Fire Comey

>fire Comey
>in return get Comey's meaner older brother who has been given unlimited resources to investigate and prosecute you.

How could one man fail so horribly?

>ILL RUN IT JUST LIKE A BUSINESS FOLKS
>yeah umm donny, it uhh really doesnt work like tha-
>IM GOING TO MAKE THE BEST DEALS FOLKS

Oh look. its the US/ Leaf Duo again.

You shills keep failing yet you never learn. Of course you are getting paid, so there's that.

Rosenstein recommended Comey's firing
Rosenstein is leading the Special Counsel

Comey was not fired for the Russian investigation
Flynn was cleared of wrongdoing by the FBI and is unrelated to the current situation

lol

LOL

Republicans are basically little neutered bitches who stand around being faggots until they get replaced by a gayer demorat. They're all garbage and need to be purged.

>fire Comey
>in return get Comey's meaner older brother who has been given unlimited resources to investigate and prosecute you.
>Lefties foam at the mouth, put all their money on the investigation because SURELY something has got to give
>Investigation yields nothing of significance
>Lefties lose all credibility left
>1080p/60fps chess

Cenk Uygur of TYT has been saying this for months now, and I agree with him.

Donald Trump is dumb. He is the single dumbest person ever to enter the public eye. He is far too incompetent to cover all of this up. And he has no idea how to handle any of this.

That's why he's failing because he's a godamn idiot.

i wish i could get paid to post on line while i drink 40s from home. dream job sounds like desu

It's just going to clear Trump.
He's done nothing wrong anyway.

If youre white they probably wouldnt hire you.

its probably a bunch of street shitters at shareblue.

By being fat old orange and zoggy

Pretty much this.

If anything Trump has lured Washington's Democrats into a trap.

Before the investigation was just on the behalf of the FBI but now they've put their names on the line in the investigation and it's no longer nonpartisan.

The best part about this is that they have no choice.

Even the Democrats who know the Russia investigation are full of shit risk their re-election if they don't sign on because they've whipped their voterbase into a Russian conspiracy frenzy.

HE BROKE HIS MAIN CAMPAIGN PROMISE!

unlike some previous Independent counsels...

- Mueller is an old man
- with an illustrious career
- he's not hungry to make a name for himself, he already did
- he's not "investigation Trump"
- he's investigating potential Russian interference in election
- unsanctioned leaks pertaining to the Russian investigation in any way would be under his jurisdiction
- Comey's old boss... interesting.

the same dude with a proxy is a powerful duo.

Investigation for what?

Oh bullshit. It's always the same fucking thing here.

>Trump does something retarded
>retards on Sup Forums claim he was only pretending to be retarded
>"muh 5d chess leftists are so dumb"
>leftists hate Trump more now
>retards on Sup Forums slowly die on the inside from cognitive dissonance

How much longer, guys? Just give it up.

lmao are you fucking joking, faggot?

We arent the side that needs TO PAY people to fight for our cause.

nice try. bucko

>how much longer
8 years

He never saw the 13D underwater hackey sack coming

8 years until what? Until you can finally afford community college tuition, take a few political science classes, and come into reality?

Something tells me it'll take longer.

if you didn't commit a crime or collude with Russia then what does it matter?? what is there to hide. get this the fuck over with. the sooner the better.

8 years

>political science classes, which are usually taught by some Marxist, liberal freak.
>reality

Reality. you're so far from it and you don't even know. you poor poor nigger.

Most of my classes are taught by center-left 90s Democrats. But yeah, keep talking about reality, bro.

For me, nothing so grand. I just love watching lefties flip their shit on a daily basis. Better than TV

You realize that's been Trump's like whole career, right?

left is all it takes, faggot. enjoy paying for your brainwashing.

Wow, what a powerful image you have just posted. It has made me completely change my mind about the situation. Appeals to emotion are the most valid form of argument.

Actually you're paying for it, because I'm 1/16 native American and got a scholarship because of it. Thanks btw

I dunno maybe whenever you faggots are actually right. What win have you shills had other than obstruct the travel ban? Nothing. Obamacare is about to implode with the EO that removed the individual mandate and when it does implode there will be an investigation as to how and why. Which will find that Obama funneled money from other sources to support the piece of shit bill.

