Political Schizophrenia in USA

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Written in 1997.

>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.

Of course he is. But he loves it and the Amerifats on here are his prime targets.

Yes, no shit.

Now just imagine what the CIA has been doing to Russia.

That was an unusually deft translation. I guess there must be a Russian word for schizophrenia? That would be quite a bit of artistic license for a translator to take.

well jews have high chances of being Schizophrenic so yes.

>2017
>still racist toward the Russians

I don't know why mexicans have a free pass but not russians?is it because mexicans vote Democrats?

You asked, I gave you an answer. No need to get butthurt unless you want people to think you're a Russian with a proxy.

Yeah... 2 party system was a mistake
Next election is going to be everything after what the Dems pulled here sadly
I mean it will all be unqualified people you'll have the FBI filled with celebrities
It's going to be awful 10 years from now

It's not racism, it's a legitimate geopolitical concern.

What the fuck is political schizophrenia?

>I guess there must be a Russian word for schizophrenia?
No, only the American language managed to achieve that.

a fucking leaf
it is racism, USA is not any better and they do this shit everyday if not worse. They did it in Libya, in Ukraine, Tunisia, Syria and so on.
I find hilarious the way media describe russians like they are still in cold war, but on the other side they publicize Globalism and no borders ideologies

If he's using the technical etymology of the word, he's referring to "split brain" at the suggestion that half the brain is thinking one thing while the other half is thinking something different. More generally, "crazy" although a medical point of view breaks it further down in to particular presentations, many of which do fit the behavior we've been seeing lately.

>USA is not any better and they do this shit everyday if not worse
Moral equivocation is not an argument.

If you only wanted people to agree with you and confirm your views, why did you create this thread?

No, it is artificially created russophobia to mobilize citizens for unpopular political agenda.

It is when commie thinks he is savior of the humanity.

Your post is total non sequitur.

Russia is much better at shutting down people, locking them up, making them disappear, killing people, etc. Much easier for Russia to do damage here versus in Russia. You can go down the whole list of every aspect of society to see how well-protected Russia is from outside influence.

I created this thread to discuss this statement (which imo is very true) not to read muh KGB muh CIA

Yes but I still hate him.

That's partly true only we have a right to do it because we are the main characters of the world
We are like god and we have to smite the bad ones and reward the good ones
But you can never be god only us

In Europe:

Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe. Kaliningrad oblast could be given back to Germany. The book uses the term "Moscow-Berlin axis".[1]
France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany. Both countries have a "firm anti-Atlanticist tradition".[1]
The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.[1]
Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".[1]
Estonia should be given to Germany's sphere of influence.[1]
Latvia and Lithuania should be given a "special status" in the Eurasian-Russian sphere.[1]
Poland should be granted a "special status" in the Eurasian sphere.[1]
Romania, Macedonia, "Serbian Bosnia" and Greece – "orthodox collectivist East" – will unite with "Moscow the Third Rome" and reject the "rational-individualistic West".[1]
Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[1]

In the Middle East and Central Asia:

The book stresses the "continental Russian-Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".
Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term "Moscow-Tehran axis".[1]

>I created this thread to discuss this statement
and I gave you the ideological underpinnings of that statement. Dugin is a big influence on Putin's entire doctrine.

'political schizophrenia' is by design, it's not an accident.

>The FBI filled with celebrities

What???? I hate retarded posts like this. FBI still has job requirements. It's different from running for president and other elected officials because historically, anybody should be able to run for president. Elected officials weren't meant to do politics full time. They'd go back to whatever they were doing before. Sadly, that's changed.

Yeah, because the lefties won't let go of the fucking wheel.

>The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.[1]
>Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[1]
REALLY gave the noggin a joggin

Because CNN told you, right?

Well, that proves Trump was working with Russia!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
in other words, "support diversity and multiculturalism until they choke on it"

are you telling me what's happening USA right now with the Crazy Media, politicized newspapers and so on is because of Russia?

Not an argument.

