The Great Meme War 2015 - cont

You can tell how much of a panic all the Drumpfkins are in by trying to revive the Seth Rich meme after it had been dormant for months. Last week all the Drumpfies were telling us there was no Russia investigation and now they've all been eternally BTFO from events this week.

Here is a quick rundown of how fast things have happened in the last week:

Confirmed:
>Subpoenas issued against Flynn and Manafort regarding their links with Russia
>Special Prosecutor introduced to handle the FBI's Trump-Russia probe to protect it from being closed by Trump's lackeys.
>Acting Director of the FBI announces Trump-Russia probe will continue but they will no longer update the WH
>Audio of McCarthy and Paul Ryan released of their discussion of Putin funding populist movements, including Trump possibly being funded by Russia, and Ryan responding "This is off the record. no leaks!"
>Comey is to publicly testify to Senate Intel next week
>Trump threatens Comey with tapes of their conversation then backs down upon request for them (he was probably bluffing)
>confirmed one grand jury on the Trump-Russia probe with possibly a second one.

SPECULATION:
>Comey has memos regarding Trump's conversations asking him to close the Flynn investigation
>The investigative journalists that broke the news of the subpoenas claim there are at least 25 sealed indictments in NY ready to go

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/1998/02/3198/)
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
imgur.com/a/iNkze
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We actually were on the wrong side of history.

Notice it's Aus-cucks. Pay no attention to these shills.

well I wasn't. I realised he wasn't what Sup Forums thought he when he unprompted-ly defended his penis size during the Republican Primary debates because Rubio called him 'baby hands'. It revealed hilarious levels of insecurity. I've been laughing at the delusions on this board since the election

Alphstralians are the most powerful race

>hurr just a shitpost
whatever helps you sleep
by the time jeb was out I had invested too much time in him to pull out. I knew he'd be a jew but. I dunno. goofd gud

>SPECULATION
>investigative journalists
>NYT
The PI's response to the murder of Seth Rich came out right before you got a pay hike to post on this board more. You're actually wrong, and also sage.

Just what a descendant of a bunch of criminals trapped in a penal colony would say/think

I'm from Queensland I feel that we Queenslanders have a lot in common with Floridians.

No reasonable person would deny that the people surrounding the Clintons have a habit of dying…mysteriously. Seth is no different. In 1998 when Vince Foster “committed suicide” more than half of people with an opinion of the situation felt the government was covering something up. (wnd.com/1998/02/3198/) It seems as though in the case of Vince Foster justice will never be served, but for Seth, we can do something about it. Seth Rich being the DNC email leaker rips apart the entire Russia narrative, which has been so hysterically pushed since Trump was elected.
Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Was there forensic examination of his cell phone?
>Was there forensic examination of his laptop?
>Was there forensic examination of storage deices, including key fobs and backup disks?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
police report
scribd.com/document/320691960/Event-16113797-Public-Incident-Packet-1
INFOGRAPH FULL QUALITY
imgur.com/a/iNkze
podesta wikileaks email
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

Do you feel a grim fear of the summer, yet welcome it due to the exodus of mapleniggers?

Do you eat animals that could eat you?

Do you find yourself surrounded by retards of all races?

This is what it means to be a Floridian.

>Shills in full panic mode
>Media in full panic mode
>Deep state in full panic mode

We're getting closer every day.

why the fuck would you get emotionally invested into US politics especially when you figure out Trump was going to be a meme.

Also, I predicted that Trump wouldn't get much campaign promises pushed through because Bannon's agenda would have no support from either Republicans or Democrats. That's pretty much exactly happened. I now reckon that by the end of all this, conservative/Republican voters will hate Trump even more than liberals do because he'll become such a huge joke and I reckon he'll be synonymous with hubris and stupidity and heavily discredit the white nationalist/conservative agenda. In the next generation, Liberals will just keep point at the Trump shit show any time any similar rhetoric returns just like Leftists do with Hitler and nationalism. Just my prediction anyway and I feel pretty vindicated in my beliefs after watching how things have been turning out so far.

The very fact he is a meme is why we care more about him than your prison desdendant ass mate

Summer is fucking shit this far up north. Cyclone seasons and killer humidity where I am. Every ~5 years we get a hugely destructive cyclone and they're a pain in the arse.

