WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK??!!!!!!!!!

post yfw Comey is actually a good guy and the memos expose ans destroy barrack and Hillary instead

Post Twitter link or it's bait

None of this is leading to impeachment, or even any legal trouble. The left has gone insane.

Comey has no memos, unless he travelled to CA with them in his briefcase. Mueller, Trump and Rosenstein
have the memos now.

>fake jake
Any real source?

FAKE NEWS

The end for trump somehow.

IMPEACH

Ssh. Liberals are in a delusional bubble and think their winning despite losing control of everything. All they have is the fucking media. They're done.

Who said Swamp draining would be easy?

God is with Donald Trump. Just wait and see. We've been through this so many times throughout the elections.

FUCK YOU, FAKE NEWS

Fake Malaysian with fake news.

The classic doublejew.
He's got the dems rooting for their own demise.
Day of the rope, coming to CNN.

You blew it, we need them to make fools of themselves.

>all his memos

He's really not, but I'm sure there's nothing in the memos.

He's a Clinton Foundation stooge.

Comey never kept memos on Obama as per officials who worked directly under Comey. Comey never trusted Trump

Oh my....you mean all those little things that Obama asked for? and Lynch asked for? And Bill asked for? And Hillary asked for?

That would be...inconvenient.

I'm hard as nails walking around the last two days.

What's coming is fucking beautiful.

Every nasty, heartless, racist shut-in here will be forced to heat steaming heaps of shit as Dumbfuck is dragged in front of the Senate, formally impeached, and then resigns like a coward begging Pence for a pardon.

It will be the final humiliation for every sensitive skinhead-wannabe who ever posted far right horseshit here.

I will continue to watch and post and gloat until I hear the magic words from thousands of poltards in teards: I WISH SHE'D WON.

I hope you are are right.

Oh Australia, you and your satirical shitposting.

>his memos

Why do I care about random shit this guy wrote down?

This is such an obvious bullshit scheme, they could literally make up these "memos" from thin air.

Just screencapped this, I'll keep reposting it for all 8 years of Trump's presidency as you cry yourself to sleep.

I can't wait for the media to eat their own words when they realize the memos are not grounds for getting Trump impeached.

you wish...........

The best part is all those people he insulted during the campaign like Rand Paul, John Mccain, Lindsey Graham, Bob Corker and many other republicans will also be members of the jury at his senate trial

Comey is a DNC/Clinton Foundation stooge, so of course he'd play along with Obama.

You should look into his ties with the CF, funds he's received, and companies he's invested in.

I bet he was tasked with keeping tabs on Trump and seeing if he'd play along with keeping the Clinton family out of jail (and everyone below them).

Maybe not you because youre likely a fuckin immigrant or underaged but the FBI director is the highest position of domestic law enforcement in the US.

His memos are written recounts of his dealings with the president and can be used in his inevitable summons to the senate investigations.

Nice shitposting.

Say this were a crime thriller, this is the kind of thing where the guy would go missing for making too many enemies and on all sides...

>youre likely a fuckin immigrant

How dumb are you?

>defending Clinton

Even if you hate Trump, Hillary is literally the devil in comparison to the reality TV star pussy grabber.

>Clinton foundation Stooge
>Help Trump win the election

Ummm...

all his MEMES?

People that hate Trump are so stupid that they can't even see that Clinton is a sociopath

Look into Comey and his investigations into people involved in the CF

It always ends up with, "not enough evidence"

Hillary didn't lose because of Comey; he cleared her.

IT'S OVER

Sup Forums BTFO

RIP DRUMFP

Wait but I thought you libtards loved Comey now?

Thanks for the pasta john

Or that it's a populist outsider vs. the "deep state" that would treat us all like cattle. The SJWs and their ilk are useful idiots.

>I will continue to watch and post and gloat until I hear the magic words from thousands of poltards in teards: I WISH SHE'D WON.

It was much funnier watching her meltdown when she lost, admit it.

He's been a registered Republican his whole life. His comments on reinvestigating the emails affected the vote in Trump's favor. You're just writing fiction on a guy you don't know.

>Its current year + 2
>bluepilled faggots still think the FBI are good guys

Only death will save you from this retardation

IF I DONT SEE NO TWITTER
I LOZE MY JITTERZ

Good. Let them screech about irrelevant shit that will get nowhere, all it does is cost them more votes.

Napoleon used to say "Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake."

That's what the dems are doing. Just let them do it and face the consequences.

>BREAKING: COMEY WILL RELEASE ALL HIS MEMES

Oh surely El Drumpfo is finito now guys he will never make it past the primaries

>mfw

they are one person's side of the "truth" written down

>not verbatim
>without consent
>no proof of authenticity

>mfw memos are damning to hillary and obama, msm changes stance on comey again

Fake tweet. Meme proxy.

This is the anatomy of a shitpost.

Sage and hide.

