Seth rich didnt leak

money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/media/seth-rich-family-apology-retraction-fox-news-wttg/index.html

Sorrry guys but looks like you lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5s1qjj/seth_richs_name_fits_page_12_of_the_new_hillary/
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 06 of 09/view
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/secret-service-laptop-stolen-in-new-york.html
fox5dc.com/news/255305734-story
newsweek.com/seth-rich-dnc-staffer-wikileaks-leaked-emails-fbi-610383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Democratic crisis PR consultant Brad Bauman.

The conclusion in your title doesn't follow from the content in your post. You're witnessing the last days of your worldview, leftist friend; I hope the loss of everything you know, understand and believe doesn't leave you a shattered husk of a man.

Why don't you post the onion next time? At least it is more credible then CNN realistically.

Hey look it's the kiwi faggot that shills on here all night

it's like when bernie """"conceded"""""

(if you want to not get double-suicided by the deep state)

bump for link

THIS IS HUGE
>posted 4 months ago on plebbit
>link to FBI vault now 404'd
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5s1qjj/seth_richs_name_fits_page_12_of_the_new_hillary/

Why are they fighting so hard? Clear his name from what being the hero of the World? Of course the DC police have his computer.

Faggot

faster version

MEDIOCRE

whoa

because they are being paid to say that he didn't leak and also if they don't they'll be killed. also, they're probably been guaranteed that family members will be taken care of financially. think of who we're dealing with here.

and holy shit someone get the police checking into this family's bak accounts.

No.. NO! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH! We need to fucking dig, m-meme this pedes! MEME IT! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!! WE CAN'T LET THEM GET THE NARRATIVE, SETH RICH IS THE PRIME COVER STORY, not the fucking RUSSIA FAKE NEWS! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!!!!! MAGAAAAAHAHAHAAAAHaaaah

Great, gee I wonder why they didn't try it with other four letter names and surnames...

Could it be because literally every one would fit perfectly, because of the type of font it is?

You massive right wing spastics are running out of ideas, it's hilarious watching you scrabble do desperately.

Enjoy your last modicum of control.
Last year's election was you merely engaging in the battle of the bulge, nothing else, cunts.

The DC police don't have it, nor does the FBI, according to Rod Wheeler.

Every single person implicated in sharing and unmarking classified material for Hilldawg got to destroy their computers after. Put simply, if they didn't comply, deny, and supply them with the computer if not destroy it themselves, they would be killed or put into a secret federal prison.

>ITS A COINCIDENCE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE

One would think that if your child was murdered you would want to see all leads looked in to. The family is acting so weird. I wish I could ask them just one question..."Whats the harm in following up on these leads?"

Seriously, whats the harm in finding out for sure? Why would you not be interested in new leads? Why would you not want a suspect investigated? its so weird.

They where probably offered a few million dollars to stfu. If they refused they would just vanish.

Trump doesn't need the approval of the family to get a murder investigated.

Sorry OP, but you're obviously a faggot.

Go ahead. Try it. You know I'm right. I'd show you but I actually want you to go through the effort of this yourself.
So that it hurts more.

I am not sure if it fits in the context. Did Seth work with the state dept?
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 06 of 09/view

Go be irrelevant elsewhere you unintelligible cunt.

D-DELETE THIS! IT'S N-NOT TRUE!

>that id...
Kek.

I'm only unintelligible to someone as deeply in denial as you are.
Stay mad, faggot. I'm literally going to pleasure myself when you freaks start killing yourselves next year.

>CNN

>gay

Why do New Zealanders hate the US?

>ID
My sides.
Kek is truly the mightiest.

Oh my GOD type faster.

Anyone have a pic of that full letter? I am not talking about without the redaction, just the full letter with the redaction.

nice ID, faggot.

Archive link you poofter

CHECKED PRAISE KEK

of course they're not going to say shit. else they suffer the same fate. what are you 12 years old?

mods underage sheep fucker present. do your damn jobs..

Still making your own filters out of shitty cig pack cardboard fucking hell.

>1 post by this ID
>CNN
Laughable

All "statements" from the family of Seth Rich comes from Brad Bauman. Google his name if you want to his why that's hilarious.

Because we know about their little secret.

>id
*flower react*

lol

Fuckin ID gods.
You glorious bastards.

>It's a fake story because (((WE))) told you so

lol, just like reading those wikileaks, right?

>that id

lol, what a fucking faggot

Checked for the cleansing fire

Yea guys the DNC wasn't involved

Just listen to the DNC spokesperson

And all the media companies who donated to the DNC

And the family who already lost one member to the DNC and "just wants to be left alone"

What's funny about this is, who gives a fuck what his family says?
Like they know jack shit about him and Wikileaks. The fact that the media uses this as some sort of conformation shows you just how pathetic they are.

Daily reminder
>A stargate exists in Iraq
>The government fucks around with shifting reality/time and consorting with demons
>A group of people found the ark and are trying to fight deep state along with Trump and co.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/17/secret-service-laptop-stolen-in-new-york.html

holy shit kek BTFO SHILLS AGAIN

Rich family is threatening a lawsuit unless Fox and Hannity retract.
Fox is dead broke so look for them to start groveling in a few hours

What makes Kim Dotcom relevant in this? He keeps popping up about leaks from time to time.

Rod Wheeler backtracks statements about Seth Rich investigation

fox5dc.com/news/255305734-story

source?

THANK YOU SHAREBLUE SHILL.
HERE'S YOUR TWO SHECKELS.

through a (((spokesperson))) the Rich family tells FOX 5 DC

Its in the OP.
The Rich thing is utter bullshit and its falling apart pretty fast.

Rod Wheeler cannot be believed. FBI NOT PROBING DNC STAFFER SETH RICH’S MURDER, DESPITE WIKILEAKS CLAIM

newsweek.com/seth-rich-dnc-staffer-wikileaks-leaked-emails-fbi-610383

Isn't the fact a premier DNC damage control man being the spokesman for this family kind of a huge red flag? I mean let's say this powerful political party killed this man, is it not likely they threatened anyone who fucks with them and touches this if they are already willing to murder a kid?

If anything I find the 180 from this investagator and the family spokesman being who he is as evidence of foul play in and of itself.

Are seth rich threads getting pruned???? I took a short break for about 40 minutes and theres only 6 threads right now? When i left there was around 14
Whats the fuck is going on!!!