Where Do You See Your Nation In Ten Years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtjeWdP8xU0
youtube.com/watch?v=H1DTY2XMbzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_race_riot_of_1943
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=nz6I33XQMtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A half White half Mexican shanty town with infrastructure and crime rate that matches Brazil.

With a Geiger counter probably

Balkanized. Or a shattered wasteland still fighting a civil war.

practically unchanged

State of Georgia new born babies demographics.

way more brown lol. Very sad.

States like vermont and main and the amish community around virginia and philly will remain majority white for another 100 years i would think we can create a white ethno state and retake america conquering westward like the huns

fuck i meant west virginia i live in virginia its fucking spic and nigg and i live in the good part of town

Fourth Reich

Either brown or 4th Reich

Either full blown communist or in a Pinochet style regime.

Nothing in between Im afraid

Let's hope for Pinochet

>State of Georgia new born babies demographics.
The earlier Graph was for whole population. This one is for newborns in Georgia. Situation is worse here.

>minority

I fucking hate Atlanta
t. Marietta fag

US is already a minority majority country when it comes to new born babies. When these kids grow up, their demographics will be the country's demographics.

>you call me a dreamer

Yea because they they are a minority at this point and they are not all one group.

In a race war

youtube.com/watch?v=jtjeWdP8xU0

Mexico

10 years closer to the realization of complete mental enslavement to the Demiurge.

Hopefully from far away

Going for a second reconquista

Hopefully still white majority if Trump replaces the ((((Hart-Celler Act))) with the pro-European immigrant RAISE act which he has supported. Not to mention cutting taxes as well so more white children can be born.

The white birth rate in America is slowly catching up, We need to limit immigration though or else we will never have white babies as the majority. I'd suggest you do your part, I'm having kids as well.

Overrun.

Pretty much this

Bring back the White Australia Policy

>RAISE act
How is RAISE act pro European? It reduced immigration overall but it doesn't favor Europeans. It is basically skills based immigration. Won't be many skilled Europeans wanting to immigrate to the US.

lots of niggers starved to death or killed by spics

You going to visit house to house as well?

One of two options:

1) On the road to recovery. SD gets enough in 2018 to shape Swedish politics. Law and order starts to be restored. In the elections down the line thing turn increasingly right in the new political climate and extensive re-patriations begin. I will die an old man able to tell horrors of the MENA invasion to children who will not have practical experience.

2) SD was a fad, and the people never wake up. The current trajectory continues. More migrants, and an ever larger percent of 'new swedes'. The economy of Sweden finally breaks under the weight of crime and welfare, Sweden as a peaceful, crime-free nation is just an interesting footnote in our history.

Putin will be the president. Stagnation continues.

Can someone explain to me why do these buildings look so dilapidated and postapocalyptic? I mean, it's not just a lack of maintenance, you have half-demolished buildings, buildings with no outer walls, buildings that have so much rust that couldn't accumulate in 200 years, and so on.

It looks like an area that's been bombed, not just an abandoned area.

browner, poorer, messier, stupider

youtube.com/watch?v=H1DTY2XMbzE

IN THE STRATOSPHERE!

Massive riots and then decades of gang warfare among the pavement chimps that stayed when all the whites fled to the 'burbs.

But how the fuck do you strip buildings of everything but concrete, and then even demolish half of that concrete? Did you have riots with people in flying bulldozers or something?

Civil war, hopefully.

How Sweden is today.

t. Northern Ireland

hopefully erased, or conquered by america.

Lots of fires. You'd be surprised by the amount of destruction negros are capable of when there are no whites in charge.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_race_riot_of_1943
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Detroit_riot

Basically whites got tired of putting up with retarded niggers going apeshit and just up and left, and it's been a jungle ever since.

a paradise or a dystopia, more likely the 2nd one

what will be the american equivalent of sopa de macaco?

Gone.

>RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=nz6I33XQMtA

I thought Norn Iron was based and would never fall.

Isn't religion pretty extreme there? Wouldn't immigrants get btfo the moment they turn up?

A destroyed republic that will be viewed as a broken mess or the Eagle rising to the skies in new Wars, or a Republix rejuvenated by whatever happens, with most likely an amount of civil and martial blood covering its hands, as either a fallen power that shall simply be a great power or as a superpower among many. I know which I prefer, but I know one is inevitable even if not within the 10 years

lots of nigger arson and/or no public services like a fire department or police

niggers are worse than leaving the structures to other wild animals

I don't care and neither do I want to.

About 77% white.

Just fucking end it all.

>inority
>makes up 70% of newborns
at what point do thay stop being "minorities"?

burger donuts

Well, they're grouping every non-white person together. In other words, native Americans, blacks, African immigrants, "mixed race," hispanics, Indians, Chinese, etc. etc. all together under one banner as "minorities."

Ehhh kind of. People are now falling victim of brain washing and becoming extremely tolerant and progressive though, for example. People actually complain about trump often here even though it doesn't effect us in any way. We also don't have any good political parties here, the only right wing party here is terrible and is basically losing power. Our politics are basically catholic party vs protestant party, the catholics vote the catholic party and the protestants vote the protestant one. We're doomed, truly unrecoverable. If anyone has nukes please send them on us, i'd rather Ulster was a crater than what it's going to become.

300 feet of where it is now.

Darker and poorer

I see it as the Capital of Evrupian Sojuz.

Similar to what it is now but with fewer "white" people.

White is in quotations because many people of European decent in the US today are a complete disgrace, almost as bad as the filth that they may hold racist opinions towards. I love my people, but these things that I have to call my countrymen are not my people.

Back to the point. The whole nation will be slightly worse off, with the vast majority of the population putting their trust into politicians that will only push things further towards the edge. The conservatives of then will be like the liberals of the 2000s. The liberals of then will continue their march for more and more personal liberty, despite overwhelming liberty and secularization being the downfall off the West.

I personally see no hope for this country, it is too far gone by many decades. I don't like admitting a defeatist attitude, but the outlook is dauntingly grim.

Wait, it's beautiful and all, but what the fuck is supposed to have happened to the castle??

Even better than today because of other countries staying poorfags.

What the fuck?

on USA

More "diverse", Helsinki has those no-go zones etc.

Watching in horror as America tears itself apart and allying with China

Brazil

>Where Do You See Your Nation In Ten Years?

As a vital, vibrant, highly-respected part of a EU superstate

Relative comfortably as always. Meanwhile Europeans will kill each in a civil war as the Fourth Reich arise.

Brazil is how the US will look like in 75-100 years if things don't change.
You have no idea of how much you guys still have to sink in shit to reach brazil's level.

>niggers are worse than leaving the structures to other wild animals
lmao

Same as ever. Highly devided post commie hellhole with the governing party ripping off taxpaying people right in front of their eyes. At least we don't have to worry about mudslims. Well, you weren't asking about the country but the nation but you get the picture.

Either this, or as Germanistan.

going in dry like it always does.

Do I still get latin qts if we go 4th Reich?

Last bastion for a free and pure society

>we
Not how it works, Tyrone.

go across the boarder and you should be fine. other than the face skinning thing they have going on.

1 whitey should impregnate her, her kid, grand kid

I didn't say we. Also, white as fuck, but I live in Cali so I developed a thicc latina fethish, like the confederates with slaves.

Unless some kind of crazy continental drift happens or a giant meteor knocks the planet off its axis, it will probably be in the same place it has always been.