>A meme book 20 years ago

wow it's sure is leddit in here

Sure it is. While it is obviously of interest to maintain an awareness of Dugin's plans, just because parts of them might seem in alignment with what the West might want to do anyway, that doesn't mean that trotting him out ex post facto every time the
>muh russia
narratives needs a drum beat, does not itself constitute an argument.

there is and it is spelled/pronounced nearly identically. used quite commonly, because most of our other words for "crazy" are cusses.
considering that schizophrenia is detachment from reality, he was right on spot using that word.

To be fair, "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski, also written in 1997, seems to be broadly in effect to this day.

It's a legitimate thing to bring up.

You're confusing nationality and ethnicity. It's not the Russian ethnic racial group that the democrats are beligerently targeting. It's the nationality. Russia is comprised of many different ethnicities. It gets confusing because Russian is both an ethnicity and a nationality. But it's not racist to have issues with a particular country because of different needs/contrasting desires.

Another example: Mexican is a nationaltiy, but not an ethnicity. Mexicans are comprised of Latino, whites, etc.

I hate when people throw around the word "racist" incorrectly. The race has nothing to do with it if it's applicable to everyone from your country because of the nation of origin.

Yes.

We switch wildly from one party to the next, and the objective of the losing party is to destroy the other party by any means nessesary

I agree but I'm sorry to say that clearly US newspapers are targeting the ethnic racial group not the nationality

Nah, Russia is a shithole and he is a clown.

I'm not sure maintaining an alliance with Iran is what the west wants to do.

Also
>Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and "United Ossetia" (which includes Georgia's South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia's independent policies are unacceptable
Funny how this one has started to come true as well.

CIA was much more effective while Russia tried to play the long game. While they were stoking the fires of Civil unrest, we just spammed them with pictures and media on how we are not starving simply because one soviet decided not to work, and how our people didn't get gulaged for speaking out.

Russia tried to be Devil's advocate while we simply decided to be devils

>commies unironically scapegoating BLM, wealth inequality and cultural war on a foreign power

Well it's an upgrade from blaming the weather for sure.

Brzezinski was member of administration and actual architect of us foreign policy for some time, Dugin was not, even wikipedia disproves that there is any of his influence on russian foreign policy. That our fellow leaf conveniently forgot to mention, because it undermines whole his argument.

Fake news reporter heard a part of the memo on the that someone else read and people are talking about impeachment. I thought Russia is a clown country, but then I started following US politics and its worse.

Not Dugin's original thought either, this is what USSR has been doing for a long time.

Kek. No, because I've listened to the reporters Russia has imprisoned. I've read the reports of their journalists getting killed. I've seen political rivals of Putin's get charged criminally and prevented from running for office (pic related).

Ooh, just read an article the other day about Russia shutting down the legal use of proxies over there. Oh, that's another thing. They heavily police the internet. Their media also can't criticize Russia.

I didn't mean my post to be critical, you silly little bitch. It was an acknowledgement that the United States has a much freer society which provides more openings to attack it. Russia is much more restrictive, and the types of things its government does makes it less vulnerable. That's a fact, sweetie.

Only countries bordering Russia understands how Russia tries to manipulate and control.

I abstain in general from commenting on Iran because the cacophony of information I get about it would require more careful research.

As for uniting Georgia, I'm not sure it makes all that big a difference beyond getting rid of a pesky US outpost for stirring up shit in the Caucasus. Sounds more like a good opportunity to leave it as a buffer zone barring further general scrutiny than a reason for alarmism.

Putin is great senpai

Russia is it's own clown with an obvious one party state that everyone accepts simply because it is the first strong leader Russia has had since the last few turned out to be bitches caring more about approval ratings and money

Right about the first one, wrong about the second one.
Putin clown?

Politically, the USA is a joke. Putin and the rest of the world are laughing their heads off.

>tfw communism is not dead but hiding

Oh hell yes. I look at him and what he's done for his country and I've LIVED with what these pieces of shit have done to America and it makes me want to puke.

