It's over

He could have stayed in his old life.

He could have kept his job as a cross-promoting snake oil salesman and enjoyed his sunset years in his ivory tower, instead of letting his ego ruin everything.

The stupid fucking pig, the master negotiator, the artist of the deal, the fake populist predator who so many dumb dipshits sold their onstensible conservative principles and basic human dignity out for is about to either resign from office in shame or be forced out by law.

His Vice President who we now know tonight lied about Michael Flynn is going down too. Not only was he aware as the head of the transition team that Flynn was under federal investigation for lobbying for Turkey, it's now being reported Flynn put the brakes on an anti-ISIS military operation that was opposed by the same foreign government who was paying him at the very time. Flynn aided ISIS at the pleasure of his benefactors, and Pence knew this.

Ryan is probably going down too. This whole shitshow is happening because the stupid fuckpig named Donald J. Trump wasn't happy enough just reaming people over in private life. And we're not going to forget who got behind him -- when all the facts were laid bare for everyone to see and the lines were drawn -- and sold themselves and their countrymen out for the worthless promises of a huckster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/boerse-investoren-stossen-us-aktien-ab-wegen-donald-trump-a-1148184.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

show me some proof besides "anonymous sources" from media that wasn't invited to have fucking dinner with clinton and podesta fag

So many words. So many hurt feelings.

CRUMPFT'VE'D'LY BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

So you might not know how this works, but the gears are turning even without your permission or knowledge. We're only on Wednesday night. If you want to see evidence stay tuned.

I'm having the best week I've had in a long time. Nothing satisfies me more than watching crooks get what they deserve.

This is definitely not a shill thread and I am definitely not saging this

-Seth Rich is a staffer for DNC

-10.JUL.2016, found bruised, shot in the back near his home -still in possession of jewelry, phone, wallet, but police file as robbery

-22.JUL.2016, Wikileaks begins dumping captured John Podesta emails

-09.AUG.2016, Wikileaks offers $20 000 for information on SR murder

-10.AUG.2016, DNC crisis handler turned SR family handler, Brad Bauman, rejects 'conspiracy theories'

-03.JAN.2017, Julian Assange tells Sean Hannity Russia not source of emails

YESTERDAY 5/15/2017

-15.MAY.2017, SR family private eye, Rod Wheeler, claims evidence on SR laptop proves communications with Wikileaks -Wikileaks retweets the story

FAST FORWARD TO REALTIME

-16.MAY.2017, Brad Bauman claims evidence is nonexistant -anonymous federal investigator corroborates Rod Wheeler having witnesed fbi forensics report assange talks about seth rich @ 0.28 youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

assange denies russia ties @ 3.50 youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

wheeler comes forward on local fox youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

story picked up on national fox youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo

SO WHAT?

People need to understand that the fuel behind the "meme war" and alternative media stories that helped defeat Clinton came about because of SETH RICH.

This is the man who turned the e-mails over to Assange, who published them on Wikileaks.

Oh fuck off with your butthurt anti Trump bullshit and quit fucking whining- Jesus Mary mother of GOD this shit is so fucking childish and annoying.

Get fucked already!

and so completely devoid of pertinent information

Shut up fag

check this out. from comey under OATH. Trump is fucking done.

Sure.

finally, killary, pedosta, obongo and the rest of deep state are finished.

woah there buddy we cant have non conforming truth now can we

checked

>is about to either resign from office in shame or be forced out by law.
Said the increasingly nervous shill for the tenth time this week.

It's delicious.

I am fapping to the great passion of your shilling. Please go on...

As if we would have been better off with President Clinton, AG Lynch, and Sec of State Podesta

I will never regret voting for Trump no matter what happens.

Someone's been reading that loon Louise too much.

This is why I voted for him.

To put whiny, petulant, smug, condescending faggots like you into a meltdown.

Mission accomplished, and we even got a free supreme court justice out of the deal.

I feel like Sup Forums is compromised at this point but I personally will take up arms and fight on Trump's side of the civil war if it comes to that. Know a man by his enemies. All my enemies hate Trump, including the Jews now that he is turning on them. He was playing them all along.

BAN THIS FAGGOT

The war between jews and muslims in the middle east is a controlled demolition by Zionists and Royalty.

