Modern Women no longer need dating

Before social media, a woman could always find a willing man. Then social media and tinder came and they had a catalog of willing men to choose from. Now, as a result of this unlimited source of willing men on demand, women no longer need dating. There is no more courtship; there is no more obligation to bring something to the table. If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.

Because of social media women have been spoiled by having an unnaturally large selection that they have reduced men to a resource, moreso than men have reduced women to fuck holes. Do not fall for the personality meme because it won't get you laid. Your personality is the only resource she can extract from you on social media in the form of attention and entertainment.
>"say something creative"
>"be interesting"
Already admitting she's just here for her entertainment. Oh, you matched? She's got two chads and a sugar daddy on speed dial. She doesn't need you. You are just attention and entertainment to her. Tinder is nothing more than a scratch off lottery tickets for women: they're fun but she's hoping for her chad jackpot. That's her end goal. She will string you along with false hope of eventually giving you the honor to buy her a measly cup of coffee until she decides she wants to wait on more options.

That's modern female dating in a nutshell. Literally sit back and wait for Chad, but put up a lofty list of demands to procure the best beta entertainers. You have been reduced to nothing more than a court jester.
>"feed me pizza tee-hee and tickle my muffin top."
Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.

If you have never gotten laid by a half-decent woman from tinder are wasting your time. If you've ever purchased cuck points or beta boosts you need to slap yourself.

yeah but only numales want to serve a woman sexually or emotionally or financially

>chad this, chad that
>waaaaah
you sound like a cuck. just become chad faggot.

Tinder was a mistake

Spoken like a true supreme gentleman.

Yes goy, stop trying to find a white woman to marry. Here's a nice traditional Asian girl for you instead.

Women don't "want cock".
They want attention and someone to care for them*

*basically take control

SAGE

Escuchame, cabrones. Things are different up here in the first world. Women don't have to walk far to find a sucker to buy them a nice dinner and drugs.

>"someone*"

there are an unlimited source of someones

we have tinder and a few other hooking up apps too

But you have fewer suckers willing to buy them nice dinners and drugs. Women actually need to work a little bit for a guy in a poorer country.

>"feed me pizza tee-hee and tickle my muffin top."

I kek'd

But im gay though

Who said anything about Asians? Just avoid internet whores.

o-oh, well then you hit the real jack pot user. This must be a golden era for the gays. HIV medications and grindr woo lad.

our female:male ratio is roughly the same as yours

our aquisitive power is proportional the cost of things here, so while you earn maybe $20/h to hour $5/h you also pay $30 for a meal to our $6

Yeah but think of how crushing it will be when you reject her at 35 when she's hit the wall and desperately searching for a beta provider
Then you can string her along until she's past her biological clock expires

That's because your men are are fucking ugly and so are your women

>But im gay though

spotted the spinner owner

We can always go to a Mexican neighborhood and get multiple meals' worth of food for $6...

You still beat your women once a week
We were shamed and jailed out of that a while ago
Don't stop the beatings

>Cuck implies he has an unfaithful wife/girlfriend
>Has a woman
>OP
You really need to learn to appropriately use that term

Lo fucking l

you wish the avarage mexican man probably has more testosterone than 3 americans, there's plenty of ugly and pretty to choose from

nah, im talking about a good meal not shitty cat meat tacos

$6 is about 120 pesos which is a fair price for something decent

women like men who beat them

Pretty accurate, sadly.

I wrote a tinder bot to automate liking so I could remove the constant reminder of my mediocrity. Once in a while I'll get a decent looking match and hopefully not fuck it up when chatting with her or by being a spazz on the date. It seriously takes a ton of effort and chess grandmaster calculation for an average looking guy to get laid these days. But hey, getting laid once every 3-6 months is better than nothing.

a una mujer no se le pega ni con el petalo de una rosa gringo
maybe the problemis you have no balls and are a huge introvert like everyone on Sup Forums

23. Pisces. Wineosaur. Bisexual. Dog mom. 5'3 ball of fun. Talk nerdy to me. Bazinga! 3 tattoo's & wanting more. I love piercings. I can't function without my coffee. I want to see the world. Take me on a spontaneous adventure. Netflix & chill. I'll probably like your dog more than you. Movie buff. Harry Potter & Rick & Morty. Buy me tacos and beer. Sarcasm is my second language. Let's smoke a blunt while gazing at the stars.

