Seth Rich Investigation

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

continuation of

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X95Zur
wtop.com/dc/2016/07/dnc-staffer-slain-in-dc-remembered-as-passionate-helpful/slide/1/
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
twitter.com/jmpalmieri
youtube.com/watch?v=ctuG_wo1Zkk
youtube.com/watch?v=Eje2r90MkGE
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2844
tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/top-florida-based-polling-firm-merges/2259954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. old thread was getting shilled a little hard

join the discord:
discord.gg/X95Zur

(or don't. It doesn't really make a difference. Your IP is compromised either way.)

If they try to take your life, laugh at them.

Laugh, because little do they know, you were probably dead inside this whole time from following this.

Good luck, Anonymous.

so have we figured out the real motive yet

I suspect the hillary campaign trying to shut him up, before he could leak the DNC emails. She failed, obviously, and it cost her the election.

Bump

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

And to send a message like Podesta wanted

wtop.com/dc/2016/07/dnc-staffer-slain-in-dc-remembered-as-passionate-helpful/slide/1/

Ward 5 Councilmember Kenyan McDuffie

Robert Alonso was with Rich Saturday night at Lou’s City Bar in Columbia Heights.

“We were watching the UFC fight mere hours beforehand. I think I was the last person to see him walk off before he went home,” he said.

What relationship does Elissa Nadworney have with the case?

>i suspect
>no evidence of anything
his name was sage rich

press F to pay respects

Who is this Robert Alonso?

he was sage rich

And here come the shills

Thanks for the tip, Satan.

Can you please add "Whe did Seth give his information to Wikileaks?" please?

so much more of his story will have context if there is a hard date placed on the initial exchange.

Bar we was at closes at 1am on Sunday, metro closes about midnight. He isn't in his home neighborhood til 4ish? Where was he?

Possibly had something to do with the voter app he was working on.

Med user claims that dying.

A friend of Seth Rich who was with him that night, according to the article I found and linked to. I ve seen so many threads on this horrible event that I can't recall whether or not Alonso's name was previously uncovered or not.

I can't read anymore sleepy time

Have a bump

Thanks for the bump sleepfag

his name was sage rich

> no jews just right

Bump

Lads, we need to get an annotated timeline going so we can all chase the various threads of this thing with an eye towards the key dates….

Seth Rich Time Line

July 10, 2016 – Seth Rich Killed

July 22, 2016 – Wikileaks publishes 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the DNC, including emails from seven key DNC Staff members. The leaked DNC emails have a date range of January 2015 to May 2016 (* KEY DATE RANGE)

We need to create an association chart so we can see what Seth was doing when and for whom.

Was Seth a low level coder for this vote site but somehow hacked access to the emails and then published them?

Did someone else wittingly or unwittingly grant Seth access to the emails in some other way?

We need to get a timeline and association chart going and pass it on through the Threads

Other questions:

What was the latest DATE on the DNC emails? (Was in May 2016, but what DAY…what TIME?)

Where was Seth Rich on that date? Where was he from that date until his death? Did he travel out of D.C.?

In other words, can we attach any significance to the DATES from the DNC emails to Seth Rich's location, state of mind, associates, job status, etc.

Other angles of inquiry:

(1) Who were Seth Rich's top 10 work contacts in terms of frequency? Who are these people? MORE DOX. Need to look at social media behavior of all of them on and around the key dates. Did any of them quit their jobs, go back home to live with parents? Take a job in a foreign country?

Hm. Well, there's evidence that he was murdered. And there's evidence that he was in communication with Wikileaks. Those two facts alone should be enough to launch a thorough investigation, right? Clear the name of anybody who might have had motive to kill him because he'd spilled the beans?

has anyone checked podesta emails for mentions of joe capone, the bar, the hospital, the doctors, the streets, or an atm?

Hey, just looking into this stuff and there really is nothing to it guys. It's like just garbage made up by overcautious forum dwellers. I reckon we should probably report this thread to a mod, does anyone know how to Personal Message one of the mods?
Tired of these pointless threads.

