POLAND SO BASED

>Taking migrants would do more damage to Poland than European Union (EU) sanctions, Interior Minister Mariusz Błaszczak said.
The rest of Europe is already ducked beyond saving. Lets focus on Poland and Hungary to make sure they stay based because we'll probably have to move there so our kids and grandkids can grow up in a decent country after America gets overrun by niggers and spics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Visitor_Leadership_Program
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4489622/Women-sold-sham-marriages-human-traffickers.html
gatesofvienna.net/2017/01/kebab-riots-in-poland/
jta.org/2017/02/05/news-opinion/world/police-in-poland-raid-offices-of-center-monitoring-racism-and-xenophobia
inside-poland.com/t/polands-prime-minister-dissolves-anti-discrimination-council-amid-rise-in-race-hate-attacks/
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1995/eirv22n44-19951103/eirv22n44-19951103_006-privatization_the_looting_of_rus.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg
youtube.com/watch?v=o_VL6ZYv2bE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1E8uMHWoM
biography.com/people/nicolaus-copernicus-9256984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suddenly 2 more years pass and all the migrants have EU citizenship and a bunch of new Europeans settles in Poland perfectly legally just like everyone else from the EU can.

I'm jealous.

No don't say that. That's why we have to make sure they stay based and become even better like Hungary who has shut down all immigration.

No one can shut down "immigration" of EU citizens. Hungary hasn't done that and never will.

Čovječe ti nisi normalan. Zašto bih uopće tih muslimanske migranti uopće željli živjet u poljskoj kad nema dobre socijala za njih?

Why do you think a German citizen would need Polish financial support?

All the speculations I've seen say that the financial support will either be standardized across the EU, or come directly from the countries that give them asylum/citizenship.

So you'll have people living in Poland who get multiple times more in financial support from Germany (which, let's face it, is actually just Eastern European money redistributed) than the local average salary.

I don't understand why everyone believes Eastern Europe is somehow special, when it's been included in the official plans since decades ago, it's just a matter of implementation.

You think Migrants are ever gonna leave countries like Sweden or Germany to live in Hungary or Poland? top kek.

>I don't understand why everyone believes Eastern Europe is somehow special
geopolitics
eastern european countries defecting from EU will be a disaster

>Mareeyoozh Black Sack

As long as the money is the same, why not?

>defecting from EU
Which will never happen, don't be silly.

Or do you still believe in democracy?

what if we convince poland and hungary to take in lots of niggers and then just start lynching them by the thousands

Don't they expect the UK to accept the Polish migrants though, kind of like Mexico with the US?

Way to go Poland. Call their bluff or force them to destroy the EU.
Poland saves Europe.

Poland NOOOOOOO!!!

Missed point of it being utter shithole, where's anyone willing to survive moved in to West of Europe.
They don't want immigrant's, but emigrate...
They want economic benefits of EU, but don't want to contribute...

Not clever, not going to last!

friendly reminder UK went from 67% yes to EU to 48% yes
things change
and i'm not a fan of waiting till the polls say 'in support of whatever-exit at 50%' to fix things

Even if EU pays them welfare to stay in Poland, they still wouldn't want to. Muslim migrants want to stay in their own ethnic communities in Germany and Sweden. Also, Poles are racist/xenophobic(nothing bad with being like this) and there would be major repercussions if they raped a polish girl unlike in Western Europe where they're legally allowed to rape women.

As said - things change.

I'm sure people who have been involved in things like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Visitor_Leadership_Program totally have their nation's best interests at heart.

>taking migrants
>bad
did this goy stop taking his scheduled altruism pill?

BASED POLAND

You just left the EU, so It's no longer you concern.
Go pray to Allah, Nigel.

Poland is the shithole while UK has paki rape gangs that rape,groom and kidnap thousands of white girls monthly in the UK.

that shit will not happen.
You cannot put a bunch of arabs in poland and give them 1k euro/month for doing nothing when most of the people around them wouldnt make that much money working. That would instantly create hardcore racial tensions and no polish government would be foolish enough to do something like that.

>Go pray to Allah
When France and Germany get their wishes it'll be you that's praying to Allah.

Bitch.

>monthly in the UK.
Erm no sweetie, it was investigated, those responsible are in prison now so like erm lol sweetie honey biscuits can you like totally stop pushing this myth?

Okay sweetie? Thank you sweetie, also look up.

>Eastern European girls sold to UK pakis
Polish women are being whored out to paki men in this country actually honey biscuit loveheart face.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4489622/Women-sold-sham-marriages-human-traffickers.html

Like okay now sweetie? xoxoxox

there's already a lot of immigrants in poland, desu, especially chinks, at least in some cities

Poland this is some pretty based shit desu.

spotted butthurt Abdul Ahad Mohmand who is already cucked with millions of mudslimes ;)
how many times did your mom/sister got assaulted this month by shitskins?

