ITT;

ITT;
Post your wokest conspiracy theories,

diversity is weakness

Cancer is weaponised for population control. A cure does exist for top ranking members of society.

>conspiracy

The Jews demonized tobacco and drugs to kill creativity and stagnate the youth.

I 100% agree with your theory. I also agree with the practice. Humanity has gone to far in fighting natural selection. The human race is regressing in health, intelligence, and ability because the weakest are still able to survive and procreate.

Nothing exists and this entire reality is a figment of my imagination. I'm not quite sure yet if i'm dreaming, being manipulated (Evil genius argument), or even exist in a physical form, but I know for a fact that none of this exists. Posting on forums like this only barely lets me keep my sanity, despite none of you being real people.

Mass media has replaced religion as the source of morality for the sheeple.

That's not a conspiracy user

Repeat the lie often enough...

Disney killed Princess Leah and her mother because they threatened their feminist repackaging of the Star Wars franchise.

Feminazis or the Democrat party killed Robin Williams, destroyed Bill Cosby, and possibly even murdered George Carlin because their comedy was a threat to the left wing agenda.

Jared was set up by other fast food chains because Subway's marketing was too strong. They were getting way too much publicity for too little money.

>A cure does exist for top ranking members of society.

I used to believe this until I realized that top ranking members of society die of cancer.

Conspiracy theory term is originally created by CIA to shut down the truth seekers.

Fuck you nigger this is my simulation.

For someone whos lived in the city and rural area the city is by far without question the most degenerate shit hole on the planet and that goes for every city IV visited and lived in. Maybes Canada different though

Moon is made of cheese.

Following the decline of circumcision rates in America, the jews that run the WHO told Africans that circumcision prevents aids.

Africans then start getting circumcision in mass numbers, sending these free foreskins to the jew run facial cream companies and god knows what else.

I call it the African foreskin harvest

Human beings are domesticated to the point that we don't know what actual freedom feels like. It's impossible for us to know because we've never felt it. We've never had it.

Sup Forums/pol/ is making all of the other intelligence agencies feel bad about themselves.

The world was flat until Atlantis got so powerful and envious of heaven and their immortality that they sailed to the edge of the world and waged war upon the shores of heaven itself. Whereupon God stepped down from his throne, flipped over the isle of Atlantis and all its inhabitants, then took hold the edges of the firmament and bent it round so that we would sail in endless circles for ever more.

the current pope is a fucking nigger

this isnt a conspiracy theory though

it's mine

Some entity or organization is creating lots of shitty conspiracy theories, like flat earth or that 9/11 didn't happen period, so that when a real conspiracy theory comes out, people are less likely to believe it as they equate it to the funded crackjob's conspiracy theory.

The jews are actually the good guys and are the only group prepared to lead humanity to the next level.

That's a really awesome idea, actually.
If I ever try to churn out some fantasy shit for money, I'm definitely stealing this.

Numenor is Atlantis. Tolkien wove our best myths into a cohesive new tapestry..

It's really an excellent read as a result. It's mostly about not letting dragons get too big before you confront them, if that rings any bells.

Pretty much. It's a disinformation war. The Left are extremely good liars. There's really nothing else to say.

The jews created Christianity to cuck the west

This one is tough. The Christians actually seem to be pretty strong and good at eliminating and fighting against the cucks.

8 years seems to be the magic number. Dragons tend to start getting too big right around 8 years old.

true.

they are some bad eggs that are really rotten though and Jews need to hold each other accountable.

There are skeletons inside of each and everyone of us.

and that caused the great flood

fuck it totally makes sense

The Jews are building a country from scratch and nothing will stop them.

But thru Jesus Christs teachings, New Testament takes a vast turn from the Old Testament, having more of a theme of feed and love your neighbor, with the current waves of Muslims entering Europe and the people not even thinking about turning them away, who knows

Thats to fool idiots like you, sacrifice a few to keep the system going

Somehow
>the next level
Requires a pronounced historical obsession with poop, semen, homosexuality and bestiality of all kinds huh?

Soros and Trump are on the same team. The Kushner/Soros connection is too real.

Doesn't match up with the reality of how the group as a whole tends to vote and react. For example, Muslims are not neighbors.

I'm an Atheist, and I think all religions are nuts, but Christianity is pretty much one of the biggest social weapons against cuckdom anywhere. They believe in family, male head of the family, etc. They are opposed to everything that creates cuck culture at a fundamental level and are willing to fight kill or die to prove it at the drop of a hat.

Silmarillion?

The only reason north korea is crazy is becacuse of usa.
Wait that is not thiught its true

>Steve Jobs
>Net worth of over a billion
>Died of cancer

shut the fuck up you uneducated faggots

Indeed it is. Good on you for recognizing it. I tried my best to paraphrase it appropriately.

What evidence do you have that a cure exists if the people who would supposedly receive such a cure die anyway?

They were constantly trying to oust Steve Jobs and even succeeded at one point.

Differentfag here, but now you make me want to reread it. I haven't read the Silmarillion in over 20 years. I guess it's time.

>Maybes Canada different though

lived there

it's not different

>jews
>leading humanity to the next level
oh my sweet summer child

I guess, but look at France and Germany, just keep letting Muslims in as they feel they have an obligation to, all this cuckery is coming out of majority Christian countries, Christians are not willing to fight much less die, stop kidding yourself

There is a large contingent of Satan (Saturn) worshipers with a lot of power and money;
They are the ones degenerating society through mass media in order to create "rituals" and "magic" for them to summon the anti-christ, and the Pope is in on it.

