Oh, you gods amongst men. Please send me your best templar/deus vult/crusader memes

Oh, you gods amongst men. Please send me your best templar/deus vult/crusader memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fg48-q3J-Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not your personal army

Oh yeah hombre, because I'd call my personal army "gods amongst men" and I'd be ever so polite.

Blacked

>no Templars in sight
>deus does not vult

Templars were Jew bankers.

Behold the true Cistercian Order who defended Oetremer from the Muslim hordes then single handedly stopped the Turk Roaches from over running Europe at Rhodes and Malta.

friendly reminder that most people posting in these threads arent even catholic/christian.

Nah man Christian here. Albeit Protestant, but still.

Thank you all. DEUS VULT

Wow Christian teenagers have faggoty memes.

This picture is kind of nice though.

>"What will you take?"
who the fuck asks for orders like that at a restaurant?

Yeah, it's the nice multicultural utopia eh Hans? I guess you'd know what it's like as the brown:white ratio continues to grow.

It's another shittily made autistic Christian teen reddit meme. Don't expect the cringe level to be tolerable.

>people holding hands is a bad thing now
o-okay

Yeah, immigrants come and hold our hands and comfort us when we're down eh? It's nothing but propaganda made to desensitize children to invading demographics.

Probably by the jews, right?

youtu.be/Fg48-q3J-Gg

Blaming solely one group is always too simple of an answer, but yes you can't deny how over-represented Jews are whenever there's an opportunity for money and control over Goyim. Don't argue with history, they have the nastiest habbit of controlling narratives and being prosecuted, not persecuted, and kicked out.

Seems like the holocaust guilt-tripping seminar was quite effective on you. Your brain goes right to the Jews and why it can't be them, even when no one mentioned them. Was it the pile of shoes that made you tear up about the poor Juden or the falsified reports of masturbation machines?

>posts about 'goyim'
>acts like he wasnt thinking about jews

HAND OVER THE HOLY LAND, SARACEN

Yeah, I said Goyim *AFTER* you brought Jews up and we started talking about Jews.

I said propaganda, you immediately brought up Jews. Hello this is Dr. Freud calling I've detected a slip.

This is just longtime experiencing how Sup Forums makes arguments

Well you've spent too long here and it's warped your mind. Yes, Jews are evil and guilty. No, not every single last Jew is evil and guilty. Both things can be true at the same time.

You've suffered from over-exposure to edgy faggots and it's made you recoil and go in the opposite direction of Jews dindu nuthin territory. Yes, Jews have done horrible things to earn their reputation around here, no it doesn't make you a bad person to recognize that. No you don't have to hate every Jew and go full on gas them all mode.

>religious people having actual arguments

Not all Jews are guilty but it is in the nature of the jew to subvert. If you only deal with the guilty, you will have a similar issue with the next generation.

Yes but you can't exactly come right out and say that. Even Hitler knew he couldn't actually exterminate them so he wanted to ship them off to Madagascar for some retarded reason. In reality Jews might be useful in the future when dealing with Aliens.

This is Sup Forums. Optics aren't important so you can say whatever you think, senpai

That's a silly cop-out and the reason most discussions around here get derailed. Every time someone wants to actually talk about something a dozen retards have to swarm in and spam stupid memes, or get triggered and respond in a hostile manner, or bail out and claim satire.

There's no viable solution to the Jewish problem unless you want to specifically target them for genocide through murder or intentionally polluting their gene pools. If we were able to do that we would have done the same to Africa by now. But Christian morality stopped us from doing the practical thing that Jews and Muslims and everyone else has no problem with. Paganism may not have been great for scientific and cultural evolution but it sure as hell was better for producing strong fighters that would have cleansed the globe by now of any shade of skin darker than poo.

How is it a cop out? I just said that the Jewish question cannot be solved without the complete removal of Jewish individuals.

I misunderstood what you meant, it sounded like you were excusing baseless claims because "it's just Sup Forums lol dont be so serious." It may be a stupid internet forum but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have to defend your position at all.

I agree to an extent about removing Jews, but the problem is that part of their culture involves assimilating and appropriating other cultures, so they've essentially bred themselves into almost every culture. So to remove them now you'd have to remove all the half and quarter Jews as well. Good luck getting any kind of support with an agenda like that.

I've never heard of the teotnic knights