This happened yesterday in Poznan. Fucking anifa marxists.

>Smash capitalism
>Go vegan
These faggots get more hilarious by the day

>ducked
Ducking mobile posters

dream on bogdan, the big dogs have barkt and you will follow or you be made to follow. your two choices.

The Visigrad 4 must leave the EU and form their own alliance to survive, it'll gut the EU"s eastern flank

Almost... Just a few tiny errors left to fix diaspora.

> it was investigated, those responsible are in prison

What a big fat lie. When the labour politicians, police who protected the rape gangs and arrested British fathers trying to save their daughters from the rape gangs aren't in jail. There are still thousands of more paki rape gangs in the UK hunting white British girls and turning them into sexual slaves while your governments protect the rape gangs.

>That would instantly create hardcore racial tensions
So? Racists sperging out will be pacified just like everywhere else.
>no polish government would be foolish enough
Just like they wouldn't be foolish enough to sell the entire municipal water supply, forests, other infrastructure, engage in criminal privatization that they didn't even threaten them with a war for them to do it willingly, and so on?

Governments change, if the current one doesn't want to, perhaps an orange revolution is in order. If people can't be convinced to do it through NGOs (you think Eastern Europe isn't completely filled with NGOs?), there are other methods.

You have no idea how long term major foreign power plans work, they literally implement them bit by bit by using/converting/blackmailing/bribing/educating/whatever so many people in local politics that you can never remove the memes they're based on, if the meme is privatization, every politician will follow it, if the meme is globalization, every politician will follow it...

>poland fucks eu
that`s great, dont let those sand niggers into your country, and try to keep the ukrainians scums out of there too.

Pusi kurac shiptaru. No errors this time.

This. If you think we or Poles will swallow the fact that some towelhead gets more money in gibs for nothing while living here than we make from working for our German overlords is plain stupid and pathetic. We can chimpout too after all many of (((you))) say we are not white and basically niggers of Europe

Poland has seriously the best politicians in EU. They (the country) has sucked so much EU money it's freaking unbelievable. Not only that but they have balls to say "No" to the migrant madness. Keep it up PL and soon you can make Germany your cuck.

>Racists sperging out will be pacified just like everywhere else.

Not likely.
gatesofvienna.net/2017/01/kebab-riots-in-poland/

I hope Trump denies you aid and your 50% Turkish military gets BTFO by the last actual whites of Europe.

but if they settle in Poland, they don't get gibs and have to live with Poles

it's a lose-lose compared to the German/Swedish all-you-can-rape buffet

Those countries will be conquered

jta.org/2017/02/05/news-opinion/world/police-in-poland-raid-offices-of-center-monitoring-racism-and-xenophobia

hmmmm future civil war, or some sanctions from countries that have already moved their factories to your country thus they'd be fucking their own corporations hmmmmm

Not only that but Poland is genius for making Visegrád Group. Eu can't pass anything without every EU countries vote. Now Poland has 3 other EU countries allies who will vote for it's own interests and against the interests of Brussels.

flag checks out

So you have a police state, congratulations. When the ideology flips, I'm sure you'll be really pleased with it.

inside-poland.com/t/polands-prime-minister-dissolves-anti-discrimination-council-amid-rise-in-race-hate-attacks/

>entire municipal water supply, forests, other infrastructure, engage in criminal privatization.
Do you mind explaining how privatization is criminal? Why do you support the government controlling it? Why is the government controlling everything so much better?

>get clean water of highest quality for a few cents
>or get buttfucked by some jewish companies

fuggen gommies :DDD

We had one before, but now it's at least working in our favour. And if EU is going to push migrants on us than it'll move further right.

Writer of the article

great point im completely against privatization now.
Do you understand when you give the government a monopoly it causes prices to go up and when you open up free market competition prices go down?

Actually Denmark is now also saying they're getting pissed off by the whole migrant fake-refugees thing and that they're gonna ignore brussels and keep the borders closed for them.

It's retarded hilarious

It's not criminal as such (except when it deals with the country's natural resources, I would call that criminal outright). Everything about how it was done in Eastern Europe is criminal.

Here's an article about Russia which is pretty informative:

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1995/eirv22n44-19951103/eirv22n44-19951103_006-privatization_the_looting_of_rus.pdf

Now imagine all that + war + even more mafia in ex-Yu, and all that + even more western interests in the rest of Eastern Europe.

>le invisible hand

t. Ben Garrison

ah yes, the (((free market)))

Oh ya the free market is a Jewish conspiracy. That's why the elite do everything in their power to undermine and destroy it to the point we don't have a completely free market.

