Found a flaw

>We are the same
>Niggerdegenerates
>Jews
>Faggots
>The Aryan Race (The one true race)

I'm sorry but I don't think that's correct

>another thread of mixed race people acting white

Race is not biological. It is a social construct. There is no gene or cluster of genes common to all blacks or all whites. Were race “real” in the genetic sense, racial classifications for individuals would remain constant across boundaries

Saged

>We have the same dna
Wrong

>Cant debunk me so you say sage

Fuckin racist

Ok here's my racial classifications

Neanderthal DNA classifications:
0%: Nigger
>2%: Not a nigger

scroll up

there is no such thing as dog breeds
there is no genetic difference between a great dane and a chihuahua its just social norms

When your bs gets debunked in one infographic. it's time to quit.

/thread

I hate when bait threads like this are started by people with zero, literally zero, knowledge in biology or genetics. Sad!
t.genetics msc student

brown > not brown

How can we mix it up if we're all the same???

This is a common argument, do you happen to have that study? Race is real fucktard, they can tell by your DNA, by your bones and by your skull. The terms "white" and "black" might not always be applied 100% accurately, but that does not change the genetic differences. There a are things like IQ differences. Only an idiot falls for the PC notions of race being false.

The original planet of the apes 68 or 69. Three cast of monkeys. Gorillas military, Orangutans politicizations, chimps scientist. Extras show up and get dresses up as one of the three. Then tended to group up by ape type at the lunch table. So you tell me social construct or tribalism?

>Genetics is what causes skin color
>mong

So an albino black man, an albino asian and an albino arab are all part of the coucasian race just because of their white skin color? Are we still going to pretend that only skin determines your race? By your DNA they can determine your race, you moron. The difference in races are intelligence, level of creativity, physical strength etc. and most important the outcome of all features combined, culture.

Culture is only result of DNA by a very small perecentage.
Most important for that are geographical factors.

No way out but through the jew