We lost Trump guys

Sup Forums I'm scared I backed Trump the entire time, but now he's going to get impeached. What are we going to do guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FLUMPITY FLOOP HAV 2 MANY SCOOP

Nothing, just watch as the impeachment unfolds

In all honesty, a hardcore Leftist will take his position and all the Trump voters will be exposed. The CIA and NSA have made a redlist of all the pro-Trump supporters here on this board and you'll all be occupying FEMA camps within the next 10 years under the watchful eye of Antifa volunteer prison guards.

Fairweather pussy

>but now he's going to get impeached
This meme never gets old. I'm going to be drinking liberal tears for the next 4 years aren't I?

He broke the final straw it's over. Taken by greed how sad.

>larping as shareblue shill.jpg
Nice try, t_d LARPing as shareblue LARPing as a dismayed Trump supporter.

it's fucking over read this. Comey said this under OATH. Trump is done.

mud

dont mind me just using your gay thread to check the get

Yeah you're completely right, but people seem to be liking it though

fuck

T

Even if the memo is real, it wouldn't be ruled obstruction of justice. No matter how many leftists whine and cry, they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo when it:
>1) May or may not exist. Nobody has even seen the memo.
>2) Is a collection of thoughts and opinions of what happened during the meeting and not an official record of what was said.
>3) Was not provided to the Justice Department or any of Comey's superiors even though Comey is required by law to report when he thinks a crime is being committed. It took him 3 months and a week after being fired to reveal this info.
>4) McCabe, a Comey loyalist, testified under oath that the White House had not tried to influence the investigation. McCabe, one of Comey's close friends and his deputy director, would've known about any attempt at obstruction of justice.
>5) Comey himself testified under oath on May 3, 2017 that he had never experienced any kind of political pressure to end an ongoing criminal investigation.
>6) Simply telling a guy to go easy on someone isn't obstruction of justice. If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction. The contents of the memo (if it even exists) do not suggest that at all.

COPY AND PASTE THIS ON ALL SHILL THREADS

What am I going to do?
Sage.
And hope you cry a lot.

This is how they wish we would react to their bullshit attempts at taking down President Trump.

Pretty sure they have good healthcare service in prison

As per usual, it's the usual fallacious reasoning in assuming the government has such an absolutely mind boggling conspiracy running afoot yet somehow manages to do so without any leaks while the President himself just blabs classified information the Russians.

This reeks of a sad but ultimately fruitless attempt to sing LA LA LA LA EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING IS WRONG THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM DEMS AND LEFTIES AND LIBERALS UP TO THEIR USUAL TRICKS AGAIN SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH PLEASE GOD SOMEONE BELIEVE ME I INVESTED MY HEART AND SOUL INTO A MAN WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A 5 YEAR OLD AND CANT THINK OF A WAY TO ASSURE MYSELF THIS WASN'T A FUCK UP BY HARPING ON YET ANOTHER FAKE FUCKING CONSPIRACY THAT NO ONE BELIEVES.

I will enjoy Trumpists watching you choke on your own tears, coughing up vomit as you've done so many times in the past.

But I will reach out! You can end this cognitive dissonance once and for all and just admit Trump is a fuck up! It's so easy! All your pain and fears and dread will be gone the instant you come to terms with reality and drop Trump! Give in!

Thanks for making people here complacent. You're really fighting the good fight.

We are going to do NOTHING! Just sit back and enjoy the show. He stabbed us in the back he deserves whatever his beloved jews dole out for him.

Sweety Humpty Drumpfty is done!

>they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo
Want to try again there dear?

This is you

They're pretty much rubbing their clits fantasizing about literally nothing like always.

>Pretty sure they have good healthcare service in prison
Good food too. Drumpfy will be okay!

Fucking pathetic. He's getting impeached on a charge that is flawed and full of holes and all that's needed to stop it is conservative organization, just a little bit.

You had conservatives writing books, making movies, printing comics, delivering fliers, organizing fundraisers and putting together flash mobs in the election season to support Trump. But now what? Nothing.

There needs to be organization. Grassroots organization. Organization shows conservative congressmen they're supported by the public, so they'll stop fucking recusing themselves from investigations every time the Democrats demand it.

What happens when conservatives don't recuse themselves from investigations and lead them instead? They'll give immunity to a Democratic insider that wants to come public, and he'll expose the Russian story was a hoax. Then some big name within the Democrat party is questioned under oath and later jailed for perjury.