If you've listened to anything Jordan Peterson has said, reading the Silmarillion will be like seeing a Magic Eye image for the first time.

> none of yours. Cuz it's real fucking life

Two Scoops

You are at war. Whether you like it or not. It began long ago. A war between freedom and control. Of course, everyone thinks they're on the side fighting for freedom. And yet, your side can not know freedom as you see fit without controlling the other side. Now you're your own worst enemy. Despite this, the war rages on. Sooner or later, you'll be forced to choose a side. Whether you like it or not. Remember, a refusal to choose is the same as choosing the other side. Choose wisely.

The truth is, life is a death cult. We're here, we die, and we don't know why. It's terrifying. It's okay, I'm scared, too. Please God? Please understand?

Canadian Cities are a lot nicer. If you're not terrified walking through downtown Tampa at 3am, you're just stupid. Montreal? Not much of an issue. Canadian cities are nice, but I like cities. It depends on what your qualifications are. I like having things to do close by, and good internet. You need a city for that. Otherwise, I'd prefer the country.

>the world is two scoops in a cone
VLAMPH CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>babby discovers solipsism

gotta be 18 to post here

ww3 this year

> God has given humans the ability to search the universe endlessly and continues to build it just to show them they'll never get there
> until the die

France and Germany have been overrun by atheism and Lefty propaganda. Germany has spent years being pummeled into submission over WW1 and WW2. They've forcibly lost their identity.

I don't know what to say about France. France has a history of stupid politics and revolutions that lead to worse circumstances than before the revolution so they have to revolution their revolutions. France is like Revoluctionception. You just can't put France into any kind of sane or rational context.

Trump was brought out from the start
The British Empire still control the world and America. The Roman Empire also never fell and is at war with them

Im woke af now thanks f a m

I think there's an interdimensional war between positive and negative energy

Obongo knew he had to keep even Hillary out of the loop on Osama Bin Laden because the King of corruption knew she was even that much more deeply corrupt.

>A cure does exist for top ranking members of society.

that's retarded considering there's currently over 100 studies that prove cannabis kills cancer. Take your (((lies))) and gtfo

Argentinians aren't white.

I agree to a certain extent but Christians, 99% are not religious at all, so they don't ever say anything ever when this degenerate shit happens, so Christianity at this moment in history has cucked itself, while the bull ( Muslims) fuck their wife ( Europe) they keep their mouth shut

There is- it's called immunotherapy. Its what saved Jimmy Carter from what should have been terminal.

The difference is that this 'cure' is so new, only those with money and power can get access without going through some clinical trial

Trump fired Comey as part of a deal with the DNC. In return for allowing him to repeal the ACA, he was fired so he couldn't look any further into the Clinton Foundation.That's why it had to be done when he wasn't near his office, so any relevant documents could be destroyed.

Unfortunately for both of them, it turns out Comey's got memos.

DUDE

Not in the USA. You ain't gonna cuck the south, boy.

Which city?

Not only is catastrophic global warming real, but we have been geoengineering the planet by injecting sulfur dioxide into the high polar atmosphere to combat it for over two decades. As more nations became aware of this, they were brought into the fold at the multinational antarctic facility where the geoengineering drone base is located.

O I know that, I live in texas they know dont mess with texas

WEED

>died of cancer

He died of aids

>over 100 studies that prove cannabis kills cancer.

Jesus Christ dude...

The Lord of the Rings is real.

I wish I was joking.

It would only be effective if it killed people before reproductive age, which is quite rare.

Have you looked at the ice core temperature data? Or the sediment core temperature data? The Earth is completely normal, and about were I would expect it to be going by past data. Nothing unusual at all. It's, actually, warming up a bit slower than it could be.

At the Mountains of Madness is real

The Nazis were Jews in disguise to make fascism look bad

I'm a leaf, but I lived most of my life in Florida with shit kickers, good ol' boys and fucking rednecks. Ain't gonna happen.

Yep.

Well isn't there a theory that there's an AIDS cure but the treatment meds make big pharma a lot of money?

Fuckin retarded.

I know, I agree, tho I don't think Christianity is the cause of it

The "conspiracy theorist" persona/label was engineered by the government to make anyone who exposes its corruption sound insane.
If you can think of a form of corruption or power abuse, the government has almost certainly already done it.

Sure, you are posting milankovich cycles related to modulations of the earth's climate by changes in the eccentricity of our orbit. The anomaly you're looking for exists in a time scale smaller than 44,000 years

Muslims are scum.. oh nevermind thats true.

Great, then explain your "not a joke" please.

> Steve jobs

>fuckin retarded
>blacks have the largest number of HIV/AIDS infections

I wouldn't say so

Nah, even the past 44k years look completely normal. It only looks bad because it's like putting a magnifying glass on a small piece of the overall puzzle. Right now, today, the Earth's temperature is within normal operating range. Nothing spectacular about it.

They lie about our origin. We've been here before... several times... As a race... and as a civilization.

Human imagination is a commodity that interdimensional beings try to take advantage of while we sleep.

We quite literally create entire universes with unique governing laws every time we dream.

Our purpose is to populate the interdimensional space with our imagination in order to help develop an outline of a simulated universe.

Protestantism is tougher for the cucks to crack than Catholicism, man. It's a different beast, and even the secular population is pretty cuck resistant. I'm an Atheist, but I was raised protestant. Catholics may cuck easy, but 'merca? Not so much.

Vanity self obsession. You're life is shit because of this. You think the world was made for you when in reality you were made for the world and will continue to suffer until you give yourself to it