AG Lynch, and Sec of State Podesta
>Lynch
>Podesta

Now there's a team I can get behind

He'll stick it out. Trump isn't a quitter.

Holy shit this has to be from reddit. Good find OP

>All my enemies hate Trump, including the Jews
I'm a Jew. I voted for and love Trump, and would pick up arms with the military to defend the presidency from a Democrat coup.

You sound like an asshole though.

>it's over
it has only just begun
this is going to be one hell of ride!

yep. its over. just another failed business venture ruined by Trump's incompetence and cocaine habit and penchant for getting blackmailed with Russian lolitas.

President Orrin Hatch. get used to it.

BASED
A
S
E
D

I have a raging justice boner.

>

no, he bails at every opportunity. he is ADHD all the way, cant focus and cant finish. he cant even fucking read more than one page of text.

sudden health issue impending

Fuck you, cunt. I've never seen as much self-righteous smugness in my life as I have from you sycophants over the past year and a half. I want to see your idol die in prison.

>WilmerHale lawyers James Quarles and Aaron Zebley also stepped down from WilmerHale Wednesday, and a firm spokesman said they were expected to join Mueller. Zebley, a former FBI agent and assistant U.S. attorney, was Mueller’s chief of staff at the FBI. Quarles was an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force.

Mueller will not be kind with him.

American Jews and American Muslims are ight.

It's the ones that benefit from the ongoing war that are the problem.

The money bubble has been defined and it will pop.

They really enjoy their fun coupons.

>is about to either resign from office in shame or be forced out by law.

You leftwing nutjobs are so delusional.

Please tell me more about pizzeria rape basements and Hillary's endless trail of serial murders, faggot.

We're just getting started.

>So you might not know how this works, but the gears are turning

The engine is in neutral and you crazies are just revving the motor to make a lot of noise.

sure you are
go suck some more shehe cock you ultraniggerfaggot
>thats what you said 6mo ago
LOL

>yfw Trump gets off

>Please tell me more about pizzeria rape basements

I don't know anything about that. Any more strawmen you want to try and set up, daffy?

How does it feel getting mouthraped by Richie Rich and corporate america?
Keep sucking!

How's it feel getting assfucked by your mom's new muslim fuckbuddies, fritzy?

What the leftists should be asking themselves is how are divisive politics going to UNITE US afterwards.

This stems all the way from the middle eastern war into our minds and on our own land.

They want to escape to our country while the war still wages on and remain scot free of accountability.

How could you defend this? Because you yourself some day want to be at "their level"?

Think with your own head before you lose it permanently.

Have you ever seen Melania? He gets off a lot.

Thread theme m.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

(v with longer right line)
fucking KEK

best analogy yet

>Unemployment down
>markets are up
>My parents may actually be able to retire because of all the pro business shit he wants to do
>He still shitposts

Yeah, he sure mouth rapped me, Muhammad.

If he gets impeached for something that isn't straight up murder there's going to be a revolt.

If the whitehouse was anything but squeaky clean, they would not have picked Mueller. He will look, and find nothing, or find something you probably won't like.

It's a meme. Come visit and see for yourself.
America has wet dreams about a security situation like ours.
How do gunshots in the suburb at night sound like?

kys moron thx
Ever realized how there is basically a new weekly smear that gets buried and never mentioned again after a couple of days? Did you ever notice the world wide smear campaign pushed by msm and dems now for half a year with no prove to show for it, did you stupid fuck not notice this? to much iphone confusing your stupid face? to much starbucks shitting up your common sense? or what seems to be the problem? Do you even still remember all the talk about pisstape that suddenly stopped or that after it backfired suddenly bannon was the puppetmaster? and now its suddenly putin again.
DO YOU STUPID SELF PROCLAIMED HIGLY EDUCATED BRAIN DAMAGED FUCK UPS NOTICE THESE THINGS OR ARE YOU COMPLETELY STUPID AND BLIND?! Just asking.
Also flyn did nothing wrong this is from the law not from trump or supporters or fox you stupid fuck.

Oh my fucking GOD, the number of far right retards who still don't get it makes me want to start punching out every window in my house. I mean for the second time because I already did it election night.

Let me spell it out for you delusional fucking cucks:

Trump is done.

Pence is done.

Ryan is done.

The GOP majority is done.

The party itself is fucking done.