You should go out and see a movie or go for a walk. Hang out with your friends. Posting here is about as useful as nothing. Stop bothering with this.

Gunshots are reported to the police at 4:20 AM, he's dead at 5:57 - so I think the question still stands, unless the police report is altered.

If there's some way to get his amazon, etc. purchase history there should be the purchase of a relatively large storage device (something you wouldn't normally have lying around) to transport the files.

No one is listening to me. Please add a line for the daye when Seth gave his data to wikileaks.

the closer he leaked is to the day day he died is going to be the factor that points to him as being murdered by the DNC for leaking.

Hey buddy. Sup Forums has features called "hide" and "filter" that keep you from seeing threads you don't like.

Yep, I know right, just looked into it myself and there is just nothing to this. Such a pointless endeavour, I wish these Sup Forumslacks would stop. It's so stupid.

Anyone else going to the movies this weekend? I reckon you should all stop posting on here and see a movie.

his name was sage rich

12 days between the two

(2) We need names of people that saw him night of his murder. Just like a old gumshoes, some of you Kek detectives are going to have to show these peeps your frog badges and ask them the same questions the police would. What was his demeanor? Do you have video footage? Would you share it with me? Etc.

PARALLEL PRIVATE KEK INVESTIGATION

Record Everything and Post here. Gift for D.C. Keks…. Law on recording conversations (short answer: Record away!)

"DC Wiretapping Law

The District of Columbia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. DC makes it a crime to record a phone call or conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. See D.C. Code § 23-542. Thus, if you operate in DC, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties."

My posts have been cringe. I get it now. will lurk more. Find the truth /pol.
bump.

cringe

bamp

bumpf

We need to hammer it in, WE NEED ANONS WITH SOCIAL SKILLS TO INVESTIGATE IRL

We need body camera footage.
What happened between police responding to scene and his death?

Could a FOIA get through and release the footage?

There is no footage. Just stop looking into this stuff. I heard there's a new anime movie called [Fairy Tail], maybe you guys should get together and see that movie tonight.

HEADS UP, ORIGINAL THREAD HAS BEEN ARCHIVED

Posting this here in case it is relevant. If not, then carry on.

Gonna leave this here one last time
discord.gg/X95Zur

who is that?

Maybe the gunshots were made to confuse the report, was there an autopsy?

>(2) We need names of people that saw him night of his murder. Just like a old gumshoes, some of you Kek detectives are going to have to show these peeps your frog badges and ask them the same questions the police would. What was his demeanor? Do you have video footage? Would you share it with me? Etc.
And that's the story of how 20 Sup Forums browsers were arrested for impersonating police officers and interfering with ongoing investigations

What's the girlfriends name again?

What the fuck did you just fucking leak about me, you little staffer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Yale Law School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret societies and “charity” foundations, and I have over 33 confirmed kills. I am trained in corruption and I WILL be the top commander in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another deplorable. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with leaking that shit about me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of DNC spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my blackberry. Not only am I thoroughly read in Machiavellian philosophy, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Clinton Foundation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” leak was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bump

fuck off ching chong

kek

two gunshots heard by this man

twitter.com/jmpalmieri

Seen her name a few times in conjunction with this because she made a weird tweet about Wikileaks on November 6 and stuff. But as I say, if she's not relevant, then ignore it. Don't want to hamper this stuff.

Anonymous (ID: Jw1QkdMX) 05/18/17(Thu)16:27:14 No.125986753 ▶
(You)
fuck off ching chong
>>
Anonymous (ID: n5kbzsbi) 05/18/17(Thu)16:27:25 No.125986769 ▶
File: 1490062916731.jpg (22 KB, 340x340)
22 KB
kek
>>
Anonymous (ID: TuTYqDxd) 05/18/17(Thu)16:27:32 No.125986779 ▶

Bump. Down with shills. You faggots better be sending this to your local reporters/news stations.