Queensland is notorious for its low education and people here are kind of proud of it too. But education isn't a big must have here because there's generally been plenty of well paying blue collar jobs.

true

There was also a timeline shift about 3-4 weeks ago. Many people are experiencing Mandela effect memories and things just feel different and "off". We are no longer in the best timeline.

Here, summer means outrageous power bills, usually double your usual rate. The niggers get more uppity in he heat, while the cool ocean breeze can sometimes bring a brief respite, the sound of the gulls hovering over the baked bodies of the middle and lower classes keep most from the beach.

The screech of the gulls is horrible, we have lost too many sandwiches to those bastards.

With no school to keep the niggers and spics busy during the day, the crime rates increase. Have you ever seen the warmth leave the eyes of your loves ones, leaving nothing but a mournful countenance filled with regret?

Have you ever seen the jew strut upon it's yacht, leaving a lack of dignity in it's wake?

Summer kills our young, only the strong survive to see more than a few.

Lock him up!
Impeach that bitch
You are fired
Trumps are rapist, they are enemy

Is it me or have the tables turned?

Sad

-Seth Rich is a staffer for DNC

-10.JUL.2016, found bruised, shot in the back near his home -still in possession of jewelry, phone, wallet, but police file as robbery

-22.JUL.2016, Wikileaks begins dumping captured John Podesta emails

-09.AUG.2016, Wikileaks offers $20 000 for information on SR murder

-10.AUG.2016, DNC crisis handler turned SR family handler, Brad Bauman, rejects 'conspiracy theories'

-03.JAN.2017, Julian Assange tells Sean Hannity Russia not source of emails

YESTERDAY 5/15/2017

-15.MAY.2017, SR family private eye, Rod Wheeler, claims evidence on SR laptop proves communications with Wikileaks -Wikileaks retweets the story

FAST FORWARD TO REALTIME

-16.MAY.2017, Brad Bauman claims evidence is nonexistant -anonymous federal investigator corroborates Rod Wheeler having witnesed fbi forensics report assange talks about seth rich @ 0.28 youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

assange denies russia ties @ 3.50 youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

wheeler comes forward on local fox youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

story picked up on national fox youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo

youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4
SO WHAT?

People need to understand that the fuel behind the "meme war" and alternative media stories that helped defeat Clinton came about because of SETH RICH.

This is the man who turned the e-mails over to Assange, who published them on Wikileaks.

>The screech of the gulls is horrible, we have lost too many sandwiches to those bastards.

I get woken by kookaburras and I've had one swoop me and steal a kebab straight out my hands (they're seriously that game). I think that counts.

m8 this State is sub-tropical and tropical, we get intense heat. You go a little west from the coast and the flies are aggressive as fuck in summer constantly trying to land on your lips and eyeballs

What in the fuck is going on here? You two sound like bots

There are two things wrong in there.

1) Julian Assange is constantly full of shit, you never know when he's telling the truth. The cunt is locked up in an embassy and has his own personal agenda going to remain relevant

2) Rod Wheeler was caught out lying about the laptop after the Washington Police not only denied claims the FBI did any forensic analysis on the laptop, but the laptop hasn't been analysed at all yet. Rod Wheeler then came out and said he actually got this information from Fox News and didn't do the analysis himself.

Until you can prove Seth Rich had any ties to wikileaks you just aren't going to make any headway with this conspiracy. I don't believe Seth had links or Wikileaks would have offered conclusive proof they were dealing with Seth. The family didn't pay the PI and they've asked Fox News to retract the story and apologise. The narrative on Seth Rich is incoherent

I think you and I understand one another Queenslander.

You seem upset, maplenigger. Were you fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce? Your kind bring nothing but horror to my lands. With your minivans gluttonous ways. You fat faggots devour the bounty of our seas and clog our roads with french speaking swine.

beep boop

>a fucking leaf

After all the investigations so many people have put into Trump, the fact that there's not one smoking gun after this much time is astounding.
Trump might be the cleanest businessman alive.

What the actual fuck are you doing here. Fuck off you blue pilled fucking faggot cunt.

