It's good to be french

It's good to be french

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4CyMKJPrpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's good to be french
Do you mean Arabic?

I seem to recall that while americans just deal with trump, frances and most europe is being devastated and raped by muslims.

Not in real life.

What a weird title for a video game.

Cheers achmed.
But the left isn't a picture of Merkel for some reason...

>complain about Russia interfering in elections
>elect a commie/marxist leader

Oh the irony

I almost want to take all this bait seriously, but it still kinda hurts knowing france is going to turn into an Islamic hellhole in the next twenty years.

How many times are you going to make this stupid thread, frog?

Times change. Macron is pro-EU and pro-business

>bobos

Are you a bot? you posted this exact same post before in the exact same thread you made before.

Sure do wish I could get some of that octogenarian
French poontang ...

Same question, same answer.

Let's face it : the US with Trump is not anymore the beacon of the world. It's ok, i respect it. You decide, with Trump, to be sidelined. But we need a new one.

The king is dead, long live the king.

What's yer point frog man?

The US was once the best country in the world. It's over.

Macron is the new hope. For France. For Europe. For the world.

I'd rather be indian:
youtube.com/watch?v=A4CyMKJPrpw

>le ebin gerontophiliac president

Merkel is president of France now.

And I'm proud to be a Frenchman where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who were run over by refugees.

In 3 months after ISIS has nearly torn apart your country you'll be back here demanding Macron's head.

He doesn't come across to me as the type to give a shit about internal security. Globalist bankers usually don't care about what happens outside their fenced off compounds.

source why its good to be french.

people in communities affected by mass migration voted lepen. cities aren't french they're globalists serving as many burgers as kababs. France is lost. You are lost. We DONT care.

such an obvious shill

>people in communities affected by mass migration voted lepen
Must not be a big problem then, considering the landslide she lost by.

You are lucky there is no such thing as french culture.

>US citizen does not understand France.

>It's good to be french

lmao it just occurred to me that france is so shit these days that this doesn't even work as bait.

wow.

I'm glad they are! Serves them right for being hateful, arrogant and racist towards Eastern Europeans by not allowing them to come for work. Let them enjoy the cultural enrichment by nigs and musrats instead!

This again?

Sage you cuck.

how many terrorist attacks since Macaroon took office 4 and counting.

*walks towards you*

Ive visited both the USA and French in my travels over the past year. Although both countries people are extremely arrogant, USA is a far better place to visit. France is a shit hole, basically a third word country in parts. The architecture Is amazing but it's just completely ruined by the vast number of immigrants whom do not have French culture whatsoever. If I have friends from Australia visiting I tell them to avoid France at all costs. It's a shame what you're doing to a once beautiful country.