Jones, Hannity, and the fake news pantshitter radio crew are done.

Racism is done.

Sexism is done.

Bible thumpers are so fucking done.

Assad is done.

Russian Crimea is done.

Putin is so goddamned done. He will be skinned alive in Moscow's radioactive ruins for a global audience after what he fucking did.

Did you really not check the calendar?

This is the day you fucking lost.

You cucks laughed for months, thinking you'd thrashed our fucking brains out after you elected that tangerine pig.

Now you find out our resistance is stronger than your cartoon frog. The media, our intelligence, and every heartbroken liberal is curbstomping you instead.

I know it fucking hurts.

I know we've barely gotten started.

And I know we'll show you the same exact mercy you showed us before it's said and done: none.

We're taking this evil fucking country away from far right nationalist fucktards forever, and we will change it into something you don't even recognize.

Your free elections, your free speech, and your free ideas are as dead as Donald Dumbfuck's political future.

>It's a meme.
he said as a muslim fucked his wife

>how do gunshots in the suburb at night sound like?
They sound like freedom. How does the squeal of your sister getting raped by refugees at night sound?

Are you going to cry when you're wrong again and we're right again and we celebrate with funny pictures and jokes while you just cry and nash your teeth like the little dumb cunts you are?

>Country is in complete meltdown
>H-haha, C-cry more libcucks

Even disregarding the current investigation/Comey shitshow, what has he actually accomplished? Is he going to bring back coal? Fucking coal?

He also has zero charisma, is stupid as shit and constantly goes on embarrassing triades on twitter

>Inb4 Y-you triggered libcuck
I don't have any stakes in this and i actually hope he stays in office as long as possible because its just to much damn fun too witness this shitshow

Apologize.

Are ya shinning, son?

>hes done
no evidence

So everything and everyone is done but you?

and I thought I was narcissistic...

>We're taking this evil fucking country away from far right nationalist fucktards forever, and we will change it into something you don't even recognize.

A smoldering crater after you retarded motherfuckers try to go war with Russia? If you're a prime aged male think about what you're doing.

>I have won a missing chromosome
Your parents won't retire anytime soon, keep dreaming and mark my words.
You unironically believe Trump has ANYTHING to do with that? Markets up, unemployment down?
These numbers are coming in for pretty much two years straight, say thanks to Obama you illiterate fuck.
The only thing he did was adding 2000 points of overhyped bubble inflation to the Dow and that's about it.
Watch it crumble.

Keep punching that window, no way will you cut a vein. Keep posting this for the next 8 years, it won't get stale

>punching out every window in my house
Your parents house isn't your house, it's their house

Your childish phantasies will not make grasping reality much easier.
Again you never even visited Europe, what would you know?
You are trailertrash at best.
If you had the least of education in school you would know why Trump is constantly attacking Germany..because we wipe the floor with your third-world pisshole of a country.

Are you still banging on about the frog? Fuckssake let it go you poofter

-Seth Rich is a staffer for DNC

-10.JUL.2016, found bruised, shot in the back near his home -still in possession of jewelry, phone, wallet, but police file as robbery

-22.JUL.2016, Wikileaks begins dumping captured John Podesta emails

-09.AUG.2016, Wikileaks offers $20 000 for information on SR murder

-10.AUG.2016, DNC crisis handler turned SR family handler, Brad Bauman, rejects 'conspiracy theories'

-03.JAN.2017, Julian Assange tells Sean Hannity Russia not source of emails

YESTERDAY 5/15/2017

-15.MAY.2017, SR family private eye, Rod Wheeler, claims evidence on SR laptop proves communications with Wikileaks -Wikileaks retweets the story

FAST FORWARD TO REALTIME

-16.MAY.2017, Brad Bauman claims evidence is nonexistant -anonymous federal investigator corroborates Rod Wheeler having witnesed fbi forensics report assange talks about seth rich @ 0.28 youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

assange denies russia ties @ 3.50 youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

wheeler comes forward on local fox youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

story picked up on national fox youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo

SO WHAT?

People need to understand that the fuel behind the "meme war" and alternative media stories that helped defeat Clinton came about because of SETH RICH.

This is the man who turned the e-mails over to Assange, who published them on Wikileaks.

Oh yeah, obama just took eight years but right as he was replaced with trump the markets just skyrocketed because of everything barry did.

