Any legitimate dirt on Stephen Colbert?

I'm just wondering if there's any legitimate and verifiable dirt on Stephen Colbert (vices, bad behavior, etc.). He's really obnoxious and sanctimonious and is relentless with his Donald Trump hate, so I think it would be hilarious and well deserved if there's some actual dirt (nothing fake) that can expose him as a hypocritical asshole (instead of just a regular asshole).

Apologies if this topic isn't appropriate, but this is my first time posting and I'm not that familiar with this board (only the Sup Forums Twitter feed).

He had sex with a male intern while on the Daily Show and confessed to Father Isaac about the experience

what are we looking for specifically?

I never heard about that. If he went public with that then it's not something that can embarrass him. I just think he's really obnoxious. Donald Trump being elected President was the best thing to happen to his boring crappy show. Now he's riding the anti-Trump wave.

Lets run with it

>Any legitimate dirt on Stephen Colbert?
Word on the street is he's going to impose a mandatory scoop limit

lol u retards are such snowflakes

he always looked like a classic pedophile

That picture of Colbert with Podesta creeps me out. He keeps great company. A Colbert-Podesta Pizza Gate possible connection is no less credible than the crap he's talking about Donald Trump.

he's totally a pedo.

links to podesta

prob a pedophile

Yeah, I enjoyed his jokes during the election because he trashed Hillary and Trump equally. Now it's just shitty unfunny crap that only sjws find funny. It's fucked how Jimmy Fallon is being pressured into doing more anti-Trump jokes just so he could more 'mainstream'. I'm starting to like Jimmy Fallon more now....he and Conan or the only good ones left.

These vatican niggas get all the hottest goss

he kidnapped that one girl and he shot seth rich desu

Safe space faggot who can't take criticism detected.

his sister

look into his sister

I'm not sure those emails are actual links to pedesta, it's probably pretty normal that they figure out what they are going to talk about on the show before hand
I hate the podestas and know they are pedophiles and I hate Colbert but Colbert addressed the emails, and it actually made sense. They had Trump and his associates talk to them about what they were going to talk about before the show as well, it's normal

I heard he used to slap his wife around and once tricked one of his sisters into fondling him when they were little.
He also did a voice on Rick and Morty.

Operation: Destroy Colbert?

Since the beginning, I thought Colbert was overrated as fuck and didn't understand why you Sup Forums fags loved him so much and would glorify him.

John Stewart too.

Ughh, oh well.

If you unironically hate Colbert you need a safe space and the first two seasons of Harvey Birdman

But please keep the scoops memes flowing

He probably rapes and eats children. Like most of the other Luciferian subhumans.

mama always said pizza is what pizza does

He has a DUI conviction, that's known though

Hey Francis, hows it goin.

Harvey Birdman is amazing, but Stewart and Colbert were always overhyped internet memes. I'm not gonna say they've never entertained me or made me laugh, but they are not that funny and are obnoxious. They were practically deified by the early internet memesters for some reason.

He gets 3 scoops of ice cream.

HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

let's just say he has special preferences

His father and two brothers, Peter and Paul, didn't fly so good.

He looks like a pedo

He's also objectively a creep, just look at that stare

Can we deport John Oliver or is he here for good? ;0)

Not if he hasn't done anything wrong.

We already know it's okay for him to make homophobic remarks if it's directed towards Trump, liberals defend it.

>Can we deport John Oliver

i tried, they won't take him back, I'm serious

>I think it would be hilarious and well deserved if there's some actual dirt (nothing fake) that can expose him as a hypocritical asshole (instead of just a regular asshole).

PLEASE Sup Forums. I want nothing more than to see Colbert get taken down and his livelihood destroyed. John Oliver too.

>handsome
>Catholic
>never cheated on his wife
>has been on multiple award winning tv shows
>is increadibly likable

Doesn't seem so.

