Why aren't you a good father Sup Forums?

>Implying that drunk Irish bastard is a good husband, let alone father.

he's not married and that's long before he had his kid

>2015

He was celebrating his recent win

He's been in a long term relationship with his girlfriend since '08. Banging hookers, doing cocaine and cheating on his girlfriend aren't the qualities of a good man.

I am a good father

hanging out with other girls isn't cheating. What are you Mike Pence?

Conor and Dee are madly in love with eachother.

You don't mess with Conor. He has ties with the IRA. He was at some famous old Irish republican funeral hanging out with top IRA guys.

I really, really, really fucking hate kids. My gf is legit white (ethnically euro but born here) has blue eyes but you have nothing to worry about, I'm not going to pollute her genes because I'm not planning on ever having children.

Funny he looks like a typical tattoo'd douchebag

Which is what he is, but he's a rich tattoo'd douchebag

Wew lad this is fucking hilarious

what the fuck are those pillows tho

I like connor a lot as a fighter, but i feel like he would punch me in the face if i tried to talk to him lol

>Why aren't you a good father Sup Forums
Honest to fuck.

I have 2 kids. They are probally older than most of you all are 2015+2.

I am on /pol, so it is apparent I have some issues....

I am terrified of holding little babies. TOTALLY TERRIFIED. I work construction, and have HUGE hands. My daughter fit in one hand.......I am terrified that I will crush them, and I don't consider myself "huge".

Other than that, everything was cool. They ate well, slept good and in time got big enough that I had no issue with hugs and holding....but man, when they are small they just seem too fragile to me.

My hand hasn't gotten pregnant yet. If you fucked girls that looked like the girls I fucked you wouldn't cum inside either.

> no knock out power
> UFC fighter punches you
> profit

i wouldnt let a cokehead faggot near my child for all the gold in fort knox

poofter cunt

i am not a good father cause i am black

Because my father was a fat neckbeard who'd rather play videoganes than raise me

I'll probably just die a virgin anyway

>fucking hookers isn't cheating

I suppose your wife sleeping with her boyfriends isn't cheating either, leaf

>Best part about McGregor that I like is the story about him and his girlfriend: how she worked hard to bring food day and night to the table so McGregor could focus 100% on his dream of being a successful famous fighter.
>Got really happy when he announced he was expecting a child with her after winning his second concurrent belt.
>See this:
>Pic related literally describes my feelings.

Another one goes on my list... I really hope a good friend of mine is not cheating on his girlfriend either.... Jesus Sup Forums, are men suppose to cheat? Is that a normal developmental phase in a man's life?

>hanging out with other girls isn't cheating.

I have a genetic disorder that precludes me from living a normal life.
I would like to be a father.
Probably won't happen.
My contribution to society will have to take another form.
Hopefully other faggots here will pick up the slack for me.

> no knock out power
that may be so but if McGregor punches you you're going down

>Jesus Sup Forums, are men suppose to cheat? Is that a normal developmental phase in a man's life?

Yes it's called polygamy, men desire to spread their seed as much as possible with as many fertile women as possible and have lots of children and desirable men who have women throwing themselves at them will give in and fuck whores eventually