Where has Steve Bannon been?

Where has Steve Bannon been?

Seems like Trump dropped him from his circle and now he has the deep state after him. Can our guy save the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JCVvc2hNVMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno, he was the only reason I like trump. The only Christian in his administration and the only one who knew how to counter the narrative of the lefts onslaught. Trump hasn't been doing so well since he pushed Bannon out and the religious right who had his back don't exactly like what he is doing. Ann Coulter said it best. Brining his daughter and her kike husband in was a huge mistake.

Nice slide thread you share blue Reddit cuck

I mean, I was asking if Bannon could help. Maybe you should read the OP before you go acting like a nigger in the thread

He has what we call yeltsin's nose if-you-know-what-I-mean

Bannon was supposed to be his grand strategist and able to handle the media and propaganda and shit, that's his forte right? Now he has a jew cuck doing that and the left didn't really gain any ground until they pushed Bannon out.

Kushner killed him and dumped his body in the Potomac.

too bussy getting drunk as fuck in the WH's secret mini bar since Trump doesn't drink.

WH has fully stocked bars out in the open for entertaining guests.

We need a hero.

youtu.be/JCVvc2hNVMU

He's probably been ousted from Trump's inner circle.

yeah but they keep the real goods stuff well hidden

WHY exactly is Bannon "our guy"?

He wrote for Kikebart. Jew/muh Israel shill just like the rest of them.

>He's probably been ousted from Trump's inner circle.

He's fucking travelling with Trump to the Middle East.

From what I understand Bannon is still Trump's #1 go to guy. Bannon has always been good at staying out if the spotlight, for good reason. What you see in news reports and articles is literally 5% of what goes on in the white house and this administration. There's a reason Trump sort of brushes off these 'scandals' he can juggle 20 different things at a time. Don't worry OP.

hes just staying out of the limelight

Could just be keeping a low profile.

He's in the Shadow Realm, battling the tulpas of the DNC

checked

rechecked

Listen to Trump's speech today in front of the graduating cadets. Bannon (and Miller) still have influence.

Trump needs to dump Kushner ASAP

Probably laying face down in a pool of his own vomit with a fifth of Hennessey clutched in his fist.

Trump needs to clean house. Everyone needs to go: Bannon, Priebus, Kushner, Spicer.

Bannon looks like the oldest duke brother

The one who runs moonshine across county lines
And never gets caught - so sly

he's off the sauce.

>handle the media and propaganda and shit,
kek. The media is owned by 4 parent companies. No one can match their power of manufacturing public opinion. Not even Bannon.

Next Chief of Staff

Why should Bannon be let go?

I get why the others need to go but why bannon?

He works the dark arts magic from the shadows. He is there and in control even if he does not make his presence known. Commies be warned

>being christian is a plus
only conservatards

>the only Christian
What does this even mean to trump supporters.
how is literally anything trump and bannon have done Christian by any stretch of the imagination?
Do trump supporters understand that words have meanings associated with them?
This is beyond moronic, how do you folks even breathe?

>I have no idea why Bannon and Spicer need to go to be honest. I just wanted to sound edgy.