Erdogan shows how you deal with liberals who oppose you. Donald Trump, please instruct your forces accordingly

Erdogan shows how you deal with liberals who oppose you. Donald Trump, please instruct your forces accordingly.

>foreign Islamic government agents attacks Americans
>Sup Forums defends this

Marxists aren't Americans or of any other country, they are trash that should be eradicated

This guy totally gets it.

Too bad Erdogan's a shortsighted piece of shit. Ataturk is rolling in his grave.

Look slowhatever you are called I know you're used to foreign powers coming in and telling you what do do but this is America and we are better than letting Islamic thugs brutalize our citizens because they exercised their first amendment right. We can stomp our own Marxists we don't need roaches help. Also why are you supporting them you fucking traitor to your nation?

Suddenly leftists care about foreigners attacking Americans.

You deserve it

>it's leftist to get upset about foreign ISLAMIC agents attacking American citizens and facing no repercussions

Is this Sup Forums?

Niggers

I democratically vote we do nothing about this and even encourage Turks to do more.
Its all in the name of American democracy!

There is only one suitable course of action for liberalism and cultural Marxism.

It what you guys wanted. Why are you complaining? Not enjoying their vibrant culture? Are u a bigot?

So its bad if muslims do our work for us? How is this bad?
You've been shilling this all day. Either you are a leftist or your failure of a daughter is a leftist and got the boot.

Rules for radicals.

They were commies. Commies are not human. They should have been executed on the street.

Once again, westerners let the Turks chimp out and they don't do anything about it to stop them. History repeats itself.

Wow Trump outsourcing beating communists to Turkey?!?
What a betrayal we can't let this man have diplomatic immunity
I regret my vote

These Turks attacked commies who are nation destroyers and traitors. We should celebrate the Turks for being willing to stand up for themselves and their leader against the communist filth.

Yup. Letting protestors and any general minority group run a train on our asses and the govt dont have the balls to say a damn thing. Took some muslim shitbags.

The best way to deal with a commies is force. Otherwise he will get arrogant and exploit your kindness against you.

Commies are worse than niggers and roaches. They must be eradicated as step one.

Islam doesn't care if your left or right or a bunch of cucks like you.

They can do our work outside of the country. Also why are you shilling so hard for an Islamic dictatorship. Communism is a failure and is never coming back, meanwhile Islam is the true threat and you guys just keep stroking it over how big and tough these Muslims are beating up old men and woman.

Cucks all of you, truly you all deserve the fate you get.

There is nothing cucked about wanting commies who insulted their leader and nation to get beaten.

Sorry but you're the cuck here. And yes leftism IS the biggest threat we face right now.

We should learn a thing or two from these roaches on how to properly deal with communist filth.

just like the j*ws and muslims
fuck the t*rks and fuck the kurds

You must be naive as fuck if you think that just because some nationalistic Turks beat up some commies (which is wrong because it wasn't just Kurds that took part in the protests but Armenians and Greeks and even other Turks as well) then it means they're our guys when they're a different faction that supports Islamists.

Fuck off roach scum

Hop off that VPN roach. Edroganeous deserves all the hate he gets from taking a somewhat secular nation into an Islamic dictatorship.

Also China is you're biggest threat you irrelevant nobody. Enjoy what's left of your shrinking seas because soon enough there will be Chinese storming them.

All these Turk shills just out of nowhere, give me a break.

Were they attacked for being Americans or for their politics. If the former I'm totally okay with it, progs need to be disposed of were ever they nest and plot.

Doesn't matter nigger Islamic thugs don't have free reign in our country.

Sup Forums why are you defending this? If King Nigger were still in charge you'd all lose your goddamn minds. All of you are partisan hacks and roach scum. No patriots to be found here anymore.

Remember when conservatives claimed obama was a dictator? Lol

They were beaten for being leftists. Which is how Donald Trump should be dealing with anyone from the "media" or any other liberals. He is already exposing the true enemy.

Fake news, neck yourself roach apologist.

Shill thread. Commies getting stomped is always fine.

Opposing Ersogan doesn't make you a leftist, dude wants to make Turkey a Muslim state

Literally against the wishes of the countries founder

I'm not defending it. There is no excuse for beating Americans. BUT beating them for being progressives is as close as you can get to justification.
If King nigger was around they would already be in the white house sniffing cocaine out of Obama's ass.

Commies are not Americans

>look mom I posted it again!

>If the former I'm totally okay with it,
>There is no excuse for beating Americans.

Weak shit dude, try and have some backbone.

Ataturk himself wanted separation of church and state. Protesting erdogan is not leftist nor progressive.

It's a grey area. Maybe next time they can be capitated. That'd be fun.

Decapitated

He's spinning out of his grave into orbit I'm sure.

Or you know we could not be cucks and throw them in jail.

We all know who was behind the protests.

who the fuck care about the western puppet creator of castrated turkey? Erdogan is bringing back the sultan, real turkish roots.

He's bringing back an Islamic caliphate, and you have to do some real mental gymnastics to support that

Islam is regressive in nature and will go nowhere, it had it's "golden age" until it got BTFO and will continue to do so. All it will muster is more terror attacks against the west.

I'm convinced we are dealing with shills, I've never seen Sup Forums defend Islam unironically this much.

erdogan is turkey's hillary clinton. Look for them to dive deep into identity politics in their own way.

it is because you are a cuck.