White house insider here, please be ready for early next week. President Trump and his affiliates are breaking down...

White house insider here, please be ready for early next week. President Trump and his affiliates are breaking down. You can hear the yelling from down stairs from where they are discussing this matter.

Please be aware that the democrats are forming a coup against the President and plan to impeach the President and his administration all at once with false Russia evidences created by the DNC. We are unsure what this will entail, but we are on the brink of losing democracy.

Wow, what a well thought out plan. If they remove both the president and the vice-president then the presidency will go to another republican, Orrin Hatch.
I can tell they really thought this out

What can we do?

Confirmed, I can hear their yelling all the way here

Trump is a dumb kike puppet. Cant wait to see his fat ass humiliated and his memory destroyed

This has hit us like a brick wall. Be ready is all I can say. And by that, I mean look out your windows and keep your eyes peeled to the television screen/computer monitor. This is going to be ugly most likely.

White house insider here too. Trump takes 3 scoops, not two.

Globalists just want instability. Trump himself is mostly irrelevant; destroying classic American ideology is what they're really after.

>It's a democratic coup that ends with the republicans still in charge

Did you even read the OP?

Whitehouse insider here: that's a lie because he is inside my pussy right now

if they are breaking down after 100 days let em rip son

Haha, I love LARPing too :)

yeah ... full on insider and stuff

3 scoops. All this other shit is hot air. Trump will be vindicated. Still won't do shit after he avoids impeachment

Yuri Bezmenov here in New Delhi,using Time Traveling VPN from late 70's.

America is collapsing so is every other nation,repeat this is not LARP I am real,watch my interview.

>White house insider

gtfo LARPer

1.ugly how?
2. what false evidence will be brought forward?
3. what issue are they yelling about exactly?

Classified. If I come out with that I will surely lose my job and probably my life. I am only saying; something is coming. Be ready.

Heres a hint; they have a fake video using CGI to pose something with our President and correspondents.

>President Trump
>Breaking down

Why does everyone keep forgetting he's a fucking billionaire with the most sexy First Lady in history?
Time and again, people underestimate him.

You're a "good" LARPer, so I'll just leave you be.

Impeachment needs to be delayed for a year for maximum impact on midterms. Russia spam is to build narrative of scandal ridden presidency, no real scandals, just innuendo.

fuck trump he fucked us over this is our revenge

>my dumbocrats gonna coup
>Dems have literally no power in DC.
Oh yeah, "deep state" or what ever the fuck. Y'all are so silly.

Not once the second wave of e-mails shows up exposing their diabolical plan.
>cue nazi laugh

What can we do? Ask questions like normal?

1. What other information can you give us?

2. What time frame are we looking at?

3. is it about SR? or HRC?

&-~$x+qnr

Goodbye everyone. This is your hint.

Proof or gtfo

>and plan to impeach the President
Democrats don't have the numbers for impeachment, dipshit. 0/10

Wtf is this.

Kek bestows a blessing.

N^j֩{ڦ)iצڷ
&j{x Ƭl(!ݙ"p!>W松+

One more hint because im so generous.

Wait a second... Thats Base64 encoding encryption... Someone get on that!

Screencapped. I don't know how to solve it though

>Faggot LARPer here, please disregard the following. President Trump and his affiliates are breaking down. You can hear the yelling from down stairs from where they are discussing this matter. Please be aware that the democrats are forming a coup against the President and plan to impeach the President and his administration all at once with false Russia evidences created by the DNC. We are unsure what this will entail, but we are on the brink of losing democracy.

There, fixed that for you. You can thank me later.

What do i decode it to?

Isnt there a site called base64decode? It should do it but im on phone

I know what you posted means because I worked in cryptography all my life but I shall not post the decrypted message as it is too powerful and dangerous to be given to weak user hands. They can't handle the truth in other words.

Enjoy ignorance instead anons . It is blissful indeed.

Retarded larper. There aren't enough dems in office to do shit

I'm feeling generous. Have at it, you gullible fucks! base64decode dot org

I'm on it with all three lines nothing that makes any sense as far as i can tell but then again unless it spells something out idk what im looking at. the second one copy and pasted translates to 68ZV

>Please be aware that the democrats are forming a coup against the President and plan to impeach the President and his administration all at once with false Russia evidences created by the DNC. We are unsure what this will entail, but we are on the brink of losing democracy.

Was believable up until this point. How would you obtain that information from the DNC.

Would you do it for our friendship? Kek

Be a tease. Be general. Spill the beans

Sup Forums has ID's... LARP

Is it the demiurge?

Why can't Trump just go on TV and start blowing open everything about his enemies? Clinton kills people, Pizzagate, the Democrats, or better yet, why doesn't Trump just go full Empire and start throwing Democrats in jail? America has been an empire masquerading as a democracy for long enough anyways, we may as well just quit pretending and start the Trump Dynasty, starting with the mass arrest of all Democratic Party pedophiles..

Dumb question.

Trump bump