Lucifer represents the ultimate rebellion against Jewry

This is a fact, if you haven't accepted this fact you are still spiritually bluepilled and under the control of the spiritual Jew (((Jehovah.))) Most people here are under the control of this spiritual Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

jcpa.org/jpsr/gersten-s99.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g
youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On the contrary, Lucifer is similar to the Jews because he rejects the Logos

bs.

Lucifer is literally the anti-west incarnate, the perfect reflection of the Jewish agenda.

t. alex jones. i.e. jewish puppet.

he IS the logos that exists within the self. I am Lucifer and so are you.

On the subject of Jews:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I don't think the father of Jews would be the best person to go to to escape Jewry

No

The bible is a book of Jewry. It's based on the Jewish religion. Hail Lucifer.

Nice try, fagdevil

And Satan is Jewry from a book of Jewry from the Jewish religion so what's your point?

this. Jews are literally lucifer's children. They're famalam.

He will lead us to the Promised Land

It's clear this board is bluepilled as fuck. Have fun sucking the dick of the Jew god. Those who are ready will find the spiritual truth.
Satain isn't lucifer
Jesus was a rejection against the false god. he is Lucifer incarnate

The one guy who gets it. The truly redpilled among the so called "redpilled".

Lucifer is cast out as Ha-Satan.

Satan is the god of animalism. Lucifer is the LIGHT. I AM LUCIFER. YOU ARE LUCIFER. THIS IS THE TRUTH THE KIKE GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE. YOU ARE A GOD.

>jews are not satan's spawn
faggot

Satan is the Jew god that you worship.

You're right OP but the problem is the meme was used already by Jews to destroy Christianity and create a bunch of post-christian larping nihilists. Satan should represent everything good and beautiful about life since (((Christianity))) is a death cult. But that would include deep morality through Western philosophy because philosophy is the white man's true religion.

Nietzsche's Satan is the only good Satan.

>can die from microscopic organism

WE WAZ GODZ N SHEEEITTT

Licifer is a title. It's been applied to multiple figures, both historical and mythological.
Your on the right track, but not there yet.
Hail Enki, Hail the age of the Aquarius.

You're confusing (((Satan))) (i.e. "god") with Lucifer but other than that you're 100% right my enlightened brother.

He is vishnu/odin/apollo in other words.
He can also show up as a man, like Hitler.

Arrogance and envy (a sinful attitude) was the cause of the rebellion. That is not redpill.

>jews = gods
>lucifer rebellion against these jew gods
How about no you judeo-masonic piece of shit.

>can die from microscopic organism
>WE WAZ GODZ N SHEEEITTT
haha

Nietzsche said "if not for our stomachs we would think ourselves gods"

The Masons protect (((Jehovah))) i.e. the (((demiurge))). They understand magick but they only use it to protect their kike "God". Lucifer is the archetypal rebel, righting this Jewish tyranny.

>This is a fact, if you haven't accepted this fact you are still spiritually bluepilled and under the control of the spiritual Jew
Kek is my higher power. I don't know if that is well or not, but I never subscribed to christianity. I figure an egyptian god of chaos represented by an amphibian pretty much suits my lifestyle. Is this good enough?

KEK is a sigil. He has as much power as you give "him".

Book recs

It would be more accurate to say it's a thought form.

Lucifer is a Jewish meme

That would be just as accurate, yes. He was a very powerful thought form at one point but he is dying as he is losing collective intent.

honestly though, "gods chosen people".
sounds very unholy.
and it would be wrong to claim themselves as such.

You have this exactly backwards.

jcpa.org/jpsr/gersten-s99.htm
>The ancient revulsion with regard to paganism felt by adherents of Judaism links up with the need to take stock of these contemporary phenomena. The return of paganism forces Judaism to focus on Jewish law and tradition, which proclaim that God is central in the world. Nature is not sacred and its laws represent barbarity; the Noahide laws represent civil society. There are many reasons for Jewish observers to watch attentively which direction the powerful, renewed interest in nature will take, and what consequences this may have for world Jewry.

Nice try jew, fuck off

They were chosen to bring the message of God to the world, not rule it with money and greed

>You're confusing (((Satan))) (i.e. "god") with Lucifer but other than that you're 100% right my enlightened brother.
But Lucifer was just the male counter-part of Venus. Satan in Aramaic was "adversary" so your idea works. Problem is to 99% of the population this means adversary to light and justice and goodness. People still think of witches as evil feminist cunts because of wiccans and not what they really were - our grandmothers who became cat ladies in the woods and knew a lot about our old traditions and herbs and nature and shit.