Good vibes and great times
Looking for some to be my partner in crime ;)
(The guys in the pic are my gay best friends)

True.

That's why my goal now is to buy property and fuck off.

Being gay/bi is seriously the best right now. You can MGTOW and still have a nice family life with an equal spouse.

Inb4 faggot because yeah duh

The Mexican men here are either stocky and masculine or very feminine and bitchy. No in-between.

Anyone who used this bs argument has never had to deal with an actual Asian in their life.

That's because your cattle are full of steroids.

>Woman gets a lucky match on an arbitrary dating app
>Greatest accomplishment
Kek
>Taking days inbetween responding
>Only talking in middle of the night
>Small talk, nothing deep
W E W

Yeah, but good luck trying to find someone that isn't a total whore to start a relationship with.

Or find a bottom that doesn't act like a fucking woman. Twinks are just as bad as women on tinder.

Straights are finally catching up to gays in this online dating mess. It's been like the OP describes for us for years, except it's a bit less asymmetric since almost all of them just want to fuck, but still have unreasonably high standards.

Yeah of course I'm an introvert what's it like being an introvert in Mexico?
>No balls
Maybe I'd have to leave house to find out
Mother raised me to treat women like flowers
Dumbest advice ever

No joke that guy literally fucks girls left and right at UT. A chick I know just went out for dinner with him once, they fucked, and now she brags about it. Said he was sort of socially awkward but felt it didn't matter.

>biscum

just no

>Mother raised me to treat women like flowers

so you water them and spray insecticide on them?

>once every 3-6 months is better than nothing.

Why not just go to prostitutes?

Have the pic too...its a fat 3/10 indian

MGTOW AND EXPOSE THE CHADS ILLIEGAL ACTIVITES

>be me
>skinnyfat 5'9" emofag
>match with 7/10 stacy from work on tinder (we work opposite shifts so didn't talk much so tinder was a good icebreaker)
>msg her on tinder with some smalltalk
>take her on a walk to the park
>talk to her for like 30 mins at table at park (just smalltalk)
>"You wanna kick it at my place for a sec?"
>"Sure"
>take her to my place
>watch stupid youtube videos for like 20 mins
>kiss her out of nowhere (pimp shit works every time. Try if you don't believe me)
>It just works.jpg
>start making out
>fuck her
>???
>Profit

Life is good

>what's it like being an introvert in Mexico?
pretty chill stay at home if you do exercise the neighbors daughter will hit on you,shit like that. you really have no need to be an extrovert unless you want to to go out clubbing like a degenerate

my god i wish hitler won WW2 and destroyed marxism

/thread

Trad is kill. Ride the tiger.

Why the hell would you date a twink? They're all massive faggots who like to wear makeup and "care" about social justice wankery. Find a normal dude.

This pretty much. Dont really know what anybody else is talking about. Everybody is cooking babies in alternative ways now too

He pulls off their reproductive organs and leaves them to rot on his coffee table in a vase

BASED

women are idiots

Honestly being bi has just made me realize why men are so much better. I can't even think of going back to dating women now that I've seen how chill and mutually respectable it is to date men.

>If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.
So they just get rejected ad-infinitum?

I don't think you retards realize that women want a stable relationship. The vast majority don't want to have one-night stands for the rest of their lives. They're just too stupid to realize that a promiscuous lifestyle ruins their chances, which is the real problem here.

Social media can be tempered by some good old fashioned slut shaming.

You can get around this, you know. Just don't use tinder/okcupid or whatever. Date women you meet in your daily life, talk to them, figure out what they are looking for. If they use those services don't continue the relationship. A lot of them will still be shallow, but thats nothing new. It takes work, but you can get the gist of someone much quicker than you used to be able to. Work the system.

It's all too real, although you forgot

>my hobbies include music and hanging out with friends
>I love travelling, I went to Europe last year

Looks like that guy on the top there has a pretty good ride all the way through. Get some ambition, Sup Forums

>Mother raised me to treat women like flowers

She made you cuckiest. :^)

A normal dude isn't feminine.

