Is Christianity a benefit or a detriment to society? What is a viable alternative?

Is Christianity a benefit or a detriment to society? What is a viable alternative?

detriment.

I don't buy food at this motherfucker but if I wanted to I would go hungry on Sundays.

Why can't it be both?

It teaches strong family values but it also teaches people to tithe and worship a dead Jew.

>What is a viable alternative?

Islam, my friend!

It's never been a detriment. Faggots try and make the argument all the time that religion is bad, and yet, you have a civilization with law and order because of your forefathers religious beliefs

This is where I get confused. Is it really because of it? If Christianity didn't exist do you think the west would have gotten to where we are today?

benefit. a viable alternative would be if everyone was in touch with their own spirituality

Depends, if you are fine without it then don't worry. The problem comes from the people who are easily led into movements. Your typical SJW type needs to be in a church led by a pastor because if they are left to their own they will be communists. Some people are better left in a church because they can't do anything right on their own.

please be trolling. That idiot doesn't know what he's talking about. If he believed religion leads to structure and discipline he would be posting from Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan or some shitty Middle East country.

Not all religions are equal, obviously

>If he believed religion leads to structure and discipline he would be posting from Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan or some shitty Middle East country.
He doesn't belive religion leads to structure, he believes that Christianity does.
And it's always been the unchristian who led us away from tradition.

Seriously, though, I have only known catholicism and it is a branch of Christianity that grows into a burden with time, as Vatican does everything to make sure that your money goes straight into their pockets. Oh, and most crime concerning catholic church is classified as 'le internal matters of the church', so there is little you can do about it. Priest molests children for a few years? Fear not, episcopate will have him transferred to a different parish!

How is protestantism in America? I know it tends to be insanely strict on dogma from church to church, but at least it isn't centralized.

Religion is bad for people who are net contributors to society. Religion does nothing but slow people like that down, much like government interference. The vast majority of people on the other hand need it because without it they would have a hard time figuring out how things work.

It is small and manageable for the most part. Every church has their own way of doing things but the rituals and messages are still the same despite not having any connection with each other.

Christianity literally built Western civilization. This is not even worth discussing. sage.

How I envy you. I'd love Poland to remain fully Christian, but without the risk that any agreement between church and the state would end up snowballing over time like our Concordate keeps doing ever since it was signed.

The One True Faith is always good

The thing is is that there is a lot of freedom to starting a church though. It is both good and bad at the same time. Churches can start anywhere and they can follow any part of the bible they choose. There are churches for ultra conservatives and ultra liberals, there are churches that focus on community and some that focus on the basics or drug rehab.

Detriment
>Inb4 muh values and morals
Literally all of it was stolen from danelaw and other native European groups
You biw you a sandkike make believe and as such got cuckd by sandniggers
Pretty much poetic justice

>have a civilization with law and order because of your forefathers religious beliefs
Except both of those things christcucks pilfered from Aryans(and than killed them for not believing in their god)

christchan.moe

Mostly a detriment
Viable alternative is agnosticism the best of both world
Can pray to a god who might exist while not joining some shitty church that convinces you to adopt blacks and brings in refugees and to give your money to the church to do such
And not be an edgy cringy atheist
They are scams
The big ones like Methodists and Baptists have their associations being infiltrated by BLM and other leftist types
So it is centralized in some ways just they made associations and the associations can get split up if there is too much dissent
So they work slowly to corrupt

>What is a viable alternative?
it's not that hard

Absolute detriment. It was invented by the Jews to distract people from nationalism.

This is why top-ranking Nazis tried (unsuccessfully) to remove churches from Germany. This is also why Jews don't believe in heaven, and why Jewish discussions of theology are always about morality as independent from god and they never bother talking about the existence of god. They know all of this is bullshit, and it's only about living your life the right way. For the Jews this means being good to other Jews. For everyone else it's supposed to mean being good to your countrymen, except that the Christianity distraction means we just end up bickering with one another and policing one another'e behavior while the Jews advance their agenda.

Now you have Jews united across the world, on all fronts, meanwhile almost every advanced nation remains deeply divided.

fedoracucks vite more left wing tard

>t. complete retard

not believable. needs more purity seals.

Also daily reminder that "fedora" is a slide technique used to dismiss atheism as edgy contrarianism for 15 year olds. It doesn't help that there are people who fit that stereotype out there, but by and large it's a distraction meant to keep people devoted to nonsense religions instead of their country.

It's an extremely difficult redpill to swallow, because most religious people are raised to be religious from birth so they have a hard time questioning it.

faggot aids vessel detected

>t. globalist cuck

Go back to sucking off your kike masters. This board is for redpills only.

In general, a benefit.
The Papacy is a maggot ridden shell and should be held accountable for their sins by catholics everywhere, though.

Hmmm atheists vote leftist and christcucks vote cuckservative
Either way I'm still screwed
Try again

>not realizing Christianity is the final red pill

Detriment.

Secular humanism.

Yes I do have a hard time questioning my faith when it's the only religion with proof

The US is the world leader for a reason, a lot of people seem to forget that we are at the top currently.The west wouldn't be the west without Christianity. People are to quick to throw away tradition these days. Its not healthy to cling to old ideas but it is important to revitalize them as needed to are time moves forward.

So unless you want to be like the communists in eastern Europe, in a dictatorship or ruled by bureaucrats then go to those countries because those are the alternatives and they are miserably failing so far. America needs to be its self and stop trying to be more like the countries that are lower on the score board.

That's just my opinion though.

It had value hundreds of years ago. It's pretty much lost all of it at this point.

>t. retard that doesnt realize the SJW movement is because of atheism

Fuck HT. Publix is better.

>The US is the world leader for a reason
Because former leaders didn't buddy up to other aspiring superpowers. Russia is a fucking danger and anyone who says otherwise is bluepilled so hard that they actually believe they're redpilled.