It's an investigation, hard evidence remains classified. MSM can only work off leaks, investigative journalists and circumstantial evidence. The fact that there are now subpeonas, grand juries and a special prosecutor all related to the Trump-Russia probe should tell you where this is headed. Just to give you an example of how serious is, the last time documents were subpoenaed by Senate Intel was 45 years ago during the Nixon investigation. And a special prosecutor is very serious, this guy can set his own budget, hire his own people, and can only get sacked by Sessions I believe (he's untouchable from Trump, unlike Comey)

We are approx. Day 120-130 in this and not once have the Media or Dumbocrats have a smoking gun. It is all Anonymous Sources or bullshit news like looking down stairs or 2 scoops. You guys lost because of DNC Leaks and their inherent corruption, MSM glorifying an evil woman and Clinton represented everything that was wrong with the Democrats and the Left in general: Regressive Social Justice cunts who believe Globalism will be beneficial, only to their own pockets. Hell, the fake news narrative was started by MSM.

Everything up till now has been orchestrated by:
- Never Trumper Republicans (McCain, Graham)
- DNC and Clintons (the "Russia Narrative")
- Media Matters

A Media Matters dossier was liked 3-4 months ago that revealed they have been manipulating media outlets for some time now to either discredit Trump or anyone who opposes them or shut them down if possible. They will also glorify anyone (eg. Obama, Clinton) who fits their narrative and this movement is funded by Left wing Globalist shills like Soros and Rothschilds. This is also largely why YT has had advertisers flee in fear of having their ads pop up in skeptic community videos or neo-nazi crap. This is also something that would have killed Bernie Sanders if Clinton didn't lie and cheat her way through the campaign.

The Seth Rich "meme" has some user sources and some skepticism, but it is the most believable narrative at this time. This is disastrous to the Democrats if this is 100% confirmed. This alone would smash the entire Trump-Russia narrative. The Democrats would then be shown to not only be some of the biggest liars, but they will resort to anything, even murder to keep their agenda. Anyone who votes or supports them is essentially a shill for not only the Globalists, but for criminals as well. This would also cause them to fracture and split into a splinter party that hopefully will clean up it's act and return to Classical Liberalism instead of being authoritarian commies.

Because Nixon and WaterGate had solid evidence.

And what if the Trump-Russia investigations turn up nothing? What then?

Also, if Trump gets impeached, Pence takes over and you will get a Neo-Con that will essentially bring forth the very wars that people voted for Trump wanted to avoid.

to my credit I dropped the clown even before the Syria strike but it definitely sealed the deal for me . when trump sold our isps away to the highest bidder was when I turned against him that and the screwing over retired coal miners out of their healthcare .

how anyone here still defends him is beyond me I am about done with pol leave it to the awooooooo posting 16 year olds

i know, let's just ignore the leftist faggots and give them a civil war if they try to impeach. i didn't care what the commies had to say about anything, that's why i voted trump. get fucked commies and get fucked if you give a shit.

>leaf

>awooooooo posting 16 year old

triggered

You do realize that most Sup Forums people don't like Trump.

I myself do like him and I want him to work out, but I am critical and skeptical about things he does. The Syrian Missile Strike was a fine example.

>using drumpf instead of Trump
I realize not everyone supports Trump here, but you are definitely shill if you use drumpf instead of trump.
4 letters go in all fields.

>Surely, THIS time he will be impeached! Evidence not required!

Eat a dick cunt

Yes.

Socratic maieutics is devastating.

Questions are more powerful than answers.

>you are definitely shill if you use drumpf instead of trump.
but everyone is aware of that slander, you cant be a shill if it's obvious

both leafs, neither opinion matters.

you're confusing investigation evidence with MSM evidence. They aren't one and the same. The two are working on very different information available to them and the MSM doesn't have access to hard evidence. The investigation is ramping up which should tell you they're finding more information than they had the resources to handle.

If the investigation picks up nothing then obviously nothing will happen and Trump is safe. At a very minimum I'm very sure Page, Manafort and Flynn are guilty. The rumours are that Trump had direct dealings with Russia but that is yet to be determined.

I use drumpf because its still hilarious to me

implying you matter

I can actually tell the difference. Yes, there is a difference between the two, but they can both still be fabricated to suit a narrative, especially considering there is a Deep State that also runs alongside a narrative. It was after all shoddy and false intel that made the Invasion of Iraq happen and there was plans to do this going as far back as the 80s to try and destabilize the Middle East and take their oil. You shouldn't put all your faith in either of these and you should view both with skepticism.