Damn breauh, i posted the interior of a car and my id is Car

bonus rv pic

>Ssh. Liberals are in a delusional bubble and think their winning despite losing control of everything
This is Sup Forums quiet time. We have done this before. Don't reply to shills...they are bots, or just mindless humans.

Don't tell the dems that they are about to lose again. It will be like election night all over again.

I wonder if it's legal for him to do that? Surely those memos constitute evidence for Mueller's investigation?

This rings of fake news. Why would he release the sum total of all his memos when there is only one that people care about?

>tfw trump probably deleted/destroyed all the tapes
oh boy oh boy oh boy....

Is comey going to suicide?

Who so happens to be tied to the CF; not fiction

Whose investigations into the CF and surrounding people never turn up anything. Not fiction.

That's a conflict of interest.

DNC/Neocons; same thing

Yes, he'll tragically decide to shoot himself in the back of the head with a 12 gauge shotgun and then move his body

The left shouldn't be rooting for this. Comey's honestly doesn't seem to care about the left or the right. His memos will screw both sides and there will be chaos.
kek will be satisfied.

And:

He cleared Hillary before the election.

Cleared. That removed any legal doubt.

He was awkwardly trying to cater to both sides. A incredibly retarded move in hindsight, had he just backed Clinton she probably would have won and he wouldn't be in this shit.

Sploosh

THE TAPES GOMEY DON'T FORGET WE HAVE THE TAPES

Thank you for this post m8. :)

Do you really believe he'll serve another term?

Haha yeah.

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel
Karla Towel
Kathleen Kennedy

>Cleared. That removed any legal doubt.

That means nothing, only the DOJ can decide to prosecute and only the courts can decide whether they're guilty or not guilty.

>malaysian drawfags think written hearsay is evidence

>b-b-b-bu he wrote it on paper

so fucking what?

more fake evidence

If he's planning what i think he's planning, he wont need two terms. Nuke the opposition and walk away with a smile.

Holy gay.
It's amazing retards like you actually exist.
I'm genuinely curious as to what you look like. Please tell me about yourself.
I'm serious. You can be vague.

>t. Melbourne

Comey is a gentleman and a patriot. His memos will tell the truth about the chaotic, corrupt and compromised White House.

This must happen so that America can slowly begin the cleansing process as this orange tumor fades into the pages of history.

Pic of user.

He's quite sensible looking, but underneath that pert smile is the black heart of a true-to-life faggot.

That has never been true. Trump fired the man investigating him which was suspicious as hell. It just so happens that man was Comey.

Or there wasn't enough evidence?

>memos

that the same thing as comey testifying that something did or did not happen. its his testimony, its not concrete evidence.

now a clever lawyer will point out that comey has already contradicted himself multiple times, with regards to this case and with regards to the clinton case, so his testimony should be discredited as a source of unabashed truth.

But as an fbi agent, should he be choosing sides in the first place?

I'm hard as nails walking around the last two days.
What's coming is fucking beautiful.
Every nasty, heartless, racist shut-in here will be forced to heat steaming heaps of shit as Dumbfuck is dragged in front of the Senate, formally impeached, and then resigns like a coward begging Pence for a pardon.
It will be the final humiliation for every sensitive skinhead-wannabe who ever posted far right horseshit here.
I will continue to watch and post and gloat until I hear the magic words from thousands of poltards in teards: I WISH SHE'D WON.

Except he wasn't investigating Trump at all.
Just sit back and watch the fireworks, user. It seems that a good 90% of posters aren't smart enough to work out what is really going on here.

Obama also only ever had one private meeting with Comey, to ask him to be his FBI director

Hella epic image bro.

Trump isn't even a Christian. Trump usn't God's guy.

>Trump isn't even a Christian. Trump usn't God's guy.
You heard it here, folks. Kek approved.
Trump usn't God's guy.

Comey has this one chance to redeem himself, shed the weasel skin.

>Implying Comey isn't a Clinton stooge

What is he planning?

Under Rated

Not officially, he should at least look impartial. But he could have played the 'there's nothing here' game like a good goy instead of reopening the investigation just before the election.

This is fake you LARPing faggots.

Check Tapper's Twitter.

fake and gay.

Oh you sweet summer child.

Reopen the investigation?

If I remember right all he did was comment on how there was an investigation and downplayed it by commenting on how there wasn't a crime because he didn't see evidence of "criminal intent" to violate the laws that were violated.

I thought he was until yesterday. He didn't indict her because he was waiting for Trump to be elected so he could go away (((them))).
Gowdy:
>History will look back on Come more favourably than the Democrats did

You literally know nothing about the laws governing the president. Aside from that any first year law student can manage this defense.
>comey- I wrote Trump said this
>trump- I never said that
Oh wow look it's nothing

What a twist

It already happened once in the elections. But the fact that he got fired probably makes this unlikely.