>muh dead jew meme
kys

faggot

Churches in America are way more decentralized. Churches are usually financially independent.

It's probably a net benefit because it keeps retarded sociopaths in line for fear of hell and provides a lot of charity (that religious right backed social policies ensure people will need)

>dead

READ YOUR BIBLE

God calls on ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

Jesus was one of those men

> Because former leaders didn't buddy up to other aspiring superpowers.

what do you mean by that?

And when I am talking about the US being a leader I don't mean that by just how powerful and influential we are but the quality of life here is unmatched. If you had to live the US or Russia which would you pick is my point.

Yes, Russia and China are a danger. Which is why I think we need to play to our strength and get back to the ideas and principals that gave us that strength in the first place. The US is currently in a war of two wills. We have had victories on the road to that but its not over yet.

I am not sure what the relation between the Us and Russia will be. Hopefully they become our allies one day, if that is possible I don't know.

>if that is possible I don't know.
It's not, because Russia is just as proud if not moreso than America. Just like you wouldn't accept being the second most powerful nation on the planet, Russia won't. The difference is, their leaders paint you as an enemy of Russian interests.

How I see it is the difference between the best and the second best universally is usually enormous. So if we can get our heads out our asses soon and not fuck up too badly afterwards Russia will lag further behind reducing their threat against the US.

As far as Russia becoming an ally you can't say it is 0%. If the globalist agenda keeps winning in Europe, Russia may find its self backed into a corner. It would be better to be friendly with the guys at your back. I think as we get further away from the the soviet era tensions will die down drastically and it will probably look more likely.

You're putting a lot of faith in a country that has nowhere to go but up. Honestly, there are very few countries America can trust - mine is one of them, because without your protection we are a fat stack of resources for China or Indonesia to plunder.

Radical Agnosticism

Church fags are Christ killers.

/thread

Hello Mr. Carolina brother.

Good point. Of course its going up countries like the US and Russia always get better. How you win is going faster than they can keep up. Russia can't win because they way they are going has a cap on it. They are held together by a brutal but effective leader. The guy that will be coming after him I doubt will be better.

Crime statistics prove otherwise

Correlation does not equal causation, Christ-LARPing faggot.

A benefit that is inextricably linked to western society.

All the degeneracy and degradation that is happening currently is because of Jews pushing westerners to abandon Christianity.

Denial much?

It heavily implies it thought.

20th percentile shitheel faggot cannot understand statistics.
Imply? Correlation does not imply causation, numbnuts.

Correlation absolutely implies causation. It doesn't flat out equal it, but it certainly implies it. Why do you think otherwise?

So black crime rates being far higher than white crime rates doesn't imply that blacks are more prone to crime? Or Jews surrounding themselves with Jews and pushing Jewish narratives is just a coincidence.

Correlation almost always implies causation. Not every time, which is why the saying exists, but more often than not coincidences turn out not to be coincidences when dealing with group theory.

You can post as many image macros as you want, there is absolutely no arguing against that. Perhaps you'd be happier on Reddit.

Because it's fallacious and idiotic reasoning. You've mistaken substantive for correlative. Just because you see a correlation, it doesn't imply that it, itself, is the cause- basic Logic 101. You don't comprehend fucking logic. Think about that for a moment, nigwam.

WHITE people built western civilization. Fuck off.

>It's all a coincidence goy: The Post

What I don't get is you use curse words when it is a sin to use foul language. You don't even follow the Bible yourself to the strictest way possible. Now I am not saying to be perfect but if you know in the Bible what you are doing wrong then it is a sin. You won't get into heaven by repeating your sin over and over again. The entire purpose of Christianity is to emulate Jesus. Your goal is to be as close to Jesus's example. You wont ever be Jesus but by doing what you are doing is going against what the Bible teaches. You are yourself a heretic.

Jesus doesn't give a fuck, he's dead.

teachings of Christ=/=Christianity
The Bible, and Biblical Christianity, is a set of parables to deliver the over-arching message. Dogma like "muh mixed fabrics" "muh curse words" are for the individual to decide. Your relationship with Christ is entirely your own.

imo

Right, faggot. Yet look at all the LARPing shitheel fucks.

benefit.

pay attention. jew hollywood and the jew media makes Christians look insane.

That's bullshit, the SS drove children to church on Sunday and Hitler even said "Our movement is Christian"

Degradation of traditional values and Marxism are the only things that comes of atheism.

Don't forget Deus Vult!

The organized religious cancer is a tool of (((The state))) and the concept of faith and god has been subverted and turned into a means to control people.

Organized Religion is a cancer, the concept of keeping Church and State separate is not just to protect society from tyrannical theocracy but to protect the faithful from tyrannical government, people forget that Secularism is an important two way street, to protect government from the church and vice versa, to avoid the two pools being polluted and destroyed by the other.

Do not believe those who wish to control you with god, read the scripture yourself and see the truth that god is within you and must be found through solitude and introspection and self enlightenment not through human made governing structures. God gifted us enlightenment, If he wanted us to be controlled he would've never gifted Adam with the power of choice.

God wants you to think for yourself and to choose and decide, Why do you think humanity was given the choice to decide for itself how it felt abut God?

If you believe that Faith should be about control of many and not about one's own communion and relationship with God then you are the cancer killing Western Society and you have yet to truly find God.

Watch the weak try say I am wrong.

>The organized religious cancer is a tool of (((The state)))

Maybe in Russia since the times of Joseph Stalin and his decision to subdue orthodox Russian church rather than follow Lenin's doctrine.

Catholic church is a super-state and tends to influence governments more than the opposite, which isn't a good thing either, as it means that certain figments of national stability depend on Vatican's geopolitics.