>infect yourself with hiv or pay this fine

>and try to keep the ukrainians scums out of there too.
kek there are 1-2 millions of them already there, when i order pizza or kfc to my home every 5th delivery guy is from ukraine. Most of them are probably full of hiv/aids. But yet they are allowed to go there to work.

wykop pl/link/3521607/ukraincy-zalewaja-wroclaw-stanowia-juz-ponad-10-ludnosci

As you can see in my hometown they are more than 10% now.

>POLAND SO BASED
Polish National Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg

Stay stronk polan

Based Pols..

didn't Hungary recently say they were taking shit skins in?

Mazurek Dąbrowskiego was a mistake, Rota should've been chosen as our anthem.
In the end it was probably rejecter because it was dissing other countries in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_VL6ZYv2bE

This.

The UK is more close culturally to Germany, Italy and France than Poland. Poland is a Slavic country.

He's trying to insinuate that without the Polish toilet cleaners the UK will be a House of Islam.

>POLAND SO BASED
45 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT POLAND
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1E8uMHWoM

Stand strong, my Polish cousins!

European Union, NO! Visegrad Union YES!

Lol bethert

>The V4 invade Germany
STOP I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

good. kick them out like orban&putin did

Stay stronk Polan! We Hungarian bros are beside you goys 100%!

But they don't want you to migrate there burger.
However, Poland is right once again: some shekels less due to sanctions will never damage a country like ruining the demographic with niggers and mudslim shitskins, whose damage both on short and long run are incalculable.
Kurwa!

Also your country makes dank AF guns. GOD BLESS CZ

>all-you-can-rape buffet
all of the keks

+ hitler speech about a nation's right to self-determinism

>POLAND SO BASED

Nicolaus Copernicus.
biography.com/people/nicolaus-copernicus-9256984

Astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus was instrumental in establishing the concept of a heliocentric solar system, in which the sun, rather than the earth, is the center of the solar system.
QUOTES
“I am not so enamored of my own opinions that I disregard what others may think of them.”
—Nicolaus Copernicus

Synopsis
Nicolaus Copernicus was born on February 19, 1473 in Torun, Poland. Circa 1508, Copernicus developed his own celestial model of a heliocentric planetary system.
Around 1514, he shared his findings in the Commentariolus.
His second book on the topic, De revolutionibus orbium coelestium, was banned by the Roman Catholic Church decades after his May 24, 1543 death in Frombork.

In the early 1500s, when virtually everyone believed Earth was the center of the universe, Polish scientist Nicolaus Copernicus proposed that the planets instead revolved around the sun.
Although his model wasn't completely correct, it formed a strong foundation for future scientists to build on and improve mankind's understanding of the motion of heavenly bodies.

Indeed, other astronomers built on Copernicus’ work and proved that our planet is just one world orbiting one star in a vast cosmos loaded with both, and that we’re far from the center of anything.

Thats one redpill that a good portion of Sup Forums refuses to swallow. That and by letting the shitskins and their (((masters))) win so easily in the western Europe and America they're going to doom Eastern Europe.

>I'm gonna leave my home, move to Europe if my neighbors are black
you are a cuck

>As long as the money is the same, why not?

So you think Germany and Sweden, which drown migrants in free money, will be comparable to Poland and Hungary, which give them no money at all?

Dare I say you are a retard?

Are white refugees still welcome in based Poland, Hungary, and Norway? Asking for a friend...

This is what amerilards actually believe.

See

Pollacks clean my toilet AND say fuck you to the EU?
Thank you based pollacks

Whut? I dun have anything against the free market as long as it stops at the border, namely free market only for us (inside the nation). Tarifs for other nations.

A bit too late for that now that your country is almost completely owned by foreigners.

I'd say yes.

but they you just put is not "free" market anymore

That is why they are thinking about uniformed migrant support in whole EU. Same money wherever they are.

>As long as the money is the same, why not?

Because they'd get severely beaten if they tried chimping out. Shitskins don't get any special treatment here.

water services are a natural monopoly, as it would be wasteful and idiotic to have multiple competing water lines running through a city
privatizing and deregulating a monopoly like water service does not cause prices to go down

Poland is not based, it's a racist shithole with fascist goverment. Also slavs are non-white subhumans.

Yeah. Austrian corps are clearing the forests like crazy, multinationals spreading like cancer. The population is basically cheap labor at this point. We are being exploited to the max, brain drain and now we have to accept sandniggers and those African rapists, while they shove liberalism and shut up about the South African white genocide. FML.

>we'll probably have to move there so our kids and grandkids can grow up in a decent country

They just said they aren't taking refugees retard