAzi.

literally django unchained redux

the real story, time to fuck up some dixiecrats if you know what i mean

How are you not aware of your own culture. The Order of the Golden Burger is the most distinguished fighting force in all of America. You can take that info to the bank.

Well, he's got a nice hat.

Your asking me to rationalize the commie left? They are retarded who think anyone to the right of Stalin is a fascist. Dont stop hating niggers but let this one go. All I know is he terrifies commies and would fit right in here.

Whyd you share it then

youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
>tfw this guy will never deliver a sermon at a national prayer breakfast

I mean, they already call this dude a fascist so Trump definitely isn't getting any diversity points or whatever for this

Clarke's Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

it's a medallion patton made with crayola model magic clay

Leftists freaking out about a big scary black man.

/ O U R G U Y /
O
U
R
G
U
Y
/

>Homeland Security
Weak, should have made him FBI director

He threatens thier double buff sjw logic, which actually imply black people are inferior and need special help from them to be equal .
>can't succeed in the white mans world
>mah privilege
What about Based Clarke ?
> uhh uhhh, Uncle Tom! Lackey, uhh mah oppression, uh uhh it's not my fault our nighrboods are shit, white man made us poor and shit which makes us violent and shit

>implying

only uncle toms are the fuckers keeping their neighborhoods down with the democrats

New Vegas looking nigga

no he's a nigger and not only a nigger but a nigger who thinks he's above the other niggers because he's "republican" not even out type of conservative i've loved everything trump has done but this is a step towards the wrong direction

/ournigger/

seriously, watch this guy speak. He HATES niggers, he HATES BLM.

An Uncle Tom is the only way niggers will actually get anywhere in the world. Here's an idea: instead of raping people and destroying things and sperging out about getting conquered, you use the fact that you're in the white man's land to your advantage and actually try to advance your race.

But they never collectively will, because they're just dumb niggers and only one in a million is actually intelligent and respectable.

loving it because

>said the democrat

he is the ultimate weapon to all your bullshit, and you fucking hate it

you hate seeing black men act like men

hell, you hate men period

Does anyone have the video of Brown Buffalo Cenk calling him an Uncle Tom?

there is more here than you know, he is being placed in a menial position basically stripping him of his power, he doesn't see it though because he is most likely being offered mucho shekels.

Ignorant bastard. In this world there is degeneracy that must be fought by those with true conservative values, regardless of race .

title in the romanian press: controversial negro appointed by trump
kek

(you)

working class and conservatives will always have to deal with shills trying to divide and conquer, the catch is we have tools to talk to each other now and we are getting smart to it

THE WHITE MAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT POC

Democrat and a Nigger who kills white people. But you stupid fags love him. MFW.

lmfao is this real

Holy shit all these shariablue postmodern Marxist democrat shills are getting fucking scared of /our based black man/ and proving they're the real racists. Kekistan still holds strong as long as we Shadilay, brothers. PRAISE HIM.

Looks like a sale out pussy

Sheriff Clark is /ourguy/

>tfw mayor of cwcville

A Jew and a black guy are going to be remembered as some of America's biggest heroes in history. This is the best timeline.

>kek
>ourfaggot

GET OUT!

That uniform holy shit. This guy wishes he was military so hard, but he's a fucking sheriff. Worse than a POG.

How long until he's accused of working for Russia?

Underrated post

he talks the talk but is still a Democrat...so yea coon maybe..if he was always a republican then I would guess he has some brains.Only black guy I trust is Allen West, when it comes to government!

But he's based faggot get with the keks /bro/

based black man.

Can we meme a gay bro into Trump's admin? We'll show that Democrats are the real bigots.

already happened

>dumb niggers and only one in a million is actually intelligent and respectable.
I could not disagree here.

totally not Sup Forums but say you found the 1 in a million smart black girl, what do? Caue I seriously found a black girl who can spell, articulate her thoughts beyond 90% of the white people I know and she is no fan of niggers or niggering activities.

>Milo replaces Spicer as new Press Secretary

hes awesome. shouldve been fbi director.

Based Black Man! Honourary White!

based Back man...full on American! only real colors are red white & blue! niggers & white trash step aside!
youtube.com/watch?v=i3lEO0ty6No&ab_channel=SimonCobbs

as much as i hate the based black guy in a trump hat meme, he's one of the few blacks i can tolerate and he might actually do some good

BLACK MAN IN A WHITE MANS TOWN...

they have literally hit the bottom of the barrel

no one competent or sane would want to work for a nut like Trump.

'i am a great businessman' hahahahah that is the biggest lie of all

for you

fuck off you facebook reject

>I am tired of this jigaboo
>jigaboo

a true patriot

The left hates him. They can't call "muh raycissum" on a nigger. I consider him a useful tool, like niggers on a plantation.

Drain the Swamp.
The beast is going down kicking and screaming. Using every dirty tactic they can think of to try to get rid of Trump now.

wow i've been BTFO Holy fug

>Clarke made "Blazing Saddles" real.

>Order of the Golden Burger
story checks out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Burger_(Medal_of_Honor)

Kill her.

I'd fuck her, but to breed with her is to damn your child to persecution from both races, and muddle the gene pool further.

RIP Dems.

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/821380056270381057

He is an Uncle Tom though. It's not enough to side with conservatives to be considered an Uncle Tom. This guy gets on Fox News and berates members of his own race with such a hostile manner the same way an angry white guy would in an obvious attempt to impress whites.

Fuck him, he's a nigger and someone needs to remind him he has no place in white america.

>hey hey

>hoh hoh

>this nigger worship's got to go

Good luck, Sheriff Clarke is on par with Jordan Petershit in terms of Sup Forums dick-sucking.

oh fuck off faggot

we get it he's a nigger
but he's /ournigger/

nah faggot i respect the man. He rips on libcucks on a daily basis.

Probably because Sup Forums has been skull-fucked into humiliation by JIDF interlopers

As much as it pains me to say it: niggers aren't going anywhere. They will never ooga booga back to Africa. There will never be a Day of the Rope. All we can hope for is for the niggers who are already here to get whipped into shape by the members of their race that have cast off their bestial nature and embrace and integrate with white culture.

shut up faggot

Niggers will only cease being niggers when they are no longer niggers. Only eugenics or transhumanistic insanity will change niggers but then they wouldn't even really be niggers anymore.

>TRIGGERED
They aren't going anywhere. Though we're probably only one racial mass killing away from RAHOWA. So if you want to do something about coons then feel free to party up with some of your white buddies and light up a few nightclubs that have been saturated with the darkness.

>Muh black sheriff

Bad ass who sees through the PC culture and BLM bullshit.

BASED BLACK GUY!!!

SHADILADY KEK MEGAPEDES!

CAN I GET AN UPVOTE FOR THIS TRUE PATRIOT!!!?

Eradicate the slimesss