There is just no way to compete with Jewish media selling Jesus as a hero and our ancestors as mud covered cavemen like they do on 'Vikings', or our traditional symbols (like the Pythagorean star) as something representing kiddie fuckers like the Moloch/Spirit Cooking or Luciferian Alex Jones misdirects (that cover for Jewish/Communist world power).

You have to kill people like Styxx because he's the fucking problem. Douchebags who larp and read "Magick" books. Real Satanism would be the Übermensch.

Alester Crowley stole Nietzsche's works and shit all over them forever.

The abrahamic religions literally states that jews are gods chosen people/israelites a magical tribe in middle east.

This is true my brother. The LIGHT of nature can be found within the self. FIND THE SPIRITUAL LIGHT, THIS LIGHT IS LUCIFER. LUCIFER LOVES YOU. YOU ARE LUCIFER. HE IS INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL. HE IS THE LIGHT.

>The Jews are of Satan
>Jewish name for Satan literally means "enemy" or "adversary"

If the Jews were Satans people, why would they call him the enemy?
Kike worshippers btfo

The overman does not reject the EGO. He accepts it. He makes it part of his spirituality. He finds his spirituality within the SELF. The """"""""external"""""" spirituality is a farce. Hail Lucifer my brother! May we destroy the false """""God""""".

He can be called Odin/apollo/vishnu/hitler if you want, lucifer gets evangelical christians in USA go crazy.

I am a SUPER FASCIST. Those who are truly redpilled are not fascists in just the physical sense but in the SPIRITUAL sense as well. THIS IS THE EVOLIAN SUPER FASCIST.

>They were chosen to bring the message of God to the world, not rule it with money and greed
God in Germanic for Godin or "Odin". So they brought Jesus to the world.

Problem with Jesus is he's a rip-off and a dumbing down of both Stoicism and Zoroastrian traditions. He appeals to the SJW slave class and Jews pushed it on Rome until Emperor Constantine (having a Christian wife - stupid cunts always take down Empires) saw that a lot of his soilders and citizens were converting to Mithra (Zororastrianism 2.0) and this was Persian. Persian was Rome's greatest competitor - but also the Earliest Minoan-Greek philosophers were actually employed by the Persian Zoroastrian royal court. Pythagorus, Heraclitus, (Thales - I think...) they were all influenced to create philosophy from Ahura Mazda the lord of Wisdom (philosophy meaning love of wisdom).

Christianity created a full 180 degree turn away from man's role in nature and responsibility toward REASON and said that faith (lying) is the only requirement for wisdom. Truth was replaced with lies. And then the Jewish cult went even farther to say we are all equal, not based on our love of Wisdom or ability to reason or our genetics, but just as long as you obey some of the Torah laws and the few chosen NT books... a twisted form of Zoroastrianism's social justice.

And now it's "if you make money, god has blessed you, and you're better than people who don't have money".
And now it's "we are all equal no matter what we do". Hence Christianity being the grandmother of Bolshevism and the great protector of Capitalism.

If you can fix that, then do it and I'll support you

>Equal if you have faith in god
This is why meek will inherit the world.
That's what new testament was about, rest of it was racial towards a magical tribe in a desert.

Jesus Christ is Logos

First you have to steal Lucifer away from nihilism (the Untermensch) like Alestor Crowley, Anton Levy, Roman Polanski, Styxx, Podesta-Hillary, Alex Jones, and the Death Metal types.

Good luck...

Thou art the son of the morning... who shall bring the light and guide man through the dark

How can logos believe that faith brings equality to all peoples?
There has to be order.

>Jesus Christ is Logos
Logos is Heraclitus. Logos is the fire of reason in the universe, the cosmic fire that fluctuates and creates.

You can't steal our Aryan traditions anymore you fucking Jew worshiper.

assuming lucifer is real implies that Jesus is real
considering the Jews hated Jesus and not satan and Jesus condemned both of them
it tends to reason that you're completely full of shit

>Lucifer represents the ultimate rebellion against Jewry
>is literally the king of lies
ok

Alestor Crowley was a degnerate but he was no ubermensch my brother. He was very spiritually gifted. With that said, he was a degenerate.

Christians stole pagan philosphy for their own cause, which is against nature's law, believing in equality in faith.

The Jews rebelled against God. Lucifer rebelled against God.
That puts the rebellious Jews and Lucifer on the same side.

Yeah, if you listen to the (((bible))) which is literally a book of Jewish lies. Fuck the Jews and their LIES.

>evangelical christians get triggered
Like pottery.
When will you leave your heathen customs of eating easter eggs and decorating your x-mas trees for christian customs like epiphany?

The Jews worship the Jewish God. Your kike religion stems from JUDAISM. Fucking kike rat!

