I have to say it's gratifying to see the turmoil in the American political system right now...

I have to say it's gratifying to see the turmoil in the American political system right now. I've been mildly shocked at the tone and sentiment of incensed Hillary supporters. They are out of their fucking minds with impotent rage. Having said that it does seem like Trump is being bunkered. One gets a sense that he is finding himself increasingly isolated that makes me think of Caesar's last days.

Comey was the thing that made me sit up and pay more attention than I had been. That guy is so plainly prejudiced against Trump and on side with the Clinton's camp and MO. When I heard him offer a defense of Clinton's abuse of email by claiming "there was no intent", it stunned me. It was as if he was saying they didn't *know* they were breaking the law, which so far as I know is not an acceptable defence. The BBC are mischievously pondering haw his impeachment could happen and also blaming him for Stock market falls, meanwhile their Moscow correspondent is generously giving us his personal opinion as to the how the Russians, and especially Putin is relishing what's happening there. Am I in tinfoil hat territory to think the shit show happening in Washington and across America could potentially be more fraught with danger for America than the grief in Donetsk and Luhansk? I'm incredibly curious how Trump supporters are feeling. Would they revolt if it was perceived by them that Trump was subject to a coup? Would they buy the mass media telling them to go home and that there's nothing to see because it seems like that would happen. But then again I've not really seen much from Fox apart from Hannity's tweets re. the Seth Richards murder.

How is Trump faring on the right of the media? Does he have any mainstream support? Isn't there any sense of respect for his office if not the man himself? How are burgers seeing the future in a country that, if it was a person, would be showing signs of heading for a nervous breakdown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRb_SobRMO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>*than the grief in Donetsk and Luhansk is for Russia

I am disgusted that people accept stories with no substantial evidence as fact simply because it corresponds to their worldview. I voted for President Trump and I stand by that. This is all clearly a ploy to destroy his credibility, and it's borderline sedition.

Lock Hillary and Trump both up. I don't want to see either of them ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRb_SobRMO8

>The BBC are mischievously pondering haw his impeachment could happen
Same here. Until now it's been confined to their wet dreams, but the media has definitely moved to openly fantasizing now. Kind of strange considering they're all old enough to remember what a pointless shitshow it turned out to be last time someone tried impeachment.

>more fraught with danger for America than the grief in Donetsk and Luhansk
>Donetsk and Luhansk

Those are...places I'm guessing?

>I'm incredibly curious how Trump supporters are feeling. Would they revolt if it was perceived by them that Trump was subject to a coup?
If by "revolt" you mean "return to my previous opinion that democracy is a total farce", then yes. There were marches on GOP offices by conservatives when the party started to abandon Trump after the pussy tape, so maybe there's hope.

>Would they buy the mass media telling them to go home and that there's nothing to see because it seems like that would happen.
Depends what they have to work with. If they try to blow up the Comey thing into Watergate 2.0 it will never fly, but if they ever find something legit to get him on then we'll see. Trump is known to shoot himself in the foot now and then, but I doubt he's actually corrupt.

>How is Trump faring on the right of the media? Does he have any mainstream support?
Right-wing media mostly defends him but just wishes he'd be more conservative. OTOH mainstream (read: liberal) media has been in full-Jihad mode for a year. As a result their trustworthiness ratings have tanked to unprecedented lows and are almost literally zero among conservatives. If hating on Trump means hating on America, then they won't hesitate a second. Half of them want to turn America into North Mexico anyway.

>it corresponds to their worldview

That's giving them more credit than's due. There's nothing remotely thought out in the minds of Clinton's supporters other than a delirious idea of fairness. It's simply about feelings and the warm one they get from looking at Hillary's smiley face. They don't seem to have the faintest idea of how the world is or even care so long as they can feel all gooey and wet eyed looking at their messiah (Obama) and his heir apparent, Hillary.

Trump for all his faults won the Presidential election legitimately. The idea that Democracy in America is a phony was put to bed when this happened. Bush's win and the mystery of Gore's defeat is wiped out. Democracy in America has to be authentic, it simply has to be. American people *must* be politically aware and not so dumb as we who are mostly ill or uninformed think they are. Honestly I am a little worried over what Trump is capable of but when you see the WASP establishment going through these convulsions and the HISTORIC upset his win created you *know* he isn't welcome among them and this, more than anything, makes me want to support him.

It's been plain to me for so long that the mainstream establishment pillars across the Western world has just been carrying on business as usual and they are simply, to use a nice American turn of phrase, too close to the problem to see it.

This should have happened immediately after the Cold War. It was the Old Guard who wouldn't relinquish power that tipped the balance and kept tipping it.

Viva Trump

this

Nice questions polandbro.

Trump still has huge amounts of support. The people who voted for Trump tuned out of the fake news media that Trump railed agaist long ago, the current psy op being run by the fake news media is the narrative that Trump is losing support amongst his fans in order to create that reality. But as I said previously, Trumps base of support tuned out of their media long ago. Leaving only the Trump opposition audience buying the narrative, further separating each groups world views.