Unless something new drops, yeah.

Don't think the kikes aren't looking under every stone they can.

They would have to hire 1 white male per 10 nonwhites to do all the work.

It doesn't feel so good when it's used against you does it?

Especially when it's an argument with merit.

no wonder you lean left. So you can wallow in your gibs me dats

parasite.

What if Trump wanted this new guy to lead the investigation so that once when it is proven that he had no collusion with Russia then it is undeniable. With comey the dems might say how he is helping Trump, kinda how the left got pissed when Comey talked about the Clinton investigation shortly before the election.

There is real evidence that Trump's team hired people to post on social media and message boards the same as Clinton's folks.

Regardless though, you're not responding to the man's points.

It's pretty funny, you have to admit.

The DoJ picked Mueller you fucking idiot

This is very probable actually.

Even if they run a thorough investigation and find absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing, Trump could still be impeached because for obstruction of justice for asking Comey to stop investing Flynn.

>hearing shows Trump has no links to Russia
>finally gets some good press
>Fires Comey the next day
>bad press for the next week

Except that the memo isn't real and even if it was, it's hearsay

Even if it isn't exactly the smoking gun everyone thinks it is, it would still look very very bad if the memo was real and dated appropriately, before Comey's firing

I'm not entirely sure if it is hearsay, I'm looking up the definition for it but it's complex legal talk and I'm a little drunk.

Regardless, having it come straight from the FBI director will surely lend it some credence

>an argument with merit
>literally one example

Go tug your lil pecker to Ayn Rand

prove it. shill. we all know shills exist for Democrats. it is funded by billionaire globalist cunt's like Soros. there is no higher figure that is going to fund shills for Trump..

stop with your blatant lies.

The Wall will be built and everything is fine. One day, you'll wake up and realize that you spent years shilling for the corrupt online. You contributed nothing to society and your efforts had quite the opposite effect of what you intended. You make us laugh.

Last month Comey was considered a hack by both sides. Any Credence lent would only be because the left want to support the message itself.

We are little ore than a third of a year into Trump's term folks.

You elected a Jersey Shore castemate to POTUS.

Good for you.

The memo is irrelevant, Comey already testified on May 3, that there has been no such pressure put on the FBI in his experience.

Why would he lie in that hearing? Why would he not do his job in reporting such "obstruction of justice"?

not before you deep throat Karl Marx's dick.

drone

Mueller will find nothing

Dems will claim hes a Republican & said Clintons were corrupt, so hes biased, they might even say hes a Russian shill because why not at this point

This isn't gonna end anytime soon

being this out of touch,
oh man...

If the Trump admin was really guilty why would they appoint Mueller?

"You contributed nothing to society"
>implying anyone on Sup Forums does

ok

>there is no higher figure that is going to fund shills for Trump
The fuck you talking about! The GOP has the edge on billionaire megadoners.

Look at the Robert Mercer, he was a huge supporter of Trump and his daughter, Rebekah was very involved in his transition team and campaign.
There's also the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson, there are a ton of billionaires for the GOP; it's insane that you said that

that's all it will ever be. they just keep saying RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA without any evidence. ever.

it really is pathetic.

if trump gets fucked it'll be because he did something illegal trying to prevent bad press for shit he actually didn't do.

really makes ya think

Fire trump !
Impeach this bitch !!!

Okay guys, I need help. I want to know all the details about the conflicts between US, Russia, and North Korea, and how this ties in with the EMP rumors, nukes, and recent missile firings. Where do i look to get an in-depth summary?

prove there are Trump shills. I have evidence there are Hillary shills. provide evidence please or is this another " much Russia" tactic with no evidence?

The deputy attorney general did it, not Trump the DA didn't even tell any one at the waffle house. till after he appointed him
Trump tried to use this guy as a patsy for firing Comey and the deputy attorney could clear his name by appointing someone so bi partisan

regardless Trump's agenda is fucking dead till at least the fall session.

