Angela Merkel

DRUMPF

Hillary Clinton

35 iq, not even memeing

Lambright, 180

Trump

Gary johnson

Bernie Sanders write in

it's a fucking leaf. all they do is sit on this board and post the most asinine shit. at least Aussies are funny, leafs are just obnoxious and I hope there's a range ban on them soon

CILNTOMN
My MOM SAYS I am making GOOD PROGRES at crafts.
I CAN
BE FIREFITER someday.

Hillary

Clinton

35 IQ

Hilry Clinten 67

Drumpf

Trump

tl;dr voting is like pissing in a wet suit. it gives a nice, warm feeling butt no one notices and nothing changes

Trump.

Brexit

drumpf

John Mulcair

Stephen Hawking /ourguy/ confirmed

Trump 142

Trump

Trump -> 143

Also fit a lot of the negative stereotypes of the left. Definitely racist as fuck. Don't believe women should be leading anything other than a vacuum cleaner and a stove.

sage

AWW..LOOKS LIKE DRUMPFY WUMFY NEEDS A TIME OUT!

The problem with both Hillary and Trump is that only a complete fucking moron can't see through their bullshit but that America is largely complete fucking morons.

The Hillary spin machine was unashamedly targeted at the stupid masses. Then we have a fucking billionaire successfully marketing himself among the stupid masses as a man of the people.

Johnson

aleppo-ty twelve

Trump is smarter than he lets on and had a few gaffes but he's literally working to avoid World War 3. This is commendable.

Kotleba 143

Chrump.

Bernie was somewhat better in that he targeted and fooled people with IQs in the 110-130 range. It takes a highly intelligent person to see through Bernie's sheepdogging machinations and the way he duped his supporters into excusing his noncombative approach to Hillary while spending two years mouthing off at Trump. Even to this day, Berners fail to register his toeing the lines of the Democratic muckraking machine.

Drump

> be me
> not fooled by politicians
> "participatory" politics means choose one: you're a donor, you're a politician, or you're a sucker

Marge Schott

>gary aleppo

Trump

Jill Stein

Don't you guys have any other pictures?

>Otto von bismarck
>99999999

Trump

Trump

>142

What's IQ mean?
> shillary

Evan McMuffin

>9.99^99! IQ

Trump

78 Harambe I'm also black/Egyptian

>Trump
>bigly

Gary Johnson

I also live in commiefornia

>Kaisch
>A S C E N D E D

fpbp

Trump

>bigly
kek

And yet a major element of Hillary's campaign was directly calling out and insulting those same 'stupid masses'.

It's the thing that boggled my mind the most: you don't bring people to your side by verbally attacking and insulting them. Trump never did anything like that, but Hillary did.

It's like she's a fucking alien who had to read a book on basic human interaction.

Trump

hell honestly i would rather take a billionaire as a 'man for the people' over some poor fag
Trump is less likely to be inclined to take bribes from special interests because money doesn't mean anything to him
he already has endless money
the only thing he is concerned about is either his reputation or his genuine interest in the 'people'
some poorfag in office is going to take that bribe and sell out the people faster than Trump would

IQ 60000000000000000000000000

I didn't vote.

> I'd like to apologize to all the NIGGERS!

I always summed this up to people as 'Unlike Hillary, Trump isn't in anyone's pocket. He is his own pocket"

Adolf Hitler

eternal leaf

yeah except he's still making money off his businesses in violation of emoluments clause of the constitution. Oops.

Hillary

IQ is not accurate representation of Intelligence by itself. This number doesn't account for problem solving skills, critical thinking or decision making.
>Gary Johnson
took a few test and average came out as 126.

Didn't vote

Trump

Amazing how well a leaf knows our laws.

>drumpf

Never voted
140, smartest kid in the class