It just took everyone eight years to realize how great obama was.

You're absolutely clueless. Also I'm a cityfag, not a redneck but good try, clown.

Look at all these piddly confrontations happening.

They don't want to share the big picture.

How sad.

I visited Germany and I was surrounded by muslimes asking if I knew any little girls that wanted to join their summer camp with the promise that it would be "very educational". Your country Is a shit hole

>tfw I lived in Europe for 13 years
Talking from experience you sad sack of an apologist. Have fun at the next Christmas market

>It's over.

SAY THE LINE SHILL.jpg

1. Flynn is and was a Democrat. So watch yourself.
2. You need to find hard evidence to convince us or anybody. Just hurling abuse and mean widdle words and quoting hearsay means nothing and just makes you look like the ass you are.
3. Go back to Salon, your posts fit much better there.

Nothing is going to happen.

lol

Surely the end for drumpf, etc, etc...

>trump, pence, and ryan are all going down!
President Hatch! Oh.. you thought a democrat would be appointed, or a second election would take place? Sorry, republicans will hold the presidency for at least 8 years, even if you impeached every person currently in the presidential line of succession

on mars

The kikes and shills invite every bit of suffering they experience in their wretched lives. And, this will be no different.

so siehst aus Kamerad!

meanwhile investors jump the sinking ship us of fail.

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/boerse-investoren-stossen-us-aktien-ab-wegen-donald-trump-a-1148184.html

Bahaha you have no clue, mong:
The market was at a stable and cooled down 18500 with Obama..back up from like what 8 or 9K?
I make money in these markets, as I said the numbers are good for around 2 years straight.
And yes Obama needed 6 years to get you out of the abyss caused by whom again?
You mongs make me laugh.
I predicted the first rate hike ONE year before it actually happened and said it will happen in december, I predicted the next would be in december as well.
But all your fearmongers like Peter Schiff weren't able to understand a rate hike is coming ONE day before it did.
Why did I know it would come and why did I know it wouldn't crash the markets?
Because these good numbers come in for 2 years.

You americans have a very short memory:
Trump inherited a stable and working economy at the brink of a massive recovery.
Watch him fuck it up, because if you knew anything about economy (I know you don't) you would see that his third-grader knowledge about macroeconomics will get you exactly nowhere.
'compete with china in trade' bahahahaha, mong alert!!

EVERY FUCKING TIME we have to witness the republicans driving it down the drain and the democrats fixing the economy just to hand it to the next republican to fuck it up.
Voter cycles is a bitch especially with long term memory dyslexics like you.

Yes!
Because if the market hates one thing it is uncertainty.

what ever insecure retard, We in germany aim for sky and while you aim for niggers stealing your bikes.

Boycott brainwashing.

OP reeks of Jewish hatred.

>t. russia

Hey when your wrong again can you record yourself crying and post it on YouTube?

MAXIMUM RETARD ALERT!!!!!!!

Does it still hurt OP?

>pro tip. Pic related

Consolidate their war. (Stuck in the middle-east.)
Isolate their countries. (Remove power from their money.)
Amputate their relations. (Keep them away.)

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!

"Any day now, he'll be impeached!" Said the increasingly angry man for the 7th time this week.

Any day now buddy, any day I'm sure.

you use a lot of words but i have a feeling they are false words. One tip off: you seem to hate my country for some reason. (maybe you think we are better than you so you gotta project?) I don't hate your country. I would even visit your beautiful land if not for the all the "Peace Trucks" in the area.

>Merkel invites million+ young unassimilable Muslim men into country under the guise of 'refugees', fleeing a war that's been going on 5+years yet they never decided to migrate before
>europe's identity forever changed irreparably
>euro media actively suppressing any negative story arcs as they don't even have a proper conservative media equivalent
>ex-journo udo ulfkotte exposed German media for regularly goosestepping along to domestic and foreign intelligence agency storylines
>Udo ulfkotte quite clearly assassinated, barely reported, told he died of natural causes in his 50's
>well at least the economy is great! I made many marks this year under merkel! Nothing else to worry about besides economic factors!

Lmao go back to whatever shit board you and other faggots belong

So does that mean Turkey is aiding ISIS? Turkey is apart of NATO, which means America is indirectly supporting ISIS.

Wtf, I hate NATO now.