A solution to the gun problem in America

Hello friends,

Every day it becomes more clear that America has a huge gun problem that desperately needs to be solved. Tens of thousands of lives are needlessly lost every year to firearm violence, and countless more face serious injuries. Guns are a thing of the past, people do not need to have access to them in today's world. Here are a few simple solutions to America's gun problem that imo would be extremely beneficial to all Americans.

#1 Ban clips that hold more than 5 bullets. No one needs high capacity clips. They are only used by school shooters and people looking to commit massacres. Assault rifles should also be banned. You don't need them for hunting or self defense.

#2 Start a gun buyback program where police/government pays more for the gun then it's original selling price. It worked in Australia, it can also work in the US.

#3 Make it mandatory for anyone purchasing a gun to have an extreme background check done. They should also pass mental health tests and reference checks. This would help to keep guns away from has people.

Let me know what you guys think, let's have a serious conversation about fixing America's gun problem

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
youtu.be/BTGye7kA6rM
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/11/home-invasion-victim-waits-one-hour-27-mins-for-police-to-arrive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shall not be infringed
Get fucked commie

pretty good meme, fellow shitposter XD

>A Fucking Leaf lacking an argument

Not surprised.

it's 10 thousand, not "tens of thousands", and 8 thousand of those are gang members shooting each other over drug money.

I need a gun to protect myself from the people that kill people.

It is tens of thousands

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

You need to fucking neck yourself. Fuck leafs, you're all getting ass fucked by Trudeau anyways. Burn in hell, suck a dick.

My vote for OP as prez

Day of the leaf indeed

HALF
A
L
F

COCKED
O
C
K
E
D

You want my gun?
Come and get it.

I would love to but I've got a lifetime ban from your shit country

Because people can get things despite them being illegal

If gun laws are so good then why is gun crime still a regular occurrence in Australia?

What kind of chicken-shit little pussy wants to tell someone they can't peacefully possess something, but when it comes time to grab some guns and enforce the ban, they're nowhere to be found?

If your opinions are worth the shit-for-brains you thought them up with, why not nut up, grab a gun with all the other badgefags, and go get your hands dirty by locking people in cages who disagree with you?

If you're going to advocate sending kidnapping pervert faggot weirdos after people who disagree with your political ideas, you can at least have the integrity to do it yourself and show everyone your true nature.

and half baked

Neither are protected by our bill of rights? So, not a fair equivalence to draw. Nice shill meming though

>replying to a leafpost about gun control

It has always amazed me how many gun control faggots also think overpopulation is a problem.

I'll bet YOU think overpopulation is a problem,right OP?
you know what helps with overpopulation?people getting killed.
criminals will always get guns,so now you decide if you want the good guys to have guns too.

Every step you describe is a step towards disarmament which is the ultimate goal.

Well, all types of cancer have always been curable at any stage but virtue signaling morons like yourselves never do shit about it.
>Millions of lives are needlessly lost every year to medical/pharmaceutical murder

youtu.be/BTGye7kA6rM

>just make it illegal that'll solve everything
>*bong rip noises*

There's a difference between being murdered with a gun and succumbing to an incurable human disease

Learn it

Thank fuck for that

Yeah, the curability of cancer.

Learn it

the whole reason people carry guns in American you faggot is niggers, and other undesirables. a country of law-abiding whites would have no need to, and would only use them for hunting or sport. Stop fucking overlooking the obvious.

You can put cancer into remission but it is not possible to cure it

>1.
Can we boost that to 8 so I dont have to look like a retard with my Grandfathers M1 Garand. Anymore than 8 on a clip looks retarded though desu

>2.
Most people that I know own more than one gun. And I recall the statistic being around 235 million guns so good luck dishing out billions that we dont even have

>3.
Already exists retard. Sure it varies by state the extent of it but what is in most states is that if the gun was legal then the person who sold it gets raked over the coals.

3/10 made me reply
And sage

BAHAHAHAHA!!! A Canadian who actually thinks they know anything about America or guns? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is pure comedy there.

I love it when you libtards post. It gives me something to post to youtube so everyone can make fun of you guys.

lol... Silly left wing cultist.

>More than half are suicides

Yeah, see we call this fake news.

>Learn it
or enjoy your indoctrination and your cancer

Stop feeding this troll....he's fat enough already.