>trump promises a special prosecutor for hilary clinton
>ends up with special prosecutor investigating him a few month later

lel

If Trump wasn't aware of it beforehand, he would have condemned Rosenstein as he does everyone the instant they do something he doesn't like. Instead, he presented a well thought out and probably not written by him statement that he looked forward to the investigation finally finishing so that they could move on.

If the Trump admin wasn't squeaky clean, appointing anyone but a lackey to this role would be suicide. They would be caught, without a doubt. That leaves one conclusion: the trump administration at least thinks themselves free of guilt

He's not even a competent business man roflmao

I'm tryna bro, I'm sifting through campaign spending from his PACs - it ain't fun.

I remember someone posted about Trump's spending to a media company basically did shills, people who posted on forums and such. But I couldn't find any news articles so I gotta do it manually

holy lol, I fucking forgot this.

The thing is, no one is free of guilt. If you have unlimited power to find dirt on someone, you will find it. As long as you have the will. So it doesn't matter what Trump and friends did or did not do, what matters is whether or not Mueller wants to destroy Trump.

yeah he just fell into billions of dollars LMAO

uh huh..

nice excuse there guy. Better luck next time.

DOJ acts independent from Trump
also i don't know if you noticed Trump isn't smart.

> Couldn't find any articles
The media would have run it seeing as they literally exist to prop up Dems

>>in return get Comey's meaner older brother who has been given unlimited resources to investigate and prosecute you.

>Mueller will find nothing

If there is nothing why did Trump ask Comey to stop the investigation then fire him when he didn't?

Can you give Trump's exact quotation for when he "asked Comey to stop the investigation"?

Mueller is deep state
Same thing happened to Clinton in 90's Clinton wasn't being investigate for the sex scandal thing but thats what came out of investigation.
if the GOP loses one of the special elections they will turn on trump

You had me until this post.
Even if trump is a backstabbing kike you're a cuck who desreves to perish.

>I hope you can let this go

>The thing is, no one is free of guilt. If you have unlimited power to find dirt on someone, you will find it

They've been working on it for 6 months, and what have we got? A fake memo and icecream. Now you're right that Mueller could drag this shit out for years, but unless there's something substantial to find, nothing even close to impeachment could happen.

They CAN act independently of Trump, but Trump did pick Rosenstein, and Trump's reaction would suggest he knew about it beforehand.

*ask mike pence to leave room*insist 3 times to let the flynn thing go.

The source on that wording was an anonymous source's recollection of a memo they read

The best part is the people he mocked ( John Mccain) humiliated ( Lindsey Graham) or threatened with a primary opponent ( Bob Corker and Rob Portman) will be serving as jurors if he gets impeached.

According to a fake memo, three fucking months before firing him

Well I guess we'll find out when Comey testifies.

Comey deserved to be fired long before Trump was even in office. The "investigation" wasn't going to stop if Comey were fired and Trump would've know that.

This is another story that seems to go nowhere and be based on nothing.

The cover up is always worse than the crime.

>i love when trump shits in my mouth, it makes lefties so mad when they have to smell it!!!!
lol

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS
Now is a good time to talk about what a memo means:
Comey is famous for keeping these notes on meetings and has been keeping extensove records of talks with Trump. Comey doesn't just keep these memos; he files them at the FBI and keeps a chain of custody going so we know when he put them into evidence.
If je filed these while he was employed still he has Trump by the balls. Memos from FBI agents are admissable in court

>MFW the memo gets subpoenaed into evidence.

FBI memorandums are bulletproof. YOU ARE FUCKED.

Trump finances are know to be tied with the insanely corrupt Iran supporting government of Azerbaijan, sure the deep state could bullshit something out of that if they wanted. he has a building there they could pay off government officials and forged documents to make trump seem corrupt

Yup, and given that he already testified that no one told him to stop the investigation his testimony will shut your lying globalist mouth

He asked him a day after Flynn resigned and he fired him right when the investigations into Flynn and other campaign staff was ramping up. If the memo was fake Comey would have certainly said so by now.

aka he did his job, and he did it well.

>if trump gets fucked it'll be because he did something illegal trying to prevent bad press for shit he actually didn't do.
you mean like asking comey to imprison journalists? lol

Pic related, Comey is a paranoid ma