That's all it would take. One whistle blower. One fall guy to go to jail. And the Democratic party is destroyed for the next election for sure.

But no, we all go back to frog posting now the election is done.

It a good thing tbqhpham. Nothing will radicalize the nation faster . Accelerationism and such. The only thing keeping whites from going full 1488 at this point is economic stability. Multiculturalism is discredited ethically in the eyes of most white men.

1.) don't back trump anymore
2.) back someone else

>He's getting impeached on a charge that is flawed and full of holes
Um not really sweety. Step away from t_D and stop being a trumpcuck.

Day of the Rope.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fun watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get his hands on two scoops.

Just let it happen. Maybe we can support Hillary in 2020 to make up for our failure.

Trump is not the attorney general or a senior official in the justice department.

>democraticunderground

Yep that's right, we can't allow him to have TWO WHOLE SCOOPS now, can we?

Not gonna lie, former 2 scoops for Trump supporter here. It's been fun watching him eat one scoop, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get his hands on the second scoop.

>that filename

we still have based pence, he's not as smart or charismatic as Trump but he'll do fine.

remember Trump can still be impeached but still run the presidencey through pence he can be shadow president.

Bernie

This sounds better than mass executions ill take this than the other option.

Comey made it pretty clear that this would be highly unusual and a very big deal. That's if the AG of DoJ tries to squash it. The President trying to squash it would be an even bigger deal... Sooo why didn't Comey report this if it actually happened? He's legally obligated to do so.

see

>fantasizing about literally nothing like always

Holy shit you're a dumbass. Kill yourself.

>What are we going to do guys?
Ur mum

>not an argument

>Has it happened?
>Not in my experience... It's not happened in my experience.
Wait, doesn't this statement basically prove that Comey's dismissal wasn't politically motivated?

kys shill

>What are we going to do guys?

nupol GTFO my board REEEEEEEEE

she T H I C C tho

there we go

brah you want
T H I C C?
H
I
C
C
?

hey that was a great concern trolling bit there, pajeet.

how much longer on your shift?

Now you're getting it!

(ran out of mudkips, here's a detailed Arcanine)

Why don't you go pokemon go read a book?

lol well meme'd

Name the last president with no movement to impeach him.

You are one clever Sherlock, aren't you?
All those people shitting on your god emperor...they were shills all along?
Keep sucking, boy!

Obama.

BABErham Lincoln.

Noce fagfiction, fannot

IMPEACH THE PEACH

GROVER CLEVELAND
You're starting to learn, Germanfag. If only you could learn sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
>35% of Americans believed he should be impeached.

FAKE NEWS!

Still sad this got fucking killed by SJWs.

We are going to commence plan B. Send all the gays to the chair.

I guess it also were the 60 million shills that voted against him and the rest of america not voting at all? All Shareblue? I think I'm finally onto something!

If Trump gets impeached majority of the country will never take American politics seriously and most likely will never even vote again. What is going on now is a war between two Jewish clans, the ones who run Russia and the ones who involved in international corporations, aka the Wall Street. I'm sorry to say that anons but it's a Jewish games and nothing more. Stay comfy and don't fall for (((their dirty tricks))) desu.

glorious

>this thread

I bet she fucked like a rabbit.

Trump was for the best. A pity he didn't start a war yet or something.
You salty cuck ass should watch donze52, he says some pretty good stuff.

Even if Trump himself twitters about how he is going to fuck the environment they don't want to see anything at all.
You would be laughed about over here if you twittered an article stating you just made the pollution of waterways happen again.

It's War of the Jews, we are just in the middle.

Keep telling yourself that man..

No shit. Anyone saying they would not fuck her when she was in her prime is a fag that has jerked it to too many traps and is beyond help.

Nibba you're dumb as fuck if you think the environment is even worth saving at this point. It's fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc

>bromance party in the rust belt while the rest of the world runs off renewables
Well it's your environment, keep going, mong.

Exactly. Notice how they do things in Syria even. Israel flies their planes, bombs shit over there and Russians don't even do anything. Have they tried to shutdown any of the Jew planes? Nope. Russian (((oligarchs))) are as much Zionists as the American ones. Also notice how MSM likes to blame Putin and never mention any of the Jews behind him.

Her cunt is pure evil. But god damn I'd let it suck the life force out of me.

What if I like the Jews? They are smart and well reasoned. Far be it form me to think they don't deserve everything they have.