Crowley was an Underman - not Overman. He was the definition of Underman, besides modern hipsters. And when using Nietzsche-ian thought, just like (((Aten Levey))), he turned it into disgusting nihilism

Every problem we have comes from not learning from the animals of nature. They are there to educate us about our creator's real beliefs.

Prometheus/Lucifer liberated man-kind from the animal kingdom.
That was his rebellion.
Now, notice how globalists want to keep you subhumanized, a good consumer and meek.

Lucifer and Yahweh are both false gods. Here we worship Kek.

Yeah man, the 'elite' Luciferians are such great people, so Lucifer must be a great guy!

>God
Stop taking Godin's name in vain you fucking kike lover. It's blasphemy for your Elohim anyways. Call your YHWH by the name Christ used, not Germanic pagans.

Everyone who doesn't worship a Jew is in "rebellion" against your demon. Jews are still his chosen - we are NOT.

>The worst form of injustice is pretended justice.
The devil is a manipulator and deceiver can change in any form and will take shape in the most innocent one, a woman or child.
He is the archetype of chaos and will destroy civilizations, individuals, states from within because that's what true chaos entails.
Or Injustice if we angle ourselves from a Platonic philosophical perspective.

(((LaVey)))

Fuck the Abrahamaic religions.
ONLY PRAISE KEK

Kek is merely a sigil just like (((Yahweh))). Lucifer is not a Sigil because YOU ARE LUCIFER. HE IS NOT A GOD, HE IS YOU. YOU ARE FUCKING LUCIFER. THIS IS SOMETHING MANY DO NOT UNDERSTAND. SAY IT WITH ME. I AM LUCIFER GODDAMN IT. I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND THE UNIVERSE.

You mean that retard who ate the bottom of my shoe and god sent into the nigger bin????

jesus christ is the younger brother of lucifer

Lurk more redditfag, elite jews are about power for powers sake, for domination FOR the chosen people of the abrahamic religions.
We'd be a bunch of subhumans if not for his rebellion, lumped in together with sheep.
They called the followers of your jesus SHEEP, Yahweh hates mankind thus send their chosen people to sabotage us.

He's also known as Baldur.
He is celebrated in scandinavia and western finland by the name of ''Lucia''.

Lucifer is Venus, the "Morning Star"

I for one welcome our new Satanic overlord

Kali yuga is already on the way, and a time of richness is coming again.

>2000 year old religion
>repeatedly edited, who is and is not a real prophet decided by a central elite
>synthesized from two different religions and a death cult

Yeah, that's the divine truth right htere.

Your god is a soul devouring demon and your satan is his best friend.

Moloch is only real god.

No he isn't, he's a reflection of jewish perversion of the truth.
Blood magic and kiddy fiddling/sucking nutrients of babies through blood libel.

>Nietzsche said "if not for our stomachs we would think ourselves gods"

haha where is this from?

>We'd be a bunch of subhumans if not for his rebellion
This. He gave us the fruit of knowledge and would've given us the fruit of eternal life if the fat bastard wouldn't have banished us from Eden from fear of becoming like him.

"The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Lucifer, the light bringer, is the aim of mankind. You may call it Enlightenment.

Do you not see? Embracing our divine nature in such a way, only serves to exert authority over others. This is not the teachings of Christ.

Praise Kek!
Praise Lucifer!
Hail Eris!
Ave Satanas!
Praises to the Ancients, primal and timeless!

Praise the Hounds of Tandalos

Our god is leading us to victory against the Jews. Why would we abandon him? The Egyptian gods will return to finish off their ancient foe Moloch. /pol is the temple of Kek for now but that is just the beginning.

Fuck your IDEA of christ. He never wanted to be put on a pedestal you giant faggot. He came here to inform us of our DIVINE nature. He was a rebellion against the KIKE god. That's why the KIKES killed him.

Satan would gas the Kikes

If you believe in a sigil you're putting your faith in bullshit and not in the spiritual SELF.

You can still be saved OP. Say this prayer...

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your precious blood for the forgiveness of my sins. And I believe that on the third day, you rose from the dead, and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and set me free from my sins. And, because you are my Savior, Jesus, "I shall not die, but have everlasting life".

Yes, what he showed was the archetypes of greater enlightenment existed, but just a small red pill of the whole metaphysical picture of this world/existence.

They took up the Star of Remphan and Moloch. That is who they worship.

>Lucifer represents

Bad translations taken too far.

This is correct.

Jews use the protagonist ship of space invaders to do math?

You seem to be confused as to which side is which. I think you might like these videos:

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary]
>youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Who Are God's Chosen People? Marching to Zion FULL MOVIE - Steven Anderson - Paul Wittenberger
>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

Illuminati Exposed - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

wow i did not realise Sup Forums was Jew central. Where do I park my menorah?