Anonymous (ID: Jw1QkdMX) 05/18/17(Thu)16:27:14 No.125986753 ▶
(You)
fuck off ching chong
>>
Anonymous (ID: n5kbzsbi) 05/18/17(Thu)16:27:25 No.125986769 ▶
File: 1490062916731.jpg (22 KB, 340x340)
22 KB
kek
>>
Anonymous (ID: TuTYqDxd) 05/18/17(Thu)16:27:32 No.125986779 ▶

So Seth Rich leaked his info on 6/28/2016? (12 days before (7/10/2016)

THIS IS IMPORTANT

His Name

bump

It says there were cops patrolling and they hear it first, they must be the ones of the first report.

bumping with some tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=ctuG_wo1Zkk

Neat.

Really? Because he doesn't look like anybody's friend. Also a bit shocked he's faculty with those shitty credentials.

an user tried at the time but was denied as it was an active investigation

Ive been working on checking out this one guy- Andrew Thibault-

He worked for the DNC with Seth, but moves to Boston the month before his death.

I believe he is a computer programmer if im not mistaken.

>tfw a bunch of autists on Sup Forums are competing with the FBI to solve a case

Does the fbi want it solved?

We need a Seth Rich Lied. He could be our horst wessel boys. A martyr both sides can get behind and lynch the deep state

>leaf
get out

Bump

no i think he got confused and just meant it was 12 days betwen him dying and wikileaks publishing, although im pretty sure wikileaks would take some time to verify and compile the data no?

Bumping

Not that I know of. All we have is the police report just stating the back meanwhile the Medical Examiner just stated torso.

Rundown:
>DNC makes website that sends Berniebros to fake polling stations, their votes are thrown out and given to Clinton
>Bernie bros file class action lawsuit for $80 million, DNC barely has 10
>if this goes to court it will bankrupt the democratic party and destroy it
>before anyone can testify, they wake up dead
>they are going all out cause its do or die for them, if the party falls, all thier crimes will come out

F

>fit in

Bind is the word you mong. The space is called a synapse. Increase of membrane potential is depolarization, decrease is repolarization, and below threshold its hyperpolarized.

T. neuroscientist

I'm not sure if this user is onto something. Sounds a bit convoluted but it paints an interesting picture. Someone with more depth in this field should take a look at this bread

depends if you believe the other medicalstudentanon
he said 2 shots to the back, on the right side, one exit wound upper left side. damage to the liver and small intestine. that didn't make sense to me really unless he was shot by a midget or the second shot was as he was turning and falling.
Details are from memory i might have remembered slightly wrong, but its in the last thread
But im not a detective.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eje2r90MkGE

Neuron Nazi

OH MY GOD. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2844

MEDSTAR AND PASTA IN THE SAME FUCKING SENTANXE

Fuck me.

Who did DNC leaks hurt the most? (Wasserman-Schultz)

Apparently this Thibault guy has direct ties to her

tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/top-florida-based-polling-firm-merges/2259954

He is also quoted in a few articles talking about what a good guy Seth was, he knew him personally, etc.

And he moved to Boston in June- Seth died not even a month after-

Bonnie fucking Levine. Every time I think Sup Forums is crazy it's the fucking Jews.

>Panda ?

Is that related to the "panda" on Twitter some user posted a while back?

That panda account- @panda4progress was Seth's twitter. It wasnt used a lot tho, i dk why

>seth rich was the victim of A robbery suspect that had been plaguing the area near lou's city bar.

>murdered almost 2 miles away from the bar.

>security cam footage apparently shows TWO men standing over his body.

None of this makes sense. I have spent alot of time in D.C. for work and family and I am honestly not sure if this is actually some kind of coverup or if capital police are actually as retarded as I always thought they were.

No one kills a person without intent. He was "robbed" yet nothing of his persons was stolen.

Doesn't it make more sense that he was coming from this event at Politics & Prose...

Friendly bump