The image that broke Sup Forums

i dont get it

>1495074576340m.jpg
>...m.jpg

Isn't even full resolution.

elaborate

This was posted by Codefag right before Sup Forums sperged out earlier. Someone even called the time when it was going to happen. I didn't save the links because it didn't seem relevant.

>This was posted by Codefag right before Sup Forums sperged out earlier. Someone even called the time when it was going to happen. I didn't save the links because it didn't seem relevant.
Before what was gonna happen? What exactly is going on in the picture?

ooook
no details
pleb

Shill

Here's the full image faggot

Joe Capone was in the White House prior to Seth Rich's death. Capone is the proprietor of the bar Seth was last seen at before being gunned down. Allegedly, Seth is a man who can handle his alcohol. However, the night he died, he was unusually intoxicated, which people close to him noted as unusual, because not only can he handle his drinks, but he doesn't drink to excess. Nevertheless, this coincidence occurred the night he was murdered.
>As we all know, there are no coincidences, only the Force

The owner of the bar Seth Rich was last seen alive in was at the White House a week prior in one of the 'private' areas where tours don't go. Seth Rich left that bar more drunk than any of his friends had ever seen him, as he didn't over indulge and rarely drank heavily.

That's the north grounds fountain not the south. Proof is that red brick building is the New executive office building

The day after Seth was killed the owner left town and went on a vacation. He posted photos from a beach

Also, east wing tours, which are available to the public, exit out the north grounds where that picture was taken

So he wasn't shot he was poisoned?

Poisoned and then shot

For what purpose? Why wasn't either of them enough?

3 bullets isn't always enough to kill

poison was never intended to be strong enough to kill

roofied to make him less alert

Checked.

Never stop digging. I can get in front of some of the people working in the hospital that night. But I need more info. I need more background on the Horvath doctor, and I need more information on how to look up SEUI members

Probably supposed to be killed that night, but for whatever reason had to be called off

You're a dc user? I am too

Remember to spread this info everywhere

There's a YouTube person in the same circle as Sargon who used to work with the SEIU. Maybe you contact him for help. I forget his channels name

So the bar owner is seen in the white house so what the white house ordered a hit on Seth Rich? I don't get it.

All I know from the quickly removed threads, thanks mods, is that Seth Rich was shot dead, and some guy posted that it was odd. Then something to do with consistency that the Democrats were involved. So who is this Seth? And why is he so important that Sup Forums thinks he was murdered?

He leaked the DNC emails

whoa whoa whao. So are you telling me that the presidential campaign email hacks were made by this Seth Rich and the Democrats had him whacked off and put on ice?

See

Well, illumin4ty, Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails exposing the conspiracy against Bernie, Podesta said to make an example of him, the bar owner was brought into the private areas of the Whitehouse to get him to get Seth inebriated and/or to tip them off of his whereabouts, so he could be killed in what looked like a random mugging.

>Hillary's preferred method for murdering someone: she gives them a hand job and the experience is fatal

F for respects

What I still don't understand is that if they were going to whack him, why did they even give him the opportunity to struggle? Were the bruises something to bolster the robbery narrative? It just feels so sloppy. I would think these mafioso types in DC would know how to do it right.

Fuq, So I was right, this is the one who blew the whistle and in turn got blown out himself.

>Russians

Explains why the media isn't reporting, it doesn't fit the narrative.

So if this Capone fellow (what he a mobster now?) Is the bar tender that drug him. How does he get access to the white house and if this is the "event" which the contract or hit was made then who else was there and how did they get access, what are their ties? If someone else was in that room, there has to be a paper trail. I am pretty sure like any place of silver spoons, there is a manifest of everyone who has visited. Find that, and you find the one who placed the hit.

Who invited him to the bar?

>hey there hot stuff, I got something special for you

If you are going to kill someone there are many ways to do so. But obviously if you did it clean and professionally like a navy seal, well I guess that would raise a big red flag that couldn't be hidden.

Find a hobo off the street and pay him well, desperate men, do desperate things. They have no ties, no trails, just a motive which is desperation, and so the cops just write it off as that. A desperate man and a man in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He could have been a regular.

So who else is on this?