Your entire argument is invalid. Guns are for victims to defend themselves from criminals and oppressors, both of which are commonly in groups.

The point of a gun is literally to kill groups of people that are trying to kill you. Without one, you have 7 dudes waiting in an alleyway to rape or stab whoever they please, and nobody stops them. See France, Sweden, Germany, and UK.

Took 5 posts to state the painfully obvious.
Damn.

>clips

Hmm, how about I keep all of my dozens of hunting rifles, hunting shotguns, assault rifles, self-defense handguns, stock up on a few thousand more rounds of ammunition, and kill you and your fellow conspirators if and when you attempt to infringe on my right to bear arms?

>why do I need a gun
>Rampaging niggers
>Rampaging ay-rabs akbaring all over the world
>Communists have declared war on america
>Civil war looming on the horizon
>War with Korea on the horizon
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED FAGGOT

/k/ here next door in Alaska. Go fuck yourself you fucking commie. There's more firearms per capita in this state compared to any other states in the union. And Texans love their guns.

Uttering death threats online is not a very good idea my friend. I am.going to report you to the FBI

Back to bed sleepy boy

Because the government has them and the reason for citizens to have guns is to stop a corrupt government.

Because it's easier to shoot someone than beat them to death.

Go fuck yourself.

Shall not be infringed you leaf cuck scum.

To kill them from far away, if you want people to stop killing people with guns then you need to kill those people????

Black People are the real problem.

How exactly are you going to win a fight against the government with your puny little AR15 when they have attack helos, fighter jets, tanks, battleships, elite soldiers, etc ..

Best of luck to you

I'm a 5'0" girl. How do you expect me to defend myself against a 6'2" rampaging Basketball-American without a gun?

Fuck off leaf.
Never talk about America again you utter failure of an Anglo Colony

Tits or you lie.

call the police

Niggers, spics, and white trash shooting eachother isn't a problem, it's a solution.

Ah yes, I'm sure Tyrone will be glad to sit and wait the 5 minutes it takes for them to get here and won't do anything bad to me in that time.

You better have two, and they better be double-barreled.

Double barrel is stupid. That's 7+1 and semiautomatic. More than enough to kill a pack of them.

Sup Forums tier thread

Liberals expect you to get raped so that you will push the abortion agenda for them.
You are better off shooting the criminal in the face.

kill yourself.
Problem solved

if you disarm your citizens that mean that criminals would have the guns, police take a while to respond to a crime and your better off having a redneck with a pistol put up a fight and possibly scare a criminal than waiting the amount of time it takes for police to get there (im fucking terrible at grammar sorry hope you got the point though

Five minutes? Yeah, right.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/11/home-invasion-victim-waits-one-hour-27-mins-for-police-to-arrive/

Well I do have a local PD Gold Membership.

Turn on the news, civil unrest is becoming more widespread and there's islamist agents attacking US protesters. Now's the time to be tooling up.

the only reasonable one of those demands is demand number 3. otherwise fuck off

also i smell your bait man.

Meh. If everyone was armed a psychopath shooting up the place would be a self correcting problem.

The problem is the people who decide "mental health" It's too broad and often not very fair or reasonable. For example if you've ever been in the hospital and signed someone as a power of attorney in case something happened to you, even if you recover and are fine you are now considered "mentally unfit to make your own decisions".

Trudeau's selfies are from the waist up... I guess that's why we can only see the top of OP's head.

Another shill thread.
We all know the state on who is killing who in the USA.
It's all black on black over gang territory.

Shill and slide thread stop replying.

>thread about guns
>flag isnt american
didn't read lol

Would need a good definition of 'extreme background check' cuz if the libs had their way they'd class wanting a gun as a mental disorder.

a fucking leaf. you guys have a major property shortage problem shouldn't you be worrying about that?

You ain't fooling me....
Commie bastard.

There is no gun problem in America. I use my gun for personal protection in my nice white neighborhood and niggers use their guns to kill each other in the city. Its a win win

How about we send all the niggers and spicks your way. "Gun violence" solved. Enjoy watching your wife, gf, sister, etc ass raped by savages.

>bill of needs

>ten thousands of lives lost every year
They are giving baby steps.

Marriages, as long as you don't have kids, you can divorce all you want.
Abortion being illegal is giving liberty to the child.

/thread