That's not true. If that weren't the case Russian Muslims wouldn't be viewed with suspicious. Or Jewish Russians would be fine.

Why are you not understanding the difference between ethnicity and nationality? Like, if Russia criticized Americans, it's not racist because there is NO American race.

What you may be struggling with is that there is a ethno-Russian identity AND also a nationality.

To make it easier: let's pretend everyone in Japan were all white people. If we said something mean about this new Japanese group (of all white people), it wouldn't be racist.

Then they laugh at their master while tending his field and picking his cotten.

I wouldn't say manipulate but invade...but I guess you're right. My point is different, and most of the anons here don't get. Can Russia really manipulate USA? Or is all this just a huge made up mess to remind people USA= good Russia= bad, Democrats= good Republicans= Nazis ? In other words is USA political agenda, lately in last 4 months, based off memes?

>what he's done for his country

it's an central asian infested economical wasteland......

do you people actually believe the avarage russian lives better the you guys?

>Is he right?
have you been listening to our MSM? They are totally schitzo. Nothing they do or say seems to have any basis in reality.....AND people eat it up. I am blessed that I don't have cable or television.....I can only imagine how you neets feel having the tv on all day to that crap.

I agree with that as far as the democrats are concerned. Unfortunately, money in politics has corrupted the system. These establishment scumbags are out to get Trump.

the only reason they push the russian shit is because its great bait for the old timers. The younger generations dont care

The Chinese are into cotton? Cool.

The media are owned by select few corporate entities that have a globalist agenda. Trump is their enemy. He's also advocated for breaking up monopolies which scares them. CNN, New York Times, etc. are just lobbying groups. Extensions of special interests.

Here the Russian propagandists and useful idiots constantly talks about how shit our president, NATO and out politics are, but they never talk about Russia. When they get criticized and called Putin's cocksuckers they get very insecure and starts with a huge damage control campaign.

It's a tried and true scapegoat. And it's a terrible thing to abuse because doing this turns Russia stories in to the boy who cried wolf whereas Russia is a major geopolitical player.

It seems to indicate that they're still as dead set as ever on not just the Russian containment policy but some form of perhaps not outright war to crush it (e.g. reinstall Rothschild central bank).

what are the odds that when Trump leaves on his first away tour...he takes asylum somewhere...lol

>Democrats= good Republicans= Nazis

10 years ago the liberal media was shilling for Russia
And Conservatives were anti-Russia

Sounds like a lot of people on this board.

>le based putin xdddd

I would shit myself too. They aren't wrong. NATO is useless. When Russian shot down a Turkish plane in Syria, no NATO country condemned the action, not because NATO countries love Russia but because nobody wants a war with them. So in a way is better to flout the lesser of the two evil. By repeating each day that Russia is the bad guy, one they they'll start thinking they are and God knows who will save us

Their damage control causes a lot of cringe. They made an "article" about so called "anti-Russia" threads on ylilauta..

this

pootin with the jews

And you read that reports from msm, that has clear anti russian bias. They forgot to mention that journalists or "political rivals" (the fact you believe navalny is rival proves you are misguided, navalny is political nobody with less than 1% popular support, and thats by levada center) charged criminally actually commit crimes, despite they know they are crimes and they are going to be arrested. They just do it for publicity. Yes, they police internet, like every other sovereign country these days, you know, like germany prosecuting people for "hate speech" on social networks, like uk jailing guy for uploading video of heiling dog or like your nsa monitoring every connection or phone call.
>media cant criticize russia
That is open lie my friend, there are many pro western media, like moscow times for example, that dont do anything but criticize russia and putin. Exactly the same situation as now with trump in usa, but already goes for 15+ years already.

>much freer society
It is just different society and thats why usa psyops to use all that humanitarian, free, open and homo ideologies to subvert it failed, people simply rejected it. Anyways, I wasnt commenting about openness of society, but about governments capability and willingness to "persuade" people to do what they want. And usa is in front of every other state in that.

