The Deep State is making the all or nothing move to take over

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleischmann–Pons_experiment
wnd.com/1998/02/3198/)
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
imgur.com/a/iNkze
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for more.

Not only that but the elites have man made ufo aircraft tech that can go from 0-12miles in 3 seconds. This shit is going to be a very, VERY, 1 sided civil conflict with the winners being the aristocratic ultra secretive faction of the "national security" organization as the victors.

The Dick Cheney's of the world win, make endless money off of manipulating oil/food markets and keep everyone in the dark about zero-point energy devices that we made 20 years ago..... all because they know that the current economic system ends if everyone has this technology available to them.

The current economy is predicated on energy trade period. It takes time/energy to do anything and every investment has some sort of time/energy trade off involved but the social hierarchy where a handful of individuals at the top, have absolute control over the scarcity of production, the land where products are produced, the wages of the workers and legal enforcement/military action to keep everyone under their foot- well this is how the modern economy works today. With zero-point energy devices, this economy ends

Bump. Actually interesting.

I don't believe the Syrian (or Ukraine) proxy war would actually turn into WW3, except for a huge accidental error

Can confirm zero-point energy.

Source?

That makes sense. Even that traitor McCain was singing trumps praises after he bombed the airfield. But they he went right back to being a neo-con piece of shit a week later.

None of that energy shit has any fucking thing to do with what we are dealing with you dumbfuck. FOCUS! Stop being retarded.

Yes it does, that is how blind you are unfortunately.

It's fine, everything I've said has been proven true so far and it will prove to be true in the future as well.

i am playing in to the shills and sliders hands right now bit I want to say one thing about these zero point energy fucking retards...you say, "Gosh! GOSH! THEY keep the super special zeropoint energy away from us because the economy will completely collapse if we get our hands on it"" Well, answer this real quick but then get back to reality...CAN YOU FUCKING EAT ZERO POINT ENERGY???? CAN YOU DRINK IT???? Why in the world do you think a collapsed economy but free energy is the thing you really want? you could drive your car and run your air conditioner all you want while you completley starve to death? Fucking idiots. Shit like zero point energy is worthless to you and to me if we have to live in violence and chaos as the niggers rape your mouth and eat the bread you hide under the floorboards. fucking idiots.

If they have zero point energy then who invented it ?

Just take the "mad ravings" with a grain of salt and go back to arguing with yourself over abortion and gun rights- that's the box you belong in. One where you think these issues actually fucking matter lol

Whether true or not, the zero point energy people are shills. Focus on the subject matter.

tell me right now how you woud benefit from zero cost energy, (and thats what youre really getting at), if it means the economic system would actually collapse? tell me how likely it is you can grow your food, purify your water, tend to your medical needs, break the fever from your 3 year old child, and protect your family from the massive roaming hordes of scavengers rapists murderers and cannibals? your a survivor and a prepper? you are who the hordes are coming for first,dummy. so how is zero point energy going to make your life better than it is right now? Youre so fucking stupid i want to punch your brains out.

You are so right. Im sorry to derail the thread but they make me as mad as flatearthers do.

>The Deep State is making the all or nothing move to take over

But the disciples of kek know too much. The deep kikes will only bring more suffering and disgrace unto themselves.

zero-point esque devices have been invented on several independent occasions, patented, with the pentagon quickly moving in to classify said patents.

However, the US military got its hands on a zero-point energy device from the Roswell crash and has been consolidating power ever since. They didn't even know what it was at first, that's how exotic this engine is. By 1970, they had figured out how the engine for the Roswell crash site worked and they had also recovered other downed ufo's so they were basically able to reconstruct a fully functional engine whereas before they merely had pieces.

Remember Cold fusion? Remember how "every scientist discredited this clearly! Bogus! Hogwash!" , yea well the cold fusion technology was on the right track and the CIA decided it was too close to the truth so they ruined the careers of these scientists and fabricated false scientific papers to discredit the entire idea surrounding cold fusion.

all I'm going to say is look into the cold fusion research papers, the research by fleishmann-Ponz specifically. Then, look at the science papers that supposedly "discredited" this experiment.

I know, without a doubt, that no one on this board has ever bothered to read the original cold-fusion research papers so they probably aren't aware of anything more than whatever the media has led them to believe.

Just look, I'm not going to argue with anyone anymore. Those are the pieces of the puzzle I'm going to leave y'all with for tonight.

bump
where can I find those papers?

>Russia and the Trump camp
stopped reading there
try harder next time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleischmann–Pons_experiment

Gabriel Krons design is used in the US with input from Ronald Richter.

bump

Bump

bump and

No reasonable person would deny that the people surrounding the Clintons have a habit of dying…mysteriously. Seth is no different. In 1998 when Vince Foster “committed suicide” more than half of people with an opinion of the situation felt the government was covering something up. (wnd.com/1998/02/3198/) It seems as though in the case of Vince Foster justice will never be served, but for Seth, we can do something about it. Seth Rich being the DNC email leaker rips apart the entire Russia narrative, which has been so hysterically pushed since Trump was elected.
Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Was there forensic examination of his cell phone?
>Was there forensic examination of his laptop?
>Was there forensic examination of storage deices, including key fobs and backup disks?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
police report
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
INFOGRAPH FULL QUALITY
imgur.com/a/iNkze
podesta wikileaks email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

Can someone redpill me on Zero point energy? I am in AP Chemistry but have never taken physics

don't fall for the derail

Standard physics doesn't allow for it, however if you look at the works of people like Gabriel Kron and go read the paperclip file of Dr. Ronald Richter a different and workable physics emerges.

missed one

what about iwillvote.com and why was seth rich so upset about why happened with it to steal emails

use web.archive.org to find the version of the site where it labels polling locations before the democratic primaries

thats the trigger of all other events

till then seth rich was towing the corporate line

using the equation a = (2s)/t^2 + (2u)/t where a = acceleration, s = distance traveled, u = initial velocity, and t = time I get an acceleration rate of 4291.58 m/s^2

That's 2,682g of acceleration.

9g is fatal to humans.

Oops, 437g my b. Used moon gravity.

The original papers are being gas lighted, so you can't find them easily on wikipedia (appears that all/most of the links have been removed from the sources) or through an easy google search. There should be 2 copies, one at the MIT archives and 1 at the Naval LENR archives . I believe the paper was originally published in Nature magazine, so if you have a key to Nature or can find a pirated archive from 1989 edition then the Feishmann-ponz experiment results should be in it.