>Nothing will happen and Trump is safe.
For now. Odds are if you read the full wall of text I wrote, they will just cook up another narrative and try to impeach him again.

>I use Drumpf because its still hilarious to me
>John Oliver is an Establishment Shill

It makes you guilty by association, even if you find it funny. user is right.

And neither does yours.

I agree. This narrative needs more solid research in order to be confirmed. I am still viewing this with skepticism because of the inaccuracies and user sources though.

Actually the CIA was honest with their assessment with Iraq, it was the Bush Administration itself that lied and misrepresented the intel provided.

I don't believe they can remove Trump with a fiction. While I think the Deep State honestly wants to remove Trump anyway, I don't believe they'll have to manufacture anything as Trump very likely isn't clean. He's lived a very controversial life.

m8 if I was a shill I would be trying my best to blend in with the crowd and not be using lingo associated with John Oliver. 'Drumpf' is funny to me in an ironic way, because it's lame and they made a hat over it and it seems to trigger Sup Forums how lame it is. If Sup Forums had just ignored the Drumpf meme then everyone would have moved on

Here's the thing. /oldpol/ supported trump for the lulz. He was a fucking reality TV star with outrageous tweets. We knew him and his narcissistic personality. And we thought it'd be hilarious if he'd be the president of the US of A.#

But our support for this muppet drew real trump supporters to this place. They now greatly outnumber us.

Fact is, we memed him into office to see exactly the shitshow we're seeing now. We got exactly what we've bargained for.

I can't be the only one happy with the mess we've created.

pol didn't meme him into presidency, Trump rode the wave of American discontent with populist rhetoric against an extremely unpopular establishment candidate.

They found WMDs but they were in no position to be used on anyone due to the shoddy tech and the age of the weapons themselves. It was still a pointless invasion in general as they were just taking advantage of the moment while they were there to push their destabilize the Middle East plan.

Also CIA being honest?
> Started War on Drugs
> Started Mujahadeen that went on to make Al-Qaeda
> Spied on Allies
> Spied on 2012 French Election
> Vault 7 revealed they have technology hack various devices and make any hack look like someone else do it via masking and/or rerouting
> Uses USAID and Globalist Help to fund and train other country's for violent coups

As for the "Drumpf Meme", we would have found something else to work with if Drumpf was never used but the fact Oliver used it and gave us something to work with, you really expect us to move on from that? Satire is a very powerful weapon in anyone's hands.

Actually, the Great Meme War was a factor into it. Clinton, MSM and certain groups played into our troll and took the bait. Almost every person who took the bait looked like a complete fool.

It succeeded in also redpilling quite a lot of people.

I have honestly never been this entertained or challenged with politics in my life because of this!

other countries' citizens*

LOCK EM UP
LOCK EM UP
LOCK EM UP
LOCK EM UP

This is a Shareblue shill thread, paid for by the Democratic party.

NO JEWS JUST RIGHT
>NO WAY OUT BUT THROUGH THE JEW

>pol didn't meme him into presidency,

I sincerely believe that Sup Forums was the thing that tipped the scales for Trump.

And even if it wasn't, it's our narrative and it's now written in the annals of internet history.

For me it was amazing to see how fast their whole machine stutters and breaks if you throw just one fat wrench into it.

The establishment always seemed so invulnerable. They always held their cards close to their chest. But now we can see them panicking; they are forced to come forth; we drew blood and proved that the monster can be killed.

All the happenings. All the butthurt. All the lulz. It really is the biggest hoax Sup Forums ever pulled.

SCOTUS pick helped us for a bit, but you probably don't know shit about, hence your post.

>Using the word drumpfkins unironically.

kys

What if Hillary is working for Putin this whole time?

I can't wait for when our victory day comes we can track down the people who made these shitty posts and put them in the gas chambers.

This is the optimistic outcome. Who all is he gonna take down around him, including some high-level GOP officials? If Pence survives the investigations the left will additionally be invigorated against Christians if he pushes his version of Shira Law.

You realise that can be overturned by a dem president placing two more judges on the SC without anyone dying? If Trump gets impeached there'd all the ammo they'd need to declare the pick a stolen seat.

IMPEACHMENT STATUS
[ ] PENDING
[X] CONFIRMED

PRAISE HIM

>even the shills are saying his name now
WINNING

Do memes back fire?

>he still believes this shit is real

THIS