Don't forget Putin with the Muslims.

this is some FUCKED UP SHIT right there jesus christ

wouldn't it be great if he was dead and his bleached skull was fastened to the top of a cane?

I have big influence on Bogs who have every politician in the world in their pocket.

^ Holds as much weight as your "Dugin in somebody and is in fact very important" nonsense.

Why should we talk about russia, when our president is spineless cunt, our politicians are corrupted and steal and sell everything to corporations. Roads, electriciry etc. And control our national media and lot of other shit.

And NATO is shit, it would only make Finland future warzone. What is happening here right now is changing laws so they can steal without anyone knowing whats happening, we are becoming communist police state.

Yes we still have better quality of life comparing to Russia but not for long.

You should seriously smash your computer and never write anything again.

That's because it's basic geopolitical shit and those countries are very close and tightly tied to Russia. We can't afford to let them join NATO. Doesn't prove shit my leaf shill friend.

Finland has always been a potential warzone. NATO won't change it a bit.

We will always have better quality of life than in Russia. You have no idea how it is for an average person. We are still also more left wing than Russia.

>Funny how this one has started to come true as well.
Fun fact. The proper translation of the name that book holds is "Basics of Geopolitics", aka "Geopolitics 101".

It always amuses me how people think it's some deep work of a devious mind, when in reality it's just some basic shit we teach in universities with some naz-bol insanity sprinkled in.

Well yeah, he just lied to support his argument. Even wikipedia he links as his source clearly says dugin does not have influence on putin or russian politics.

Exactly that is happening in Slovakia. Most companies are owned by foreign corporations and state owned media is literally spamming multikulti homo refugee propaganda. When there is some case about corruption of our politicians or something similar, they will just slide it with "rise of the nazis", "evil undemocratic russia" or new thing - "crazy american president trump."

>1 post by this ID
hmmm i never knew the UK was "very close and tightly tied to Russia"... really zapped my cerebrum

>We will always have better quality of life than in Russia
Russia is not one place, my finnish neighbour, visit SPb and you won't see a difference, visit any of the cities above 1 mil popultion, and you will see a different cultural trends but similar economic prosperity, it's rural russia which lags behind, and given the size, is it any wonder?

It's better for us if Europe is divided so we don't have another 1941. Basic shit again m8.

>It's better for us if Europe is divided
oh okay

Brits are what Tied anglosphere with the EU. Brits outside the EU is a sign of fracture and more independent Germany-France alliance, aka EU. Which has way better relationship with us than the anglosphere. Tho there are signs that brits are interested in workin with us, for all the shitflinging, with EU shutting them out as a warning to others EAEU is 220 mln people who can buy their goods.

Just like US is constantly trying to balkanize Russia into many separate small states so we don't post any even theoretical threat to their dominance. Or funding Islamic terrorism on our borders to try and destabilize us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard

According to The Grand Chessboard, Brzezinski predicates our strategy on the the EU never being able to get its shit together well enough to represent significant competition beyond providing a need for the US to step in and continue the Russian encirclement policy.

It's entirely in keeping with this to have a Brexit to cause stress on the EU in order to have the USD remain dominant and to keep the butthurt belt wanting our protection.

Still say Trump should make this man new head of the FBI just to fuck off all the libshits.

Nobody is more qualified.

no.

because it's the media that pushes everything it can, not politics. politics are pretty clear on how they feel about it all.

That's a very good description.

Literally this. Also see Wolfowitz Doctrine.
While Dugin has no direct influence on Russian leadership, these people do.
Their stated goal is literally American empire. Even Kissinger in "Diplomacy" de facto states that even if he tries to weasel around "American Empire" idea.
American politics are imperialist and formulated with American interests in mind.
This isn't "evil" or anything, but it's useful when they parrot about human rights and democracy. Those ideas are used simply as a smokescreen for American imperialism. They are allied with people like Saudi Arabia for fucks sake.

этo

>quoting literal national bolshevik retard as he was politically relevant
kys leaf