>It's fucked how Jimmy Fallon is being pressured into doing more anti-Trump jokes just so he could more 'mainstream'.

There's an article on yahoo.com where Fallon admits he regrets doing the Trump interview where he rubbed his hair

The left is putting pressure on Fallon too

Is this a cardinal or something?

Spill details on Illuminati links in Vatican plz.

he supports abortion

Fuck is wrong with you, America? There was a time not SO long ago when just THIS would have been enough:
>Catholic

The founding fathers roll in their graves.

He could rape children and he would be protected, it doesn't matter.
The left controls almost all the media.

Not real dirt by my standards, but if you look up all his credited writers on imdb you'll see that out of 26 writers only 3 were women.

>He could rape children and he would be protected,
Still don't get it, do you? He rapes children and THEREFORE is protected. It's almost a condition, to be compromised in order to be granted public prominence. That's how it's all managed.

This is a Catholic board, scum.

I literally just got back from a Mariolatrous morning service at my kid's school, you cretin. The USA is a historically Protestant country, however, and any weakening of that position is a sign that things over there have gone seriously wrong for the founding stock.

>Good friends with Podesta
>"""teaches""" young catholic children on weekends (Google it)
>Starred in a movie called "strangers with candy"
>Nearly had a heart attack when people began to talk about "pizzagate" \ The Saturnian Cult.

Mmmm, yessss, that's the right story Goyim.

DRUMFY WUMFY

NO

TEW SKOOBIES

This is true, they were overhyped, but they had decent writers in the bush years compared to SNL and given the political situation (and MSM still not being credible back then) it made sense that the South Park audience would hop on their hour-long double-header

Colbert's show getting cucked to the Daily Show literally every year when they doled out TV awards made up for it

Also top kek at Trevor and Larry attempting the same double feature format only to get completely blown out to the point of losing one show completely and half the viewership of the other

I wish Stephen would retire from late-night and just do voice acting gigs

Could start with his relationship with Podesta.

t. fragile liberal teacup

Bump

No, not at all, we are against Jews and that included Jesus, fucking newfags...

The founding fathers were polytheistic, should I be too? After all, that's traditional America.

A fucking leaf.

He is a pedo and gay for sure

you dont get colbert by digging dirt

you get him by trump staying in office, which is slowly driving him insane.

The last time you cucks tried this his ratings went up.

>driving him insane
>driving his ratings up

Pick one.

deep down he cant handle trump is going to be president for 8 years

it helps his ratings but now he is nothing more than a trump joke robot. it has literally ruined him.

I agree. He's worse than Jay Leno during the OJ Trial.

You sound as though you have taken refugee cock before.

What did Leno do?

pizza

>Colbert reports facts about Trump
Omg stop shattering my delusional worldview! Please, can anyone find even fraction of the dirt on Colbert compared to Trump? That would BTFO him and make Trumps action totally ok! :)

no, im just pointing out how colbert is a cuck cause his entire existence depends on trump now.

trump is literally his reason for living. without trump, he is nothing.

Good goy.

His entire monologues revolved around the OJ Simpson trial. It got really out of hand. Not unlike Colbert and Trump but after the OJ situation settled down Leno returned to non-OJ jokes.

Still choking that pizzagate chicken, my little Brockling?

His show has been doing well way before the election. Trump is obviously giving him material though.

he has no long term appeal. fallon is more appealing to kids and he lacks what letterman had to keep older viewers.

he's pretty bad without his "conservative" gimmick.

I think pretty much just that he's a funny guy who is rising higher and higher in the ratings the more he makes fun of Trump.

Mr current year is not from us?

I cant even bare to watch him, hes so arrogant and the odd time i do want to listen to him he has that autistic ape interrupting him and playing with its keyboard

>he's a funny guy

btw, colbert has a gimpy right ear

looks like an elf

Have you never actually watched anything he's done?

Yes. The catholic church would certainly know about that type of stuff ;)

Is that Priebus?