If Trump does face a legitimate coup attempt, there will be immediate outrage from a large portion of American citizens, there will be protests at least.
During any coup attempt martial law or some form of it is garunteed to be enstated, meanimg crack downs on protestors.

This phase is normal in any precursor to a revolution, that of the "peaceful protestors" being assaulted unjustly by the ruling powers, thus drawing sympathy and support of the previously uninvolved members of the population.

This leads to civil war between the different factions.

The future is looking exciting to say the least.

If there is a concerted effort to remove a legitemately elected incumbent by an element within the American politcal system that would de facto *be* sedition.

When you get Law enforcement in the person of the head of the FBI concocting a ham-fisted and wholly inept defense of his political adversaries with evidence to support criminal proceedings it doesn't look good. Do the American people have it in them to fuck their politicos over in the name of what's Right? I guess we'll see, this is going to be a hell of a ride.

>Trump for all his faults won the Presidential election legitimately. The idea that Democracy in America is a phony was put to bed when this happened.

Eh, don't be so sure. Trump beat the system but that only proves the system was vulnerable to someone with Trump's unique talents and assets. Every other year it's the same story: a bunch of pre-vetted establishment stooges (plus a few random clowns with no chance). The voters may get to choose freely between Obama and Romney, but who decided that would be the choice?

>his political adversaries

*Trumps political adversaries

It all hinges on how prepared Trump and his team was and if they are working together. If there's internal chaos and infighting they will likely force him out eventually. If his team have a coherent plan one side will probably suddenly lose very suddenly and unexpectedly depending on who screws up first.

How can you see either of them when Trudeau is fucking your face you communist cuck.

this russia boogieman is the last gasp democrats have

they cant accept that they lost to a real estate mogul and reality tv host.

Do you think the Republicans may be behind it?

I think it's possible. People don't really understand the lengths these people will go to to achieve their aims. I thought Trump's accceptance and promotion by the Republicans could have been their ploy to simply get into office and once there find a way to get him out. Truely talented Politicians are able to see actual reality and then bend it, or at least the perception of it to their benefit.

Trump has made America fascinating again.

>It was as if he was saying they didn't *know* they were breaking the law, which so far as I know is not an acceptable defence.
Comey is a piece of shit, but what he actually said was that nobody in the past has been convicted for unintentionally leaking classified information, therefore no "reasonable" prosecutor would take the case. I don't know if that's entirely true or not, but the law has nothing to do with intent. And the scale was so fucking huge, she belongs in prison.

His name is Castro!

If it's political chess with one besieged party trying to put pressure on the other to drop their inquiry in return for dropping theirs that might explain it but I don't get that sense at all. it seems to be a genuine breakdown in the cross party relationship with government organs being used to twist knives.

You know what, if this was a person you'd say they were sick.

I like that clip, thank you.

>more conservative

Do you mean less flashy? Conservatism is about preserving values and so far as I can tell Trump want's America to "be more like it was". What seems to be driving them nuts going from how Rubio behaved when he contemplated the unthinkable is having their super special clubhouse having to let the plebs in.

I've often thought it was existentially impossible for America to have a perpetual Conservative tradition when it's very premise is that of *change*. Everything changes in America, that's what has made it so interesting to watch and how comes it has beguiled the world. Trump's election is further proof of that.

>a genuine breakdown in the cross party relationship
I see it more as both parties coming together to destroy Trump, or at least the Trump wing of the GOP. Most of the GOP establishment hates Trump more than they hate the Dems.

If trump is impeached and pence becomes prez, no revolts. If trump& pence get impeached and Paul Ryan becomes prez, red neck, white trash, blue collar will revolt.

Donetsk and Luhansk are the provinces in eastern ukraine currently fighting a de facto russian invasion.

Same as crimea did in 2014.

>Donetsk and Luhansk are the provinces in eastern ukraine currently fighting a de facto russian invasion.
Fighting FOR it you mean.
>Same as crimea did in 2014.
Crimea was infiltrated and annexed overnight, The situation is nothing like that in Donetsk/Lugansk.

I know this board gives us the opportunity to discuss and debate but sometimes you simply have to shake your head and make a cup of coffee.

For better or worse most Trump supporters I am in contact with are so full of blatant media bias that Trump could be caught with his pants around his ankles as he skull fucks a Shill and people still wouldn't give mainstream media any attention. That's what happens when you predict a 98% Win chance and completely destroy your credibility by crying wolf every second. The day the wolf truly comes nobody is going to pay attention as he kills every Shillary Sheep

Strangely enough, most russians prefer tea, but you are free to point out where I am in the wrong.

yes I was ambiguous, I was referencing the gloriously narrow mind that British people are *still* able to have in the current year.

You seem to have a particularly polemic attitude. Do you think there is any common ground left in America where both sides, the heart and the soul of America could come together to settle their differences peacefully? Or how convinced are you it could come to blows?