Fuck. I've always been a huge Trump supporter, but I just don't know if I can hold out any longer. Boys...

Fuck. I've always been a huge Trump supporter, but I just don't know if I can hold out any longer. Boys, it's time to admit that we've been conned.

month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

>“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.

ADVERTISING

Before the conversation, McCarthy and Ryan had emerged from separate talks at the Capitol with Ukrainian Prime Minister Vladimir Groysman, who had described a Kremlin tactic of financing populist politicians to undercut Eastern European democratic institutions.

this is an obvious memepost but why would i care if russia paid trump? why do i care that russia is trying to influence us politics? better the russians in control than faggot nigger pushing liberals desu

ummm...hello? It's treason, stupid?

>Shareblue-Sample-04.jpg

SPICY meme. I might start doing this. You are an idiot tho.

If you don't respond to this message your dad will become a faggot like OP during the night

is it? how is it being a crime relevant? they won't do anything to him for it, he controls the house and senate desu

Die commie

Nah i live with the choices i make

These are the same people burning american flags. fucking rich. If they impeach Trump i'm defecting.

PLEASE NO
TAKE THIS (You) AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE!!!

That's high treason. People are dying so that you hold these repugnant views.

I dont care. People are dying for other people. If you die for your country you dont die for your country anymore. You die for special interests. Every American death in Syria and Iraq is for nothing. I dont support America anymore. Its a lost cause, and i know many people who hold my same views.

>populist politicians

OH NO PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING POLITICIANS WITH POPULAR IDEAS HOW TERRIBLE!!!!

fucking cuck

>the shills, they are everywhere

Former trump voter here, can't let him get the codes, etc.

OP gets his news from the trending section on facebook. lol

Stop.

The Shill's are weakening

Are you fuckers even trying anymore? You didn't even rename your file.

If trump hadn't been running, Chris Christie would have won the presidency.

There's literally zero functional reason to be a democrat at this point, or continue believing in their ideologies. You'll only disappoint yourself if you keep this shit up, cause majority rules otherwise and majority is swinging conservative republican.

lol

You shills are terrible at this. Here, take this picture and see if you can do something with it. At least fucking try. Jesus. No wonder you guys lost the election