Dating in real life gives you the upper hand. Women were born without a spine, it's easy to pressure them around.

Ain't this the truth.

My point exactly.

Yeah maybe but they are also super dishonest and cowardly. They'll likely just flake

I've never dated one but they come on to me all the time. And yeah, every single one of them wore make-up and every single one of them cheats and moves on to the next guy when they 'find something better' (meaning richer)

"it's just a hobby user" and "I still demand to be treated like a man" while they stand there in high heels.

Fuck that, I actually did start dating someone who goes to my gym actually. He's a normal jackoff who doesn't mind me being the weird one. He also leans more to the conservative side of things, but mostly does not care about politics

>Twinks are just as bad as women on tinder.
No they're not. You just have to pay the bills and your twink will be happy.

>Or find a bottom that doesn't act like a fucking woman. Twinks are just as bad as women on tinder.

>be described as a cute twink by everyone
>act masculine in my behavior

I'm convinced tops just don't really exist and everyone else wants to bottom. They're all insufferable fems around me. I just want a dominant top to be masc with.

Never date a western girl. Look for asia or the middle east.

Be gentle, they are delicate
Treat them with respect
Things that dry up womens vagina and makes you a beta
>no need to be an extrovert
I imagine because Mexico is an extrovert and extended family country
Its very different in America
Yeah she fucked me over

>kiss her out of nowhere (pimp shit works every time
LARP

FAGS GET OUT REEEEE

I did for a while. The fact that it's not legal opens the door for a whole lot of shady shit. Like I wanna fuck, but at the cost of a potential sting it really is not worth it. I also got scammed a few times, which served again to remind me of what a powerless loser I am. The ones that went according to procedure were for the most part not worth the money. There were a couple of gems, but it's kinda sad that they're like "are we done here?" and leave. Having a girl stick around for more than an hour is a nice experience.

I like this variant better

Heres food for thought. Say you are a 7, girls that are 5's will be easy prey for you. Nobody likes to fuck down, while yes Chads get whatever girl they want they arent stealing the 7/10's when they can fuck the 8+. Dont blame chads, blame the woman who think they have a chance with Chad just because he mistakenly swiped right on them. Most of these women are not getting as fucked as you guys like to think. Stop thinking like cucks and find a girl thats actually in your league, most people are 5 or 6/10

Sounds like a keeper desu senpai.

If OP had sex due to a dating app for example Tinder would he/she/xyz still have these feels?

Well that makes it easy then, if she flakes out move on and don't take it personal. Like it or not dating has become a game to some extent, you have to be at least a little cold or you are just going to get hung up on bullshit.

I'm not a fagposter though, I was talking about how every girl's profile on dating sites are the same baka don't group me in with them user

You have to go back, fag.

Let us suck your re-fried benis, esse

>implying I'm a fag
no worrie aussie user must have added you by accident

>on Sup Forums
>not a faggot

José, I have some bad news for you....

Are you really feminine?

what state, cabron?

>Competing with BBC

Just be a man and become her wallet

The guy's not even a chad, he's an ugly gook that's good at something.

This should give you more reason to not be a MGTOW faggot and do something you're proud of.

>coal burner haircut
>dyed hair
Be careful

Sup Forums btfo

Aguas

Kitchen workers are usually very wordly and can spot through shit easy.

t. 10 year sous chef veteran.

Well yeah, you will destroy his future and heart by ending up leaving him for a baby-making cunt?

In before you calling me a bitter queen, I am married. Yes, he is 100% gay.

Biscums always taint those str8 cunts, so poor suckers will be stuck with new shits for the rest of his life. Those suckers always hold a grudge against gays, who have absolutely nothing to do with this whole shit. Biscums did. Suckers don't acknowledge it.

No. I work out, study in STEM, read philosophy in free time and obviously shitpost here occasionally. I just want a strong top to discuss life with and then have him fuck me after.

better that these bluepilled cunts keep themselves off social networks anyway

>The guy's not even a chad
So fucking what?
He is basically a celebrity and that is enough

>so poor suckers will be stuck with new shits for the rest of his life.

What did he mean by this?

Stop using proxy, jew fag.

nice bro, my family is from Sinaloa