My girlfriend and I talked about Trump tonight and she thinks that the only reason he won was because he is a white...

My girlfriend and I talked about Trump tonight and she thinks that the only reason he won was because he is a white male and was born in a rich family, thus privileged. She also believes Hillary was noble for making her way to the top from nothing.

I didn't even bring it up, just made a quick comment about how I'm glad I don't have to hear Hillary's annoying voice again. I think she's triggered. I am really sick of liberal women Sup Forums.

We never talked about politics or anything too deep before but her delusion is really bothering me.

>whites privilege
This implies complete knowledge of the Nature vs Nurture theory of development which is currently incomplete and not well understood.

Fuck Irish american women man. Fuck em!

Why don't you redpill her? Women can't think for themselves, someone just told her all that.

Didn't you have this convo last night OP? Will you have it tomorrow too?

How to redpill correctly? I don't have patience to slowly redpill this cunt..

Why do white women suck so much?

This

Fuck you OP

Fuck off dirty serb

Impregnate her twice

After the second kid make it look like an accident

Raise the two kids while lying their mother was a great woman before the tragic gas leak

>someone just told her all that.
This

Dump infograms about common misconceptions and explain how certain social policies do more harm than good.

Are you going to keep posting this same fucking thread every day?

Your gf looks thicc.

How's that workn out for ya?

Thanks a lot 'pede

Humor does it or say something that sounds sympathetic to her cause.

>I don't know, I think it's a disgrace that young women idolize a woman who rode a man's coat tails to power and then got support for her own political office only because the powers that be realized she was corrupt, cruel and would do anything for money. I mean, she failed at the NY bar exam and that's probably the only reason she went back to Arkansas with Bill in the first place. Then she defended a child rapist. I just think it'd be a shame if the first woman president was someone who is actually pretty disgraceful when you look into her.

But yeah, you started a similar thread last night, so really you need to just start laughing in her face and stick to her guns even if she gets mad. IOW, stop being a baby back bitch.

I want to throw her the fuck out of the house now. I just dont want to deal with the guilt thats all.

Wtf? Are they that dumb?

Stop arguing with the fucking bot, he made this same exact thread last night you dumb faggots

Well, she's a woman, so there's no point in getting mad that she's dumb enough to like HRC. But if she won't shut the fuck up about it and is super annoying, yeah, kick her the fuck out. Don't take this next sentence lightly: Video record and have a friend present as a witness when you kick her out the entire time until she leaves your house, and every interaction after that. She can and probably will make up some bullshit and the police will never, ever believe you dindu nuffin.

You're not my supervisor!

Yea, I have a feeling she'll get annoying quick and fast. but going through that shit is a mess. thanks for the thoughts

Feed this loathesome fat fucking pig cunt to a hungry village of white trash.

Jews are white now?

Yeah, that sexist shit happened to Le pen too. Many such cases,sad!

>Pede
Thats the problem

WHAT COUNTRY HAS THE MOST BASED WOMEN?

OK
. .
Now why doesn't she get banned from this

listen to me. wait until she is asleep, go get a blunt object or a power tool. I think you know what to do next.

Dump her immediately and don't look back

Hillary supporters are not even human

Tell her you are gay and leave.

Donald Dump is The Jew Criminal Elite's Sexually Blackmailed Goyim Chump. His daughter is Jew by race and Jared Kushner is the Sexual Blackmailed handler on Dump he's just like Hillary don't argue with your girl over Donald Dump The Jew Terrorist World Order's Blackmailed LOYAL Chump.

user wtf are you doing? Are you risking your entire sanity and wellbeing just because you might feel guilty? Like Jesus can you imagine in the future being with her and she gets more worse with that liberal bullshit? Dump her and go with the "it's not you, it's me" reason. And go find another one

guilt also makes you insane too man

What the Fuck are you babbling on about you drooling retard?

lol at having a liberal girlfriend. i hope you don't breed that mentally ill person

>We never talked about politics or anything too deep before but her delusion is really bothering me.
lol
you fucking retard
your fault
dump, move on
or you'll be miserable
don't be desperate
wise the fuck up next time
you fucker

Yeah.
You made this thread last night.
What's the point? You're a lying faggot.
Go waste other people's time.

M8 i have a strict rule not to talk about politics with my gf unless she has a question. Go do the whole apology thing and fix whats broke.

Op just break up. Your choice is a simple one
Option 1) You break up deal with some heart break which in time will heal and maintain your own identity. You can move on with your life and grow
Option 2) Stay with her and know that not only does she utterly disagrees with you but she is apparently petty and spiteful so will likely fuck you over in the future. If your are passionate about your belief you cant stay together because she will wear you down, little by little she'll grind you away until your nothing but an ATM. Have friends they are first to go, she don't feel comfy around them so nor can you, then its more time for her and doing shit for her since your free. Little by little you will loose yourself.

Your time ain't shit faggot. Your fat ass won't be getting up any time soon anyway if ur on pol

Drive her out to the ghetto at night and kick her out of the car. If that doesn't red pill her, then nothing will.

I'm at work. I'm getting paid to look at your persistent faggotry and slide threads. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop acting like such a homo and wasting everyone's time.
I know that's too much to ask.

No you arent. Bullshit. Get off Sup Forums and do your work, son. Your time ain't shit, you're wasting company money. Wtf do they even pay you for

>I don't have patience to slowly redpill this cunt..
Then you don't see her as marriage material - in which case, dump the cunt.

Whatever you say, faggot who makes copypasta slidethreads on Polynesian basket weaving forum.
I wish one of you fags would be honest about why you actually do this shit.
I'm semi intrigued desu.

Can someone tell me why this post was edited to say "desu"? I originally wrote
"DESU"
What the fuck is this bullshit?

Trump only won cause name regognition the american populace is notoriously stupid and easy to manipulate. I swear to god if kanya west was in the election he would have won.

Goddamnit.
"T. B. H."

I had no idea it did this queer bullshit.
I thought a lot of homos just like the word desu.

well, it looks like she already got the extra weight perk

Leave her ass

Dump her ass before she 'accidentally' forgets her birth control and pokes a hole through your condoms.

Come back to me when you can talk like this to girls, about politics

Here's a fun fact : you can stay in a relationship with someone and have different political views.

Never, ever allow yourself to get your mind changed by her, through. From personal experience, women who like you will usually end up pandering to your political ideology.

Google something called the red pill and dump that liberal bitch.

Key to life is to travel light my friend and women get increasing fatter both physically and emotionally. Fuck her. Bang hot girls and jerk off to anime until ur dead you fat faggot

please return to reddit and never come back

My girlfriend and I talked about Trump tonight and she thinks that the only reason he won was because he is a white male and was born in a rich family, thus privileged. She also believes Hillary was noble for making her way to the top from nothing.

I didn't even bring it up, just made a quick comment about how I'm glad I don't have to hear Hillary's annoying voice again. I think she's triggered. I am really sick of liberal women Sup Forums.

We never talked about politics or anything too deep before but her delusion is really bothering me.

Is being a white male worth it? All this shit we have to take for being the males of master race is bogus. All while we support everyone else and they all hate us, except for Asian women.

Wise chinchilla say,

Better to die MGTOW than be cucked by Liberal Cow.

What, you expect snazzy pun? I Wise Chinchilla, not Confucius.

>She also believes Hillary was noble for making her way to the top from nothing.
>making her way to the top from nothing

Hilary's family was rich.... Not billionaire tycoon rich, but quite wealthy.

The problem here is the /pol is full of ugly people they will never have a girl that treats them like kings.