NAVALNY

the next president of russia
make a fukken threadshot of that

a weapon to surpass putin

Did he have any involvement in the Soviet government like Putin did?

no
the only real ppl's opposition in russia

Yes, he studied in a middle school in the Soviet Union and was a member of the Young Pioneers. Which is enough to suspect a KGB connection.

putin, log in

No he's literally a shill put up by the US like Yeltsin.

Hence why he'll never be allowed to win. Also his party isn't even the official opposition, he's a nobody except in our news.

Can you give me a quick rundown?

>he's a nobody
If by nobody you mean the only opposition leader able to organize a wave of meetings (many with thousands participants, tens of thousands in Moscow and St. Pete) in 100+ cities in Russia, then yes, he's nobody.

Doesn't Zyuganov do the same but with way more people? Navalny is a meme.

Canada is a meme.

guess what comrade, outside of Moscow and St. Pete, nobody gives a shit about the opposition. for all we care, both of those hives of degeneracy can burn in hell.

Putin doesn't even need the to rig the elections (anymore). Everyone knows that whatever comes after him will be a disaster.

Putin will go down in history as some sort of cesar or hitler

No he doesn't. The Communist Party has been controlled opposition since 90s and they don't organize any meaningful protests. Zyganov obediently participates in every presidential election, gets his 15 % votes, accepts defeat and hybernates until the next election. Same is applicable to every """""oppositional"""" party currently present in the Duma.

>outside of Moscow and St. Pete, nobody gives a shit about the opposition.
I live in a millionnik myself, and no you're wrong, people do care, otherwise a few thousands people wouldn't have come to the March meeting in my city. There will be more on 12.06.

RUSSIA WILL BE FREE

Tell me what the NTS is up to in Russia today

I lived in two millioniks since 2013, and there wasn't anything at that scale, if anything at all. The general population surely does hate the government and the rest of the rotten political apparatus, but Putin himself is exempt from it, being either accepted as the necessary evil, or even admired. Not loved, but certainly respected.

Bydlo loves Putin and smart people know that you need someone like him to rule this country. Who is left to vote against him?

Nasralny flashmob has gathered exactly 100x less than Immortal Regiment march on the 9th of May. He has no public support even in the hellish cesspit of nu-males that is Moscow. Go on and call me a putinbot, or olgino troll, or whatever textbook instructs you to tell when the real world invades your liberal bubble

Ao what is the mose based city in russia?

>khokhol shilling for his half jew half khokhol plant
Really makes you think.
Especially since you just want Russia to collapse and balkanize - that's probably navalny's real goal.

And Navalny's sister is Ukrainian deputy, who is oppenly shilling against not just putin or Russian government, but Russians and Russian language.

>real
That remains to be seen, many in the "opposition" say he is on Kremlin's payroll in the same way Democratic party of PRC is on Chinese payroll.

Like the latest protests in Moscow that were about raising down commieblocks where nobody chanted against Putin, only the mayor?

And this pathetic muzhik came with this wife in front row and tried to hijack the whole thing for his purposes.

Try better next time Navalny.

He wont give you crimea back.
quit shilling

>implying we're not going to help them take it